Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi (29594 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Jase4real: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Munae(f): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by forreelinc(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2017
grin eyah the guy don barb skin cut to prepare for chemotherapy

4 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by kokoA(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
grin eyah the guy don barb skin cut to prepare for chemotherapy
and what's funny about that?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by forreelinc(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
kokoA:
and what's funny about that?
grin he was born ready for chemo how is that not comedy gold?
you have a bad sense of humour

6 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by danchuzzy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
sad angry

Not again!!!

Small time we'd start seeing things like

Adesua said: "I don't mind not being prayed for by my mother in-law"

Banky would be like: "Mother's blessing not too important".

So much for people who didn't like big weddings!!! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Mac2016(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by BruncleZuma: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST!!!

[img]https:///media/11-26-2017/fYI3LR.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Primusinterpares(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the only not for the camera pics I have see in all of bankys pics

#mothersareBAE.

You av bin prayed for nigga by ur mum...hence you nor get any excuse to come tell us say one tin no divourse...

#take this from me...

keep your marriage from third parties like social media.
#my2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Chevronstaff: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Man like Banky W . No baby mama drama, no scandals, kept engagement off social media,married a good woman not a slay queen......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Chiccly(f): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
When your mother blesses you ....

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by asawanathegreat(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amen in advance
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Pearlyakin(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Happy married life uncle Bankole His mum looks biracial tho.

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nairaland moderators and banky's marital affairs are like 5&6 grin
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by w1sEmAn: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
This Guy Head too big Abeg.... grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
This drama never still end?
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by obioji(f): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mother's love
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mothers love: priceless!!
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MOTHER'S PRAYERS. kiss
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by sharing: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Celebrities are always talked about, if you like defecate, urinate they will say you have urinated. I will call one of the advantages.
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by discman2k2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
MODS ALERT:

Plsi expect next post on Banky & Adesua to be "Banky & Adesua in toilet Pooping"

Then, afterwards, "Banky W is Pregnant for Adesua "

Haba! Plss pls, I'm tired of these Bankie News, if na me send educative, enlightening posts una no go take am to FP. bt all these mods wey dey collect "ROGER" jst dey disturb us kowai!

Abeg,, Mods b guided O!
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
No be by prayer..
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by SalamRushdie: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chevronstaff:

Man like Banky W . No baby mama dramas, no scandals, kept engagement off social media,married a good woman not a slay queen......

Do u really work with chevron?
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by TeamLeader(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
This type of prayer they enter well. God bless their marriage. Mine is next!
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Threebear(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
The best thing that can happen to any bride is having your mother in law love you.
Adesua I wish you luck, may your marriage be better than Tonto and church rat.
Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
lalaaaaa! Enough of this news

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Mother Praying For Him And His Wife, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
A beautiful sight to see.

God bless their marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.