Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again (3416 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / 2019: North Will Not Vote On Sentiment, Says Elders’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by chiboy441(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked Nigerians. its well oo.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by sdindan: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

am wearing headphone I can't hear what am saying

I thought as much grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
chiboy441:
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked Nigerians. its well oo.

It is not oo

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blue3k:

I'm not going to argue with you logic on the Igbo presidency or marginalization. I just want to know if you personally have confidence in his policies and him as leader?
Our in-house economist, you have come again with your big grammer. Do we agree with all Buhari's policies? No.
But is he a listening president? So far, yes.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Blue3k(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
igbodefender:
Our in-house economist, you have come again with your big grammer. Do we agree with all Buhari's policies? No.
But is he a listening president? So far, yes.

Ok I wondering if this was all because of an igbo presidency. I wouldn't it's worth it suffer with a guy you don't like or for a party that doesnt represent interest. Anyway good luck.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
buhari does not need our votes to win
But he needed it in 2015 bah? You can only rig elections where you are popular!

All those who whitewashed the old sepulchre in 2015 have deserted him one way or the other, I wonder who will help him rig elections this time.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
But he needed it in 2015 bah? You can only rig elections where you are popular!

All those who whitewashed the old sepulchre in 2015 have deserted him one way or the other, I wonder who will help him rig elections this time.
u are under estimating illiteracy and poverty in the north bubu will buy their votes with one one cup of garri
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Good luck.
Thanks, Sir.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Ololanla: 3:32am On Nov 27, 2017
He's not coming back.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
I will Atikulate in 2019
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by ibsfamilia(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2017
jen4r:
whether u vote or not, buhari is not jonathan, he will surely wine.....
so u are saying Buhari the monumental failure will cheat and rig the elections in his favour..
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by chiboy441(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It is not oo

how to make it well ?
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by SouthEastFacts: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
I can forgive Buhari for all the other 14. But for insecurity, HELL NO!
I am voting against because this country feels insecured than it was during GEJ.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by 7lives: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos, the time has almost come... vote Buhari in 2019, so Igbo Presidency and end to marginalization can come in 2023, our year. Don't let anyone decieve you now that your journey is almost over!

Stop begging them, we shall be here to read how SW betrayed them.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by 7lives: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

u are under estimating illiteracy and poverty in the north bubu will buy their votes with one one cup of garri

Buy?, he will have it for free.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Atigba: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
jen4r:
whether u vote or not, buhari is not jonathan, he will surely wine.....

You are right

the person that will run against him is not Jonathan

The country will burn if he rig the election
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by ManirBK: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=62725105]As debate for 2019 takes the centre stage in our National discourse one question that has been on the minds of most Nigerians is DOES BUHARI DESERVE A 2nd TERM? Dear Nairalanders I have highlighted 15 reasons why Buharis doesnt deserve your vote or the votes of yiur loved ones again . Please see highligted below:

1)Electricity supply did not improve instead it got worse

2)Nigeria is more insecure than ever .

3)The Average Life Span of the average Nigerian has dropped lower.

4)Corruption is still very endemic under Buhari

5)Till date Buhari has not fixed or attempted to fix any of our four refineries he was so passionate about during his campaigns .

6)His lack of vision is legendary so much that no one knows what his blueprint is till date.

7 ) Total disregard for the rule of law and court processes

8 )Buharis penchant for nepotism has divided the country more than ever in just over two years.

pls are you one of the ipob terrosist?
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Archangel15: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by samuel25(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Honestly, Buhari is a monumental failure. That is what we get when we ignored what matter. We were told Buhari doesn't have any project or successful business attributed to his name since he was overthrow in 1985, we ignored. We were told Buhari doesn't have any certificate, we said it doesn't matter. We were told Buhari have serious health challenge that he lives on drug, we were not bothered. We were told of his fanaticism, we overlooked. Anyway, we need to live by it for 4 solid years. The decision to continue with Buhari remain with you and I.
Re: 15 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Buhari Again by Alariiwo: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
A time will come when Oil won't sustain our economy, Buhari knows this but PDP fails to realize that fact.

All they want to do is loot, loot and share Oil wealth.
#Neveragain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human Trafficking: Atrocities Against Victims And The Nigerian Challenge / Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. / APC Governors Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.