Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) (31867 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Emanuella Samuel is a young comedienne from Nigeria who has featured in tons of videos on YouTube. She mainly features in Mark Angel Comedy videos. Emanuella first rose to fame when she appeared in Mark Angel’s comedy video ‘My Real Face’. Since then she has appeared in number of Angel’s videos. Emanuella Samuel is one of the most repeated artists in his videos and most liked too.

Their collaboration is what makes Mark Angel’s videos extraordinary and likeable. The two have number of videos together and their content is different each time. Their settings, cultural background and natural acting are what makes the audience tick and come back for next video. Emanuella’s innocence and unique style of acting has set her apart from other YouTubers of her generation.

She wrote;

Happy birthday to me. Jesus I thank you. Thanks to everyone supporting me. I love you all. God bless you all.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/comedienne-emanuella-celebrates-birthday-today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
sad
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hbd girl

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by richmoneyoliver(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
hbd lovely girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Happy Birthday

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by marooh: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nuella!
Happy born day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by amaniro: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Small GIRL with big MAN'S VOICE.

21 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by graciously03(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
and she is finally Eight(cool happy birthday girl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na every month this girl dey celebrate her birthday undecided

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by OneCorner: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ugly girl
See head like mango

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly girl
See head like mango

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by duduade: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Before you know she will start rubbing lippie sticks on her lips.. And powder

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2018
She's the real definition of a slay queen, an embodiment of talent, hardwork and grace..

May you continue to soar higher girl, God bless you more.. HBD

27 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Wish her well
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Grace found her

Happy birthday little miss

11 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday Funny Girl.
All the best for the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Is this her real celebration?
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
She is still 8 since?

Na so

11 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by henrixx(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Every year she's eight years old

All these young celebrities. If them blow their age no dey increase again.

In 2025 emmanuella be like I'm 8 years old

Happy birthday emmanuela

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2018
ghh
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2018
This girl no dey grow?

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2018
The real small girl with a big God. cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
So this girl is in Millions now abi
Just like that
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
grin
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by mavinjay1(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
HBD to her.
I designed this long tym ago.
I dedicate it to Emmanuella. HBD GGMUB!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Crocky23: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Not hating but Emanuela is at least 12yrs.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.