Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show (41750 Views)

Emanuella Wins Nickelodeon’s ‘Favourite African Social Media Star’ Award / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by mikejj(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jethrolite:
God has signed everyone's forehead, people are just too scared to act. They want office job and to climb corporate ladder.
the matter weak my body o

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Rhectz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
this girl is going places

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Diso60090(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
mikejj:
grin some people stil thinks its by certificate or degree.if God don sign your forehead bro it is finish
Nor mind that stupid boy wey say na PHD be him problem
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by mikejj(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Diso60090:

Nor mind that stupid boy wey say na PHD be him problem
hahaha mehn like seriously
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by deepwater(f): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Simplep:
U are going places my dear
Come on
The girl has gone places already
Can't you see,
OK I get
More places...... grin
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by Weirdmuzik: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2017
No wonder ..... been looking for Dr. Sid in d music industry... I didn't get the memo he has moved to kiddies world... Nickelodeon..... big ups fam
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by deepwater(f): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2017
OMOTOWO:
beta pikin

meanwhile

good afternoon here.

i need a loan of #100,000 to settle my accomodation rent.I have some financial challenges.

I am one of 2016 N power volunteers.I promise to pay the loan with interest of #20,000

I will settle the loan with instalmental payment of #10,000 between january 2018 and december 2018(#120,000 for a year).

I will use my NYSC certficate as collateral.

If anybody wishes to help me,my contact is +234 70 51 41 87 8 6(both call and whatsapp) so that we fashion out a way of going through it.

Thank you all.

See let me tell you some thing,
It might be harsh
But listen

I have that money
I shall not give u
The reason is you are not financially serious
How much is your npower salary?
You are just a volunteer not a full time worker!
You have no business Staying in a house of 100k per year!!!!!!
You kept yourself in this mess, which is spending about four months of your monthly income on rent alone!
You are practically working for the landlord.
If I give you that loan, It shall take you one complete year to pay back.
Now how do you get money for the next year rent?
You start begging again?
You end up running a rat race year in year out.
Permit me to introduce you to my rule.
Never stay in a house that is more than your one month salary, so at least you need just 30 days to raise the rent and not 365 days as your case Now.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by mikejj(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2017
webnalyst:

God don sign everybody forehead. It is just that those that are not successful have not found where God told them to function.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by odaniel1(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Invest in people! Relatives, friends, neighbours anyone!
Mark Angel has come to fulfillment because he believed in letting emmanuella take the 'spotlight'
Give people a chance to blow and you too will explode!!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by OMOTOWO(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2017
deepwater:

It might be harsh
But listen

I have that money
I shall not give u
You kept yourself in this mess, which is spending about four months of your monthly income on rent alone!
You start begging again?
Never stay in a house that is more than your one month salary, so at least you need just 30 days to raise the rent and not 365 days as your case Now.

undecided
things was going fine until this moment.i am not just renting the accomodation.i have been here for long.i pray things get better.i have a wife and i have a kid.i am optimistic things will get better.i am not relenting.no condition is permanent.things will definitely get better.i didnt rent this accomodation with N power money.I look unto God
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by toritseon(m): 3:05am On Nov 28, 2017
deepwater:

It might be harsh
But listen

I have that money
I shall not give u
You start begging again?

undecided

"Never stay in a house more than your monthly salary", at most, not more than your 2 months salary. @Deepwater, It's cool to see someone who shares same conviction as mine. You're yet to accept my friend request.
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show by wilcoxz(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2017
deepwater:

It might be harsh
But listen

I have that money
I shall not give u
You start begging again?

undecided
and dats why i follow u.,...best advice i've read on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Lann: My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s / Dirichi Bright Okpeke Stuns In New Photos / Charged Up In Dubai! DJ Cuppy Looks Stunning Hot In Short Skirt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.