Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (42559 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by theapeman: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/shocking-imo-state-varsity-final-year-student-slumps-dies-project-defence-pics

stop eating junk food you won't hear!

exercise exercise you won't hear!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
May God rest her soul and give her loved ones fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.. sad

As we pray, we should also ensure we take good care of ourselves too and watch our health status occasionally. No be everything be village people ooo...

She might probably have slumped due to high sugar level in her system leading to high BP. #JustSaying

We should ensure our sugar intakes are moderate. I am guilty of this too and working on it reducing it already too...

We should also take time to rest as well whenever we can. She might have also slumped due to too much readings and preparations for exams and the project defense. #JustSaying

Olorun a maa so wa ooo

Buh if its actually village people or enemy's handwork, make the person no die again ooo, make he or she live forever. God is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fillage ppu... Na Dem dem

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by chukswag(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
my beloved Coursemate, she struggled for breath after the slump in class. was rushed to FMC where she gave up the ghost.RIP
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
chukswag:
my beloved Coursemate, she struggled for breath after the slump in class. was rushed to FMC where she gave up the ghost.RIP

Sorry for the loss... Its really sad
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by erimmy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Never let this kind of thing happen to you!

If you abide by the principles of living, you can't die like this
Please what are these principles of living?
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
salt consumption weakens the hear muscles nd eventually leads to heart attack...we shld all reduce our salt intake at all cost
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
theapeman:
stop eating junk food you won't hear!

exercise exercise you won't hear!
Really? Is that what killed her?
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by victorbrock(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
She didn't die after her project defense. Until her death she was a 400L chemistry student of IMSU. You fought death, we prayed and Doctors tried but God knows the best. Rest on Angel
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by victorbrock(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
She didn't die after her project defense. Until her death she was a 400L chemistry student of IMSU. You fought death, we prayed and Doctors tried but God knows the best. Rest on Angel
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by victorbrock(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by willbayo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:

WTAF??!!!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by theapeman: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really? Is that what killed her?
obviously!

your heart need exercise more than you think!

don't exercise and let fat full your blood stream and see if your heart won't arrest itself!

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by theapeman: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
bigpicture001:
salt consumption weakens the hear muscles nd eventually leads to heart attack...we shld all reduce our salt intake at all cost
not only salt consumption bro!

if you don't train your heart to pump more blood to circulate the body! who will?

simple exercise like jogging, walking helps a lot in the improvement of the heart and can make it withstand pressure.

but no! our women like to fly bike from one micro location to another!

just one look at her face you will know the kind of sedentary lifestyle she live.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by zutu(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesus, I know her, she is in year one when I graduated, very jovial girl.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by futuregoal(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Aahhh!
Village people, una no de sleep? Cooked food don pour away so.
May she R.I.P.!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by triple996(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
R .I. P

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by RotrMezie: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
RIP Amaka,

my secondary school Junior.

haven't seen her for year now, only to see her obituary on NL

Rest in the Bossom of the Lord.

May God give your mum the strength to bear this huge loss.
I really feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by ud4u: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is a pity
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Blueprintz: 12:05am On Nov 27, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you should have make room for people that have RIP as comment to comment why renting a flat while you don't have property

olihilistic:

I had something to type.
But my network keeps refusing me..

@doublewahala well done oh, you dey make person boyfriend dey explain like student when late enter your class

RIP to Her cry cry

Mr Blueprintz
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by kulboy247(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2017
chukswag:
lyk she stays in aba nd attends depper lyf? cos dat face iz familiar to me
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by kulboy247(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
RotrMezie:
RIP Amaka,
my secondary school Junior.
haven't seen her for year now, only to see her obituary on NL
Rest in the Bossom of the Lord.
May God give your mum the strength to bear this huge loss. I really feel for her.
at Aba ryt?
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

mtchew.
Are you sure u don't have saw dust in ur Dullard brain?

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 27, 2017
erimmy:
Please what are these principles of living?

Eat healthy and exercise regularly.

1 Like

Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:33am On Nov 27, 2017
sod09:
She's big...cardiac arrest I guess
Probably scared of the defense
Rip to her
A slim boy died like this during the bar exam of my set.

Don't assume you know everything. If being big and automatically mean cardiac arrest during a stressful event all fat people will be dead!
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Xda59:

Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
She died because she was fat??

U people are so ignorant. If this were true half of America would be dead.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by TaSoLakCaSh(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
[/color][color=#990000] CHEMIST MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE [color=#990000] CHEMIST MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE [/color][color=#990000][/color] CHEMIST MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Sad. A beautiful lady like that. RIP.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2017
The Facebook op no get joy at all. He tagged the deceased. Chai.
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by multiple1(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
so sad
Re: Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) by sod09(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

A slim boy died like this during the bar exam of my set.

Don't assume you know everything. If being big and automatically mean cardiac arrest during a stressful event all day people will be dead!
I guess means what boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.