Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (9854 Views)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by EROMS38(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Catholic all the way....

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Ubenedictus(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

What is the difference between how BCS members dressed and Catholic priests?
please you guys should carry your argument somewhere else, this is about Christ the king.

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:
please you guys should carry your argument somewhere else, this is about Christ the king.

And i am telling you the truth that is settled in heaven and all plains that

His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu is the REAL CHRIST THE KING

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by skyice(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

The Bible did not capture all the events that took place before and after ascension of Christ

Examples

The Bible did not tell us who the parents of Mary were, what they went through and why they didn't have a child and what the will be of the child when will be born.

The Bible did not tell us how the blessed virgin mary died, buried amd assummed.

Read this

On the night following the burial, took place the bodily assumption of the Blessed Virgin into heaven. I saw on this night several of the Apostles and holy women in the little garden, praying and singing Psalms before the grotto. I saw a broad pathway of light descend from heaven and rest upon the tomb. In it were circles of glory full of angels, in the midst of whom the resplendent soul of the Blessed Virgin came floating down. Before her went her Divine Son, the marks of His Wounds flashing with light. In the innermost circle, that which surrounded the holy soul of Mary, the angels appeared like the faces of very
young children; in the second circle, they were like those of children from six to eight years old; and in the outermost, like the faces of youths, I could clearly distinguish only the face, the rest of the figure consisting of perfectly transparent light. Encircling the head of the Blessed Virgin like a crown, was a choir of blessed spirits.

Read more www.jesus-passion.com/VirginMary'sDeath.htm
The 3 glorious circles is the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD WHICH IS ALSO THE NAME OF GOD.

NOBODY CAN GET THAT SEAL IF THE PERSON IS SAVED AND NOBODY CAN BE SAVED WITHOUT THE SACRIFICAL DEATH OF CHRIST WHICH IS WHEE THE WOUNDS CAME FROM.

The 3rd message or revelation of the Lady of Fatima was all about the birth of The Ancient of Days, the location where He will be born.

Vatican is scared of losing their members therefore they refused to obey God.

FASTERWELL, I'm not sure what I can learn from some random website that is not opening or some random unscriptural and undoctrinal verse you just quoted.
It is True the bible did not capture every event that happened. Isn't this enough fact to leave everyone with their belief and focus on yours instead of trying to indoctrinate others with your own belief?

For the 3rd secret of Fatima, though not completely made public...it is neither about the birth of any king nor a king being from the black race. It reveals something more than the afflictions and tribulations the church is set to face may be now or the future.
Thanks and be my guest.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Corpus Christi celebration to all Catholics all over the world. May Christ our saviour reign in our hearts as the one and true king of the universe. Amen.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by emmypero10(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Nigerians are celebrating a Jewish mythical character, a supposed bastard son of an acclaimed Virgin
Are u ok? don't incure God's wrath on your life o...
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Igweann979(f): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Nigerians are celebrating a Jewish mythical character, a supposed bastard son of an acclaimed Virgin
may God have mercy on your soul
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Vicargeneral(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
[color=#006600][/color]
Please, be mindful of what you say. Jesus loves you
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
skyice:

FASTERWELL, I'm not sure what I can learn from some random website that is not opening or some random unscriptural and undoctrinal verse you just quoted.
It is True the bible did not capture every event that happened. Isn't this enough fact to leave everyone with their belief and focus on yours instead of trying to indoctrinate others with your own belief?

For the 3rd secret of Fatima, though not completely made public...it is neither about the birth of any king nor a king being from the black race. It reveals something more than the afflictions and tribulations the church is set to face may be now or the future.
Thanks and be my guest.

Everything written on that website is nothing but the truth.. Its unfortunately those events were not captured in the Bible even when the Islamic Quran captured that Mary was born without sex which is true and her corpse taken to heaven after she was buried.

Catholic knew it and thats why they adore the Blessed Virgin Mary.

That 3rd revelation will shake the world if vatican can be honest to reveal it.

It contained the assassination attempt on late Pope John Paul and why.

That account alone will shock u.

Do u know that the bible said Christ the King will be born into the earth again?

Do u also know that the Reign of Christ the King started in 2001?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by blesoh(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Hahahaha i laugh at your ignorance my friend but U JUST BLASPHEMED AGAINST CHRIST THE KING.

TELL POPE AND THE VATICAN TO TELL THE WORLD WHO IS OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU

O O O IS THE SEAL OF GOD ALMIGHTY

CATHOLIC KNOWS IT
Born in biakpan lol, were is his father sef this is Roland his son. Nawa
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by blesoh(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Bros park well abeg, olumba is dead his son Roland took over from him, meanwhile they was power tussle between Roland and his sister Elizabeth, because of the throne, 34ambo are bowing down to him meanwhile Elizabeth took part of the church with her, who you de lie give abeg

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by AndyGlobal: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Onyeeeeee eze!
Jesus Igweeeeee!
Tuoro m ya Ebubedike!
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Ubenedictus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

take ooo some where else we are talking about Jesus.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
blesoh:

Born in biakpan lol, were is his father sef this is Roland his son. Nawa

Can 2 kings reign in the same kingdom or can 2 captain be in the same ship?

Orderliness is the number 1 cosmic law.

Hear/read what Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said about Himself.

"I am a supernatural Teacher
and so I know how to handle
you because I want to lead you
to accurate knowledge of the
truth. I exist in all planes at the
same time. As you see me physically here if you go now to
the Sun, Moon and Stars and all
the planets you will see me
physically as I am standing
before you at the same time.
The same lecture I give you projects into other planes and if
you go there they will tell you
it's the same I give on earth. Do
you realise that as I am here in
Calabar, I am also physically
present in America, London, India, Russia, Ghana and all over
the universe. I visit people in
Calabar in flesh and shake their
hands. Now where do you think
I am in Heaven or on Earth. I am
not recognised, feared and honoured in this world as in
spiritual world.
In the Spiritual world when the
spirits and Angels hear my
arrival all of them bow and
cover their faces on the ground. Everything in the spiritual world
stand still and in perfect silence
when I appear. Even the wind
stand still...Leader O O Obu"
Culled from "My Real Self"

Who else do u think can talk like Him?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
blesoh:

Bros park well abeg, olumba is dead his son Roland took over from him, meanwhile they was power tussle between Roland and his sister Elizabeth, because of the throne, 34ambo are bowing down to him meanwhile Elizabeth took part of the church with her, who you de lie give abeg

You are the one lieing here

Who is LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU?

HEAR HIM

w C Usonda "I am a supernatural Teacher
spiritual world.

CAN SUCH A BEING DIE?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by modaink333: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
modaink333:
The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe , commonly referred to as the
Feast of Christ the King , is a relatively recent addition to the Western liturgical calendar, having been instituted in 1925 by Pope Pius XI for the Roman Catholic Church . In 1970 its
Roman Catholic observance was moved to the final Sunday of Ordinary Time . Therefore, the earliest date on which it can occur is 20 November and the latest is 26 November.
Traditional Catholics observe it on its original date, the last Sunday of October. The Anglican ,
Lutheran , and many other Protestant churches adopted it along with the Revised Common Lectionary , occasionally referring to it as Christ the King Sunday . It is also observed on the same computed date as the final Sunday of the ecclesiastical year, the Sunday before the First Sunday of Advent, by Western rite parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:
take ooo some where else we are talking about Jesus.

HE IS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by SalC: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Can 2 kings reign in the same kingdom or can 2 captain be in the same ship?

Orderliness is the number 1 cosmic law.

Hear/read what Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said about Himself.

"I am a supernatural Teacher
spiritual world.

Who else do u think can talk like Him?

Please kindly create a different thread for your king. Don't derail this one. Thanks
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
SalC:

Please kindly create a different thread for your king. Don't derail this one. Thanks

We are talking the same CHRIST
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by tchimatic(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
Catholic and proud.

God bless us all as we prepare the way for our saviour, Jesus Christ.
Hey beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Ubenedictus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
where are the pictures?

una no snap pissures?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Alexandro15: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
blesoh:

Lol.
You harsh sha. See as you give am the bitter history.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Alexandro15: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

We are talking the same CHRIST

Please stop confusing yourself. Jesus Christ is very different from Olumba or ogumba, whatever you call.
And if you must know, the third Fatima secret was about the trials and persecution that will rock the church and the pope.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by marooh: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

When last did u barb ur brain? grin
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by raphaeladeyele: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
He shall reign forever
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexandro15:

Please stop confusing yourself. Jesus Christ is very different from Olumba or ogumba, whatever you call.
And if you must know, the third Fatima secret was about the trials and persecution that will rock the church and the pope.

Liar! Thats what vatican wants the world to believe. Which faith has not faced trials and persecution before?

Why did God sacked previous pope?

Why did they tried to assassinate pope john paul?

Immedately pope john paul land in Nigeria, what did he do as soon as he step down from the plane?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Mpanyi: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why do some catholic give such expensive attention to some attention seekers here wriiting just for attention and mention. Sadly some fellow catholics are falling for that.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by titosblink: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

U r the foolish bastard son from a LovePeddler mother.... BOZO... tongue
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by titosblink: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Tell the vatican to tell the world the truth about Christ the KING

If u know d truth pls tell u... ITK
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by titosblink: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Hahahaha i laugh at your ignorance my friend but U JUST BLASPHEMED AGAINST CHRIST THE KING.

TELL POPE AND THE VATICAN TO TELL THE WORLD WHO IS OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU

O O O IS THE SEAL OF GOD ALMIGHTY

CATHOLIC KNOWS IT

Jealousy is the problem with our Pentecostal brothers and sisters. U always beef the Catholic Church which has been in existence for 2017 years now, it can't fall cos it's founded by Jesus Christ himself. I will advice u to stop this attitude of envy and jealousy and learn from them about how they have try to keep the church going. Catholic can't die. IT IS THE MOTHER CHURCH
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by TonyRoland(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
Catholic and proud.

God bless us all as we prepare the way for our saviour, Jesus Christ.
Glory to Jesus.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.