Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) (31200 Views)

Policemen Cause Accident In Ogbomosho, Oyo. One Dead, Vehicles Destroyed (video) / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by soliddust2020: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Nigerian police need total overhaul. Always in the news for the wrong reasons. This is the worst police IG ever, missed the days of Abubakar.
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:
Truly it seems our police are the worst on planet earth

Its a societal thing
Yes, under president Muhammadu Buhari's watch. Nigeria police and other security organisations are on daily basis unleashing life bullets on unarmed civilians and anti corrupt APC and Buhari's government protesters and unarmed peaceful IPOB agitators.
And you few so government supporters were hailing them for killing those not in your support.

Those breeding monsters, will be consumed by their monsters.

Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Kokolet11: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Khd95 post=62740337][/quote]please also remind me when alowa of ilowa-ilesa,oba adebukola alli we have is next court case for raping Nysc member

Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are u sure they aren't going to return the bottles...
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
What do u expect from them when they were declared the worst police ?
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by NairalandSARS: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
why are they showing us this?...is this not just rubbish and waste of time?

9ja police drunk kill innocent man.....score line....police--1 vs victim--0 (investigation inconclusive)

innocent man kills a goat driving....score line....Police--1 vs accused--0 (accused has case to answer!)

let or right , back or front...9ja police dey kampe for you!....no bi so?....Tufiakwa!
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Their driving licenses and police badges should be revoked.
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
IG do something quick to curtail all dis nonsense pls
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
dirtydiva:
naija I hail ooo...
Nigerian police the best in Africa
The best under buhari...sarrki
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
The devil in black .....Always in the news for wrong reasons..... na so u go dey see them dey empty green bottles for my side every now and then on top uniform.....Shame!!!!!!
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kokolet11:
Only happen in zoo
your head is paining you
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerian police and foolishness, that was how one said he was going to slap me for doing nothing today...Retards on the street.
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Kokolet11: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
bamidelee:
your head is paining you
mumu
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by vicraven(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2017
uniformed thieves]
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Some police officers who were allegedly drinking and driving, caused a ghastly accident after running into a mini bus belonging to STANFORD MICROFINANCE BANK carrying passengers heading down Oron road in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital .

It was gathered that the drunk policemen who were driving out of Ewet Housing broke the traffic thereby running into a mini bus and left no fewer than 10 passengers injured.

According to reports, it took the intervention of the speaker of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Barr. Onofiok Luke who was returning from church service at the Full Life Christian Centre to order for the immediate treatment of the injured passengers at PREMIER MEDICAL CENTER, Edet Akpan Avenue, Uyo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/drunk-police-officers-get-many-injured-motor-accident-akwa-ibom-photos.html
seems d NL zombies are confused grin grin
d same akwa ibom dy call SS na SE now grin grin
smh
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2017
I can sight Trophy bottles (honourable)
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by bencobenz(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Kokolet11:
Only happen in zoo

If Nigeria is a zoo and you live in Nigeria then automatically you and your entire family are animals. QED.
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Kokolet11: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2017
bencobenz:

If Nigeria is a zoo and you live in Nigeria then automatically you and your entire family are animals. QED.
I live biafra not in zoo
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Kokolet11: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
bencobenz:

I live in Biafra not in zoo so starting from your great grandfather down to last person in your family are all zoo general,what a rank.
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by bencobenz(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Kokolet11:
I live in Biafra not in zoo so starting from your great grandfather down to last person in your family are all zoo general,what a rank.
Be deceiving yourself. Do you travel with biafra passport? Do you drive around with biafra driver's license?
Your mumu is extraordinary just like zee world!
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Kokolet11: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2017
bencobenz:

Be deceiving yourself. Do you travel with biafra passport? Do you drive around with biafra driver's license?
Your mumu is extraordinary just like zee world!
general Ali zoo why carrying biafra matter for head
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Ogorotaiwo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
They were angry 4 being rated world worst police
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Blackfyre:
Thank God no lives were lost....

Hi cheesy
It's been a while, how have you been? smiley
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Hi cheesy
It's been a while, how have you been? smiley

I am good, just quietly sailing through. How about you?
Re: Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am good, just quietly sailing through. How about you?

I'm good too,
Haven't been seeing your posts so just wanted to say hi
Nice to hear from you smiley

Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos)