Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (101452 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by iluvdonjazzy: 2:50am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone even said " hello ma " men don suffer
na my luvly donjazzy say 'hello ma'

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by toprealman: 2:57am On Nov 28, 2017
What if Don Jazzy wanted to use her for a music video.......that way she can earn legit cash for once at least!
Then again, Don Jazzy is single, is it a crime to mingle again in peace? This local shagpad is a dumb.azzwipe.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by adeoba2008(m): 3:02am On Nov 28, 2017
This shape sef looks like cartoon character.

Dear friends, check my signature for free IT and E-Business training online.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by DedeNkem: 3:12am On Nov 28, 2017
If what I'm seeing in this pic is actually her shape, she looks terribly frightening.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by femi4: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
that's don't jazzy
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by centboy123456(m): 4:06am On Nov 28, 2017
carammel:
If there is no demand, there can't be supply.
When men stop patronizing prostitutes,the whole world will be fine.
Men are the main problem of this world.

see ur mouth let's me ask u can u stay for 6 months with D/i/ck in ur pu//ssy
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by adabekee12(f): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
About 80% of the 21st century ladies have nothing to offer apart from their itchy vagina and disgusting over bleached face.

There are the same people that will later go up on twitter to scream RAPE when it happens

Wow... bitchhh if you rape a woman, I will stick a fat water pipe up your ass and rape you with aggression.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Kobicove(m): 4:14am On Nov 28, 2017
This girl looks so razz undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by shegie(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2017
yamayama
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by HARDDON: 4:31am On Nov 28, 2017
biggie10:
I will like to see this roman goddess at the age of 60

Then we'll all see how the wall of jehrico fell down flat

So you seriously think those things are standing? Common Gee!
You need not wait till she gets old, if you unhook her bra now ,the velocity at which those girls wud fly out n face gravity wud be very alarming!
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by mywells: 4:44am On Nov 28, 2017
My mother used to communicate with eyes while I was growing up...
When visitors are in the house and I am jumping up and down, there is an eye sign which means ​"get out"​

When visitors are eating and you want to eat with them, there is this particular look which means ​"if you collect anything here I will skin you alive"​ but meanwhile she will be telling the visitors "don't mind him, he won't eat or he has eaten.."

When you pay a visit to any family member and you want to cry over what is not yours, there is this look which means ​"if I hear pim from you again, I will flog you die"​

But today's mother... I mean our young mummies today ehhh...
Their eyes are already weakened with mascara, eye lashes and heavy-duty facelifts and make-ups from Mary Kay to Jenifer Lopez to Angelina Jolie. In short, the eyes can't communicate again... when they are looking at a child, the child will be looking back at them because that child is seeing them as either a magician or masquerade or even doll baby, which they are used to.

Old Mummies Pls.help our young mummies to go back to the ancient land mark when eyes are used as signs of communication, correction and caution. ...����������
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by sisisioge: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Don jazzy might want her in his next video.... tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by TourismMan(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2017
So even Pa Don Jazzy wan taste this pot of soup? Hmmmmm, public pot of soup.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by adabekee12(f): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2017
hopexter:

If there were no prostitutes in the first place, the world would have been better. Women have been the problem of this world since After creation. undecided

Where is the science data to back this up? Who created women, when the first human on earth is a black woman?
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by sexybash(f): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
About 80% of the 21st century ladies have nothing to offer apart from their itchy vagina and disgusting over bleached face.

There are the same people that will later go up on twitter to scream RAPE when it happens
and what do you have to offer beside it their vigina not your yeye 21st century sisi men

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Taiwo20(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Na we men they promote these people.........

What does she do?
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by francizy(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2017
biggie10:

She doesn't need to get to 60, my guy.. Just remove that bra right now and see how flat those boóbs will go! Rubbish!!! I've handled bóobs bigger than hers before. Men, nothing dey there abeg. Outside the bra, boobíe is not a sight to behold..
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by toptop: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2017
johnson232:

& if there are no supply u think d demand would continue?
Supply creates it's own demand-Say's law of demand. Women create demand by the nudity on display flippantly.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by obowunmi(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2017
biggie10:

With plastic surgery these days, there is nothing to fear
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by okwuvic(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2017
How To Backup Your WhatsApp Chats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbyus6Jgds
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Veeflow(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Let me defend my don baba J.. She might have sent hello sir tongue and we know jazzy as that fans guy who replies his DMs. If he wants any lady he can get her. So make she go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by bibe(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2017
excanny:
This Don jazzy na mumu o grin "Hello ma" on top fat breast.

Wey Linda dey wait give u her humble flat breast.

It's showbiz, could've been reaching out strictly on business...
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by excanny: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2017
bibe:

It's showbiz, could've been reaching out strictly on business...
Yea. Its TRUE but the dumbass bimbo was seeking social media attention instead.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Kingbusssy(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:

Maybe Don Jazzy wants to preach for her
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Magnifico2000: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2017
excanny:
This Don jazzy na mumu o grin "Hello ma" on top fat breast.

Wey Linda dey wait give u her humble flat breast.
Linda kpekus dey smell na.
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2017
adakaibeyamma:
Even Donjazzy undecided undecided undecided
are u a learner?even on nairaland here u av monikers of obama and atiku...Does that mean they are here?...Trust me only in Europe and America can a woman have a reputation brazenly as a former prostitute on tv and social functions because it's a job regardless and u pay taxes...This hag with sea lion shape is just trying to raise her stakes for the yuletide...

Just like her stage name suggests...She won't be around for long...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by lloydmuna2(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
This kind shape ,,,, tight oh
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by greypencils: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2017
carammel:
If there is no demand, there can't be supply.
When men stop patronizing prostitutes,the whole world will be fine.
Men are the main problem of this world.
Mam, some of these girls will still go Bleep gorillas, horses, dogs and their fellow girls...pls say something else. The world is evil top to bottom. Do you have intentions of being married? Do you wanna have kids? Isnt it a man you are gonna get married to? You don't generalize and say men. The world is shitty. Men and Women made it so. Period!
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2017
98% of girls with big boob's and ass are prostitutes. cos that's the only thing they can offer
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by techsparkhub: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2017
It's another day of jumia blackfriday enjoy up to 65% discounts on things you buy today
https:///UUXgh6
Re: Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM by nathanccr(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Hhenryy:
I don't fancy boobs, no matter how big your boobs are, I won't look at it twice.

my weak point is extra large uwku!!!
She get ukwu too, so no hiding place for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.