Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy (3853 Views)

Google 3 Words, Pastor-child-rape. See For Yourself The Fallen Church / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by biyitolu(m): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Watch as Pastor Adeboye and Daddy Freeze slug it out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpgRe2S0xo&t=1s

Controversy is no alien territory to popular Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze. The OAP, known for being blunt when voicing his opinions, has, as a result of his bluntness, angered and clashed with a number of Nollywood celebrities, most recently, Timi Dakolo.

Daddy Freeze's name is in the news once again. And this time, it is not a celebrity he is having a go at. The OAP released a video in which he accused pastors generally of turning tithing into a money-making venture. General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, was not having any of it and sent the OAP a strong reply.

The OAP has released yet another video, still on the issue of tithing. In the new video, Daddy Freeze specifically calls Pastor Adeboye out, poking holes at the overseer's counter-arguments to his original accusation.
Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by KardinalZik(m): 4:52am On Nov 26, 2017
I thought we're already done with this issue of tithe.

If you don't want to pay, hold your resources and don't disturb yourself over WILLING PAYERS.

4 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by TonyCizzy(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2017
It PAYS to pay your TITHE
But it all depends on ones FAITH and BELIEF

1 Like

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by nwoke37: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by hisgrace090: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2017
In the video daddy freez ask a question, he said but pst why are you trying to debate my observation with sentiment instead of quoting the bible as a base?

One thing I notice in this tithing palava is that the major pst have refuse to back up their aguement with the bible.

The book of Malachi ordered us to bring our tithe to church without mention of how to use tithe I think because it has been already explain in the book of detronomy 14:18-29.

5 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
In the video daddy freez ask a question, he said but pst why are you trying to debate my observation with sentiment instead of quoting the bible as a base?

One thing I notice in this tithing palava is that the major pst have refuse to back up their aguement with the bible.

The book of Malachi ordered us to bring our tithe to church without mention of how to use tithe I think because it has been already explain in the book of detronomy 14:18-29.
That was when we were under the law. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law and things are been done now with willingness, grace and faith

3 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Eldee54321(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:
I thought we're already done with this issue of tithe.

If you don't want to pay, hold your resources and don't disturb yourself over WILLING PAYERS.
abi nau, that's their business jare

1 Like

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by joe4christ(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tithing is an old testament doctrine and never meant for the church. And if we are to go by the doctrine on tithing according to Deuteronomy 14. We are suppose to provide 10% of our earning, use the fund to purchase food, meat and drinks, take it to the church, sit with our loved ones and eat in the presence of God and in his house (Church).

Someone should pls prove me wrong, I'm open to learning what that scripture truly connotes. Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by georgeben205(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oya make i park my Lamborghini here grin

1 Like

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Advans(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
I Jst hope that those universities owned by churches were not built with tithes. Otherwise it will be a wrong use & abuse of tithes to make d common man who cant afford sending dia children dia poorer

1 Like

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Lyand94: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
joe4christ:
Tithing is an old testament doctrine and never meant for the church. And if we are to go by the doctrine on tithing according to Deuteronomy 14. We are suppose to provide 10% of our earning, use the fund to purchase food, meat and drinks, take it to the church, sit with our loved ones and eat in the presence of God and in his house (Church).

Someone should pls prove me wrong, I'm open to learning what that scripture truly connotes. Thanks!
so every teaching in the old testament is not meant for the church right? Very soon now u'll say we shd disregard stuff like d ten commandments

3 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by joe4christ(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lyand94:
so every teaching in the old testament is not meant for the church right? Very soon now u'll say we shd disregard stuff like d ten commandments

If then the old testament laws are applicable in today's church. Then tithes belongs to the church (members who provide the fund and their families) and not the pastor or elders of the church. And the fund should be use to provide "meat" in the house of God for his church and those in his service. And not exclusively for the flamboyant lifestyle of this present day pastorpreneurs

1 Like

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Xmen149(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
the tithing was to the levits a tribe of priests (who must have no single possession )and there were specific instruction on how it must be used,.the levits not Jesus or his deciples

its more like a kind of law guarding that particular area/state just like tax cos when the church drifted from this area of origin the churches(Christ and disciples where not collecting tithing in these new areas neither where they before)

even when the church started the Christian community in these new areas the THINGS BROUGHT BY THOSE WHO CAN WHERE SHARED AMONGST THE POORE ONES AMONGST THEN now that's the actual way tithe ought to be practiced.

Christ never collected he was calling then out that even though you pay to those guys its still not making your life any better (BC Christ him self no pay)and him and his church later established no collect so what are we doing

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by FroshPapie(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=TsaTrinity post=62721621]
That was when we were under the law. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law and things are been done now with willingness, grace

Listen to yourself .....smh
Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=FroshPapie post=62891546][/quote]
What did I say wrong Mr. Professor?
Re: War Of Words, Pastor Adeboye Angrily Responds To Daddy Freeze On Tithing, Daddy by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mi papa

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery. See How She Looks Now. PIC / Wizkid's Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Breaks The Sad News: "We're Done." / Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.