Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding (1101 Views)

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Blogsphere: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Source -

Wizkid has finally broken silence on not attending neither of Banky W’s wedding..

Recall, the starboy revealed how sad and depressed he was after he was unable to attend the Traditional Wedding, which went down in Victoria Island, Lagos..

…and then he said He’d definitely not miss the White wedding, as he’d be the FIRST ONE to be present at the Wedding venue.

Here’s what he wrote on His Instagram and Snapchat below, after missing the traditional wedding…

We all of course, expected to See pictures of the Starboy in South Africa for Banky’s wedding, but then, he disappointed us all, as he didn’t attend, as widely speculated..

Instead, he shared pictures chilling with his first son, Boluwatife..

This of course angered some fans online, and they trooped to his instagram to call him names, “Proud and arrogant”.. It’s just dirty.

Some defended him, and some trusted sources who spoke to YabaLeftOnline said his passport was withheld, reason for his absence in South Africa.. the source further told us that one of Adesua’s Bestie, suffered the same fate, as she could not also attend the Wedding in SA, because her passport was withheld too.

Looks like our source is true as Wizkid just confirmed that the reason for his absense at the wedding has something to do with his passport.

He wrote: “God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport”

Read FULL Gist : http://www..com/2017/11/wizkid-finally-breaks-silence-on-not.html

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by PenlsCaP: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shut up spoilt boi.. thats one of the reason i dont like u.
U are too arrongant and full of yaself.. u have no excuse or watso ever to miss the wedding of the mad that made u.

I no blame u shaa.. pride comes before a fal!!.
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by optional1(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mtcheww
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Bestinstinct(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by fuckboys: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:
Mtcheww
I want to fück cry
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
PenlsCaP:
U are too arrongant and full of yaself.. u have no excuse or watso ever to miss the wedding of the mad that made u.

He should have borrowed a passport?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
am a big fan of wizkid..... but he is wrong on this.

Attending for make his fans and people to think that nothing is on the ground. His act just open up everything. ..not good for his career too.
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Family members do miss the wedding of their loved ones for reasons best known to them. Whether Banky made him who he's today or not doesn't matter 'cause I believe it was all business which favoured both parties. That being said, writing his regrets for not being there is quite polite of him.

@Felaback...who made him Fela?. All these overrated Nigerian musicians.
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by emeijeh(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shut up whiz kidgoat.

You are just

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by optional1(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
fuckboys:
I want to fück cry

Fvck who hold you
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Candypot(f): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alright...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by biacan(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who takes wizzy serious mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I feel like sucking a nairaland babe's brezz. kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by MistrHighfee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
PenlsCaP:

smh. Bt atleast he sha did sumtin nd am pretty Banky would still appreciate.......so wt.....
Re: Wizkid Finally Breaks Silence On Not Attending Any Of Banky W’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic!

(1) (Reply)

‘some Things Should Be Kept Private’ – Kate Henshaw / Funmi Falana, RMD, Omotola, Davido… Celebs At The Falz Experience / Senegal Bans Rihanna And Freemason Homosexuality Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.