Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] (6766 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Shaw007(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Babalawos:
MY TELEPORTATION METHOD

2* Afeeri Aiye: It disappears it owner to any physical location on earth at the command of it owner within the shortest period of time... Anytime it owner wants to travel to any part of the physical world, Afeeri Aiye will disappear and vanish it owner immediately. Afeeri Aiye is also known as distance shortner. Whenever someone wants to shorten their journey or quickly arrive at their destination, Afeeri Aiye is summoned to take them to their destination.

3* Afeeri Orun: This is the most powerful teleportation charm. Only the most powerful Orisas and Babalawos has it. This teleportation charm enables it owner to disappear from one planet to the other within the shortest period of time. Anytime it owner wants to travel to any planets or worlds, Afeeri Orun will disappear and vanish it owner immediately. Most Orisas (Gods / Goddesses) use it to transport themselves.

how far make them feeri me go Miami nah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / How Do Spirits Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.