Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate (2868 Views)

Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Forget 2015. Buhari contested three elections prior to that. On two occassions he got over 12 million votes and one just over 6 million votes. On those three occassions, almost 90% of his votes came from the North. Now that his tentacles has spread beyond the North, i will bet with anything, Buhari will defeat anyone with two eyes closed in 2019. The only way he can be defeated is if he choose not to contest. Love him or loathe him, Buhari is an institution.

Only Coalition Of party can make an impact

Sarrki A Nairalander

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by LUGBE: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Keep dreaming

5 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by SalamRushdie: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
I agree with you that Buhari is an insititution , he is an institution of failure !!!!! ..

.God can never allow that failed evil manto be president beyond 2019 .. The whole weekend I got only I hour of electricity

14 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:
Forget 2015. Buhari contested three elections prior to that. On two occassions he got over 12 million votes and one just over 6 million votes. On those three occassions, almost 90% of his votes came from the North. Now that his tentacles has spread beyond the North, i will bet with anything, Buhari will defeat anyone with two eyes closed in 2019. The only way he can be defeated is if he choose not to contest. Love him or loathe him, Buhari is an institution.

Only Coalition Of party can make an impact

Sarrki A Nairalander

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

Cc madridguy

Cc Corinthians

Cc jesuslovesyou

Cc Quota system

Cc Barri22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I agree with you that Buhari is an insititution , he is an institution of failure !!!!! ..

.God can never allow that failed evil manto be president beyond 2019 .. The whole weekend I got only I hour of electricity

Bros calm down

Baba will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Useless thread

9 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Sammy07: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by aolawale025: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Any good northern candidate that can split the northern votes. Clear the middle belt and win the SE or SW would defeat buhari

12 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Sarrki!!!

This is how Jonathan was deceived

You want to deceive Baba again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by DLondonboiy: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
A thread of zombies, by zombies, from zombies....

Tufiakwa!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
EastGold:
Sarrki!!!

This is how Jonathan was deceived

You want to deceive Baba again

Baba will win hands down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Sammy07:
Agreed

You are a patriot
Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Our husband has gone mad again oooo grin grin grin grin

But if Buhari has Nigeria on lockdown, why then are you zombies loosing sleep simply because Atiku who you all claim will never win left APC??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by chukwuemekafran(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2017
this is all dreams
Any strong candidate that will promise nigeria holistic restructuring will carry the day,buhari has failed woefully he cannot get the kind of votes he got in 2015,atiku is there to collect half of the 12million votes he got ,the west is there and the igbos will not vote buhari neither so where will he get the votes from?
buharis zombie supporters should take heart for the defeat that awaits them,when we were telling them that democracy is about respecting peoples rights they said no,that it is about gun and bullets,buhari have succeeded in dividing nigeria and almost caused another civil war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will win hands down
Be prepared to help him carry his load on your head to Daura in 2019.

I opened this thread thinking you will reel out valid points of Buharis achievements in office, but alas, it was the usual saliva dripping!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by medexico(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
If Buhari deflect to PDP, he won't will

2 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Isokowadoo: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Useless thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Beer parlour shananigans...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Isokowadoo: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari is bad baggage Right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2017
I will Atikulate in 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by OFFICIAL336: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Your posts and comments make me wonder if you have ever been to the North before.

Baba has been demystified.

Middle belt is a hell No for him. The North is vulnerable without the MB.

Atiku will bury him come 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Adekdammy: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
If you are being paid for this pmb publicity job, you are doing a good job and I will recommend they increase your pay because it's not easy defending a bad product but if it's for free, my brother e ni lati lo Ori oke lati lo gba adura pe ki Oluwa gba eto yin fun yin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Adekdammy:
If you are being paid for this pmb publicity man, you are doing a good job and I will recommend they increase your pay because it's not easy defending a bad product but if it's for free, my brother e ni lati lo Ori oke lati lo gba adura pe ki Oluwa gba eto yin fun yin.

Am a patriot

Did you get paid to castigate him

3 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Mhiztajoethe9ic(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku knows where all our loots are.as a matter of fact,Atiku is the only politician in Nigeria that can challenge the cabal.let's Aticulate 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Mhiztajoethe9ic:
Atiku knows where all our loots are.as a matter of fact,Atiku is the only politician in Nigeria that can challenge the cabal.let's Aticulate 2019

He can only Aticulate south south and south east

1 Like

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by Adekdammy: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Did you get paid to ckastigate him

Stop calling yourself a patriot, you support him even when he is messing up, I will rather call Madrid guy a patriot than calling you one.

I have a job, so no politician pays me. Besides you are sounding like that uncle cramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Adekdammy:

Stop calling yourself a patriot, you support him even when he is messing up, I will rather call Madrid guy a patriot than calling you one.

I have a job, so no politician pays me. Besides you are sounding like that uncle cramJones

GBE gbo enu re sound

I have never worked as a public servant

So I have never earned any money by government

I worked with multinationals before I set up on my own
Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by RZArecta(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Most of the idíot's who voted Buhari in 2015 are still alive and will still vote him again even though their suffering has increased in geometric progression and they're too stupíd to realise that the nama in aso rock called Buhari is the source of their problems. Hopefully, come 2019 the Daura dullárd will be kicked out of power and straight to the Hague on genocide charges and Nigeria shall be a far better place than the religious and ethnic bigot intended cool

1 Like

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Baba will win

You are a good man supporting a bad man bro ..Nobody inculding you can win under such a bland leadership.. In a sane society where people mean well for nation Osinbanjo will be the next president but as we do things based on tribal sentiments that will not happen..

2 Likes

Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2017
RZArecta:
Most of the idíot's who voted Buhari in 2015 are still alive and will still vote him again even though their suffering has increased in geometric progression and they're too stupíd to realise that the nama in aso rock called Buhari is the source of their problems. Hopefully, come 2019 the Daura dullárd will be kicked out of power and straight to the Hague on genocide charges and Nigeria shall be a far better place than the religious and ethnic bigot intended cool

Keep quiet

Always yearning opata and supporting bad governance
Re: Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate by SillyMods: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2017
I am not a betting man, however I am ready to give out N200k should Atiku beat PMB in 2019 to anyone who will agree to give out N100k to a poor and needy Nairalander should PMB beat Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Claim APC Is Dead In Rivers State. Pure Lies. Check This Out / Convince Me To Vote Buhari After Reading This / 2019: Enugu PDP Strategizes To Sweep Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.