Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Do You Think About This Collabo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About This Collabo? (581 Views)

What The People Of Middlebelt Of Nigeria Think About The Yorubas.(photos) / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri / Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Collabo? by jimfarayola(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
AAA AND NOI 2019

Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by TRAPP(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Thrash
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by TRAPP(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Thrash.
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by FastShipping: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2017
I honestly believe Atiku should go for Ibori or PEJ.

Atiku/Ibori 2019

Our Saviours 2019

grin grin

Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Nov 27, 2017
ATIKU and TOMPOLO for president and vice president 2019 gbam Lobatan grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by stonemasonn: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2017
not bad...
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by twanson(m): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2017
It Wud Be Good As Perfect....Business Driven Adm, But
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by orisa37: 2:43am On Nov 27, 2017
We want any of Osinbajo/Saraki; Dangote/NOI or Makarfi/Ekweremadu.
Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by Cjrane2: 3:07am On Nov 27, 2017
jimfarayola:
AAA AND NOI 2019

Atiku & NOI will be good for the economy, but may not be so good for gathering votes.

A solid VeePee from SE or SS (NOT LIKES OF ORJI UZOR KALU) will make more sense vote wise.

There is presently voter apathy and a lack of interest in who becomes President because the zone feels even those it supported failed it. To get people out to vote in the SE, you need a true mobilizer. Unfortunately, Soludo is in APGA.

Sullivan Chime is a great name, but the toxic politics now in Enugu PDP may be a serious problem.

I doubt Peter Obi still has his Mojo in Anambra after he openly failed in the recent Anambra elections and Ezeife may be too old.

Theordore Orji, Sam Egwu, Umahi and Martin Elechi are all no go areas. However Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, the former Minister of health who stopped Ebola spread will be a great name. But i doubt he could mobilize the entire zone.

Dr Peter Odili is a great choice that will be acceptable in both SS and SE.

Donald Duke and Godswill Akpabio will be great choices from the SS. But again, one doubts their ability to mobilize and inspire followers.

Finally, I would personally recommend Senator Ben Murray-Bruce if we hope to get a great country again

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by OreMI22: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
I hope Secundus is working round the clock to present a formidable plan to retrieve Nigeria from the corrupt Daura murderers.

Re: What Do You Think About This Collabo? by cjrane: 1:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Atiku 2019! All the way!

Nigeria Sai Baba!

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Adamawa Community As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 In Dashen. / BREAKING NEWS: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders At Party Headquarters In Abuja. / A Jew Responds To The Muslim Call To Boycott All Things Jewish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.