Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (9856 Views)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
titosblink:

Jealousy is the problem with our Pentecostal brothers and sisters. U always beef the Catholic Church which has been in existence for 2017 years now, it can't fall cos it's founded by Jesus Christ himself. I will advice u to stop this attitude of envy and jealousy and learn from them about how they have try to keep the church going. Catholic can't die. IT IS THE MOTHER CHURCH

Jealousy and envy for wetin?

For the fact that it has existed for 2017 years doesn't make it divine.

What i have in BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR IS GREATER THAN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

THE GOD U IGNORANTLY WORSHIP IN UR CHURCH IS PHYSICALLY DWELLING IN BCS

SO I CAN'T BE JEALOUS OR ENVIOUS TOWARDS CATHOLIC BECAUSE THEY ARE EMPTY WITHOUT MY GREAT AND WONDERFUL FATHER
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Alexandro15: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Liar! Thats what vatican wants the world to believe. Which faith has not faced trials and persecution before?

Why did God sacked previous pope?

Why did they tried to assassinate pope john paul?

Immedately pope john paul land in Nigeria, what did he do as soon as he step down from the plane?

Ignorance.

God did not sack the previous pope. He resigned because of old age and he felt that he could no longer be capable of running the affairs of the Church.

Saint Pope Johnpaul II was shot but thankfully not assassinated by an Islamic terrorist from turkey. I hope you know how those extremist behave. They feel they are doing the world a huge favor by eliminating christians. Even now, Isis is threatening Pope Francis.

Finally, it is a customary duty of popes to kiss the ground of the country they go on pastoral visitation immediately after they alight from the plane. They do that to invoke God's blessings on the country.

I was taught that when you don't know much about anything, you keep quiet, ask and Learn. Think this might be of help.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexandro15:

Ignorance.

God did not sack the previous pope. He resigned because of old age and he felt that he could no longer be capable of running the affairs of the Church.

Saint Pope Johnpaul II was shot but thankfully not assassinated by an Islamic terrorist from turkey. I hope you know how those extremist behave. They feel they are doing the world a huge favor by eliminating christians. Even now, Isis is threatening Pope Francis.

Finally, it is a customary duty of popes to kiss the ground of the country they go on pastoral visitation immediately after they alight from the plane. They do that to invoke God's blessings on the country.

I was taught that when you don't know much about anything, you keep quiet, ask and Learn. Think this might be of help.

Again u are big liar

Read what the pope said with his own mouth here

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/10256890/Pope-Benedict-resigned-because-God-told-me-to-do-it.html

So the Islamic was responsible for the assassination attempt on Pope John paul ii?

Islam don suffer!

Let me tell u that the assassination attempt on him was because he wanted to reveal the 3rd revelation and some top official vowed to stop him

So they have to kiss the ground thrice abi?

Continue deceiving urself
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Alexandro15: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Again u are big liar

Read what the pope said with his own mouth here

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/10256890/Pope-Benedict-resigned-because-God-told-me-to-do-it.html

So the Islamic was responsible for the assassination attempt on Pope John paul ii?

Islam don suffer!

Let me tell u that the assassination attempt on him was because he wanted to reveal the 3rd revelation and some top official vowed to stop him

So they have to kiss the ground thrice abi?

Continue deceiving urself

I think we all know who the liar is here.

Before Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger ascended to the papacy, the Fatima secret has long been revealed to Saint Pope JohnPaul II.

And please, don't force words into my mouth. Read my previous post well. I said Islamic terrorist and not Islam. I further went ahead to mention Isis. Terrorism and Islam are two separate entities.

Finally, the number three has so many significance. It stands for so many things, the blessed trinity Included.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Pope22(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
Catholic and proud.

God bless us all as we prepare the way for our saviour, Jesus Christ.
Am in love with this person.

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Pope22(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Christ is IGWE!!!: He is:

1. Wonderful
2. Counsellor
3. Prince of Peace
4. Eternal Rock of Ages
5. King of Glory
6. Mighty God
7. King of kings
8. Lord of lords
9. Lord of hosts
10. Lily of the valley
11. Healer
12. Deliverer
13. Provider
14. Creator
15. Potter
16. Day Star
17. Cornerstone
18. Prophet of prophets
19. Saviour
20. I AM THAT I AM
21. Wisdom of God
22. Head of the church
23. Governor
24. Righteous Judge
25. Protector
26. Rock of offence
27. Shield
28. Merciful God
29. Gracious God
30. Faithful God
31. Giver
32. Victorious in Holiness
33. Consuming Fire
34. El Elyon
35. Jehovah Raphael
36. Jehovah Rohi
37. Jehovah Jireh
38. Jehovah Elgibor
39. Jehovah Sham ah
40. Jehovah Shalom
41. El Olam
42. Defender
43. Redeemer
44. Comforter
45. Trinity in Council
46. Instructor
47. Teacher
48. Inspirer
49. Reminder
50. Invisible God
51. Hope of Glory
52. Lion of Judah
53. Root of Jesse
54. Man of war
55. Lamb of God
56. Sustainer
57. Convincer
58. Light of the world
59. Restorer
60. Silencer
61. Stiller of storms
62. Proclaimer
63. Father of the fatherless
64. Hope of the widow
65. Smith of heaven
66. The Way
67. The Truth
68. The Life
69. Bread of life
70. Bread Winner
71. Champion of champions
72. Winner of winners
73. Composer
74. Author
75. Finisher
76. Glorious in Holiness
77. Fearful in praises
78. Sleepless God
79. Ancient of days
80. Ageless God
81. Eternal God
82. Excellent God
83. Powerful God
84. Leader of leaders
85. Chief Inventor
86. Convener
87. Compassionate God
88. Commander-in-Chief of heavenly host
89. Worthy King
90. Overseer
91. Moulder
92. Shaper
93. Breaker
94. Praiseworthy God
95. Helper
96. Richer than the richest
97. Older than the oldest
98. Trustworthy God
99. Arranger
100. Master Builder
101. Master Planner
102. Master Minder
103. Arrester
104. Relentless God's
105. Voice of hope
106. Beautiful God
107. Alpha and Omega
108.Game Changer
109. Our Refuge
110. Our fortress
111. Our Buckler
112. Our Banner
113. Strong Tower
114. Unchanging changer
115. Rose of Sharon
116. All in All
117. Pillar of our lives
118. The First Born
119. Lamb that was slain
120. The Glory & lifter of our heads
121. The word of God
122. Our Advocate
123. Our High Priest
124. Bishop of our souls
125. High and Lofty one
126. Almighty
127. Our Best Friend
128. On time God
129 Lion of Judah
130 Omnipotent
131. Omnipresent
132 Omniscient
133. Consuming fire Adonai
134. The beginning & the end
135 Living water
136 Unquenchable fire
137. Awesome God
138 I salute your excellency Baba
139 Battle stopper
140 Unquestionable God.
141 Jehova Tsikednu,
142 Mighty one in battle.
143 Glorious in Holiness,
144 Fearful in praises.
145 Mighty man of valour.
146 Miracle worker.
147 Rock of ages.
148 Merciful God.
149 Advocate.
150 Always doing wonders.
151 Amen and Hallelujah.
152 Answer to prayers.
153 Intercessor.
154 Interceptor.
155 Balm of Gilead
There is no one like him. To Him Be The Glory 4ever .Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alexandro15:

I think we all know who the liar is here.

Before Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger ascended to the papacy, the Fatima secret has long been revealed to Saint Pope JohnPaul II.

And please, don't force words into my mouth. Read my previous post well. I said Islamic terrorist and not Islam. I further went ahead to mention Isis. Terrorism and Islam are two separate entities.

Finally, the number three has so many significance. It stands for so many things, the blessed trinity Included.

Only 2 of the revelations were revealed and the 3rd one is still kept secret becos of its vital information which vatican has vowed to keep to themselves.

Now u agreed that it has something to do with the Blessed Trinity, so why can't vatican be bold enough to reveal it?

Of we all know that the United Trinity is here on earth but vatican who got the revelations has refused to tell the world the truth becos if they do, that will be the end of catholic and vatican don't want it.

Are u aware that in the 3rd revelations that it said satan will walk into vatican in human form?

Now do u agree with me that the previous pope did not resign because of old age but was actually sacked by God?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by zonax(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
All hail My KING.
CHRIST IS KING
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by CharliParker: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Nigerians are celebrating a Jewish mythical character, a supposed bastard son of an acclaimed Virgin
May God have mercy on you for not knowing what your doing.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Alexandro15: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
fasterwell:

Only 2 of the revelations were revealed and the 3rd one is still kept secret becos of its vital information which vatican has vowed to keep to themselves.

Now u agreed that it has something to do with the Blessed Trinity, so why can't vatican be bold enough to reveal it?

Of we all know that the United Trinity is here on earth but vatican who got the revelations has refused to tell the world the truth becos if they do, that will be the end of catholic and vatican don't want it.

Are u aware that in the 3rd revelations that it said satan will walk into vatican in human form?

Now do u agree with me that the previous pope did not resign because of old age but was actually sacked by God?

Oh my God! This is a complete waste of time. Remain in Ignorance. Bye
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by fasterwell(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Alexandro15:

Oh my God! This is a complete waste of time. Remain in Ignorance. Bye
Continue wallowing in ur ignorance
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by analize701: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2017
modaink333:
The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe , commonly referred to as the
Feast of Christ the King , is a relatively recent addition to the Western liturgical calendar, having been instituted in 1925 by Pope Pius XI for the Roman Catholic Church . In 1970 its
Roman Catholic observance was moved to the final Sunday of Ordinary Time . Therefore, the earliest date on which it can occur is 20 November and the latest is 26 November.
Traditional Catholics observe it on its original date, the last Sunday of October. The Anglican ,
Lutheran , and many other Protestant churches adopted it along with the Revised Common Lectionary , occasionally referring to it as Christ the King Sunday . It is also observed on the same computed date as the final Sunday of the ecclesiastical year, the Sunday before the First Sunday of Advent, by Western rite parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church
Maybe Anglican, but Pentecostals? I doubt.

This the Carholics version of Ramadan.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by analize701: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:
Catholic and proud.

God bless us all as we prepare the way for our saviour, Jesus Christ.
Pride is the chief spirit of satan.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by chineduemmao: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2017
christ is the king halleluiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Z_KN6gHlM
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by benjanny(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
It was awesome yesterday at Martha Dei cathedral Umuahia
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Munae(f): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:
k
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by slim147(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Go ahead and worship your olumba olumba nah and leave us to worship GOD . What’s the arguement sef?
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by Munae(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
TonyRoland:
Glory to Jesus.....
Honour to Mary.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by easymancfc(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Maybe Anglican, but Pentecostals? I doubt.

This the Carholics version of Ramadan.

Must you always argue.. He said Protestant.. not Pentecostal.. And no.. its not the Catholic version of Ramadan.. As they bear no similarities...
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by analize701: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
easymancfc:

Must you always argue.. He said Protestant.. not Pentecostal.. And no.. its not the Catholic version of Ramadan.. As they bear no similarities...
Have i argued with you before?

Do you even know anything about Islam or the catholic church your claim to be a member, because if you do, you know about their similarities.
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by easymancfc(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

What is it to you.. Am sure if I say proudly Nigerian.. Or black and proud you would have no problem with that.. but because it involves the Catholic Church you are bringing a non sequitur.. Let us celebrate our feast in peace.. Don't look for every opportunity to argue..
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by easymancfc(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
analize701:

Have i argued with you before?

Do you even know anything about Islam or the catholic church your claim to be a member, because if you do, you know about their similarities.

I don't Know oh.. please educate me, What are the similarities between the feast of Christ the King and Ramadan??
Re: Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent by nwatthu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
CATHOLIC TILL ETERNITY.....am proud!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.