Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (54734 Views)

Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by miqos03: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
wow
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm so happy for him. Look at that big smile on his face. smiley cry

1 Like

Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by danduj(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesus lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Which kind thing be this again . This life some get luck while some no fit define their situation . Be strong young bobo
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by anochuko01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
falcon01:
what about the boy?? what has he done to suffer?? is it part of Gods infinite plan to make him suffer?? what will he now thank God for??.
all these ''I too know'' people sef.
isn't breadth worth thanking God for?
of course God never made him like that, something must have gone wrong somewhere.
its not a co-incidence that most people with such issues are from the North....it shows that there's something wrong.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by munas: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
This shows that there is hope for my daughter...
Next year is her year...she will get her surgery done

1 Like

Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by DaudaAbu(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just look at his smile, despite everything

Yet some cannot find a smile to give inspite of everything
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by guru90: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hozier:
He is doing great things like creating this boy with backward legs and making him crawl on all fours like an animal?

Would you make this same post if this boy was your son?

keep quiet joor....... Almighty God created human beings normal without any problem via woman wombs.

But some children get disfigured depend the family background they find themselves...

sometimes, children suffered depend what papa and mama caused......
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by emelda86(f): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hozier:
He is doing great things like creating this boy with backward legs and making him crawl on all fours like an animal?

Would you make this same post if this boy was your son?

Shatap una no go let person hear word atheist them when I no, no dey always make noise, noise maker atheist like you.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by PassionBlu(f): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin
jerflakes:
This one na let me come and be going legs
jerflakes:
jerflakes:
chai..wicked
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Azam101: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
congratulations
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Lord I thank you for making me perfect. cry

no one is perfect mate every human got imperfection
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
munas:
This shows that there is hope for my daughter...
Next year is her year...she will get her surgery done
what's up with her
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin
You no well
e no get sense also
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Esepayan:

no one is perfect mate every human got imperfection
God made me perfect. Deal with it.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
God made me perfect. Deal with it.

naaa u ain't u deal with it
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Cajal(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Severe genum recurvatum
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
SO THERE'S COME AND BE GOING LEGS? THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL SURGERY AND I WISH HIM FAST RECOVERY.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by mamajaz(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
The boy sure gat good social support system cos before that surgery he looked very calm and happy. Some supposedly able-bodied persons here on nairaland will be carrying long faces everywhere blaming buhari, afonja& iPods.
God will perfect your healing dearest boy, God bless the sponsors of the corrective surgery.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
And he was always a happy child. Others will be contemplating suicide
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by phetto(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is what tithes should be doing not buying private jet
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
xmich:
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=62724782]Backward facing legs shocked
I thank God for his life

So what will the backward faced leg thank him for, for making him imperfect right?

He'll thank him for the gift of life
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is incredible
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by TundeHashim(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
we owe alot to Bill Gates and all those great civil organizations that did so much in vaccinating people against polio...
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
All those pastors will never see this one o.

To those brainwashed Christians who contribute to pastors private jets, this boy needs more help than all those over rich pastors.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by olumideey(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thanks God for his life.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
I complained to God that i have no shoes until i saw a man without legs Praising God. #GodisGreat
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by oludavis123: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's called genu recurvatum
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by micflo28(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2017
I wonder how he would have been bleeping his babe...reverse cow girl with face facing downward cheesy grin cheesy...It will really call for the use of manual.
Re: Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by osazsky(m): 12:49am On Nov 27, 2017
stuffs4me:
All those pastors will never see this one o.

To those brainwashed Christians who contribute to pastors private jets, this boy needs more help than all those over rich pastors.
and how much did u contribute low esteem kills very fast.if u believe u can be greater than pastor Chris.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / 284 New COVID-19 Cases, 106 Discharged And 8 Deaths On May 20 - (1812 Tested) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.