Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? (11428 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Help! Something Is Growing Out From My Sisters Mouth (pics) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by TheManOfTheYear: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by mattiu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
OboOlora:
All these copy and paste OPs. Obesity in Nigeria? Dude, people are malnourished and underfed and you are calling that obesity. Any body with obesity should be taken to ER, it's a sign of excessive beer consumption, carbohydrate n starch intake and/or kwashiokor especially all those people with small body, big head and big tummy

copy and paste... search d web and challenge me where this was copied from..funny girl... when has taking excessive beer lead to obesity. or you can a fat tummy an obese individual.
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by mattiu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
toprealman:
Obesity is not a problem in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. In the western countries.....yes it is a massive issue.
Here people never see food chaw you de talk of obesity.
hahhaha hunger dey o but actually have seen few obese guys. obesity/overweight is gradually eating deep in this country but more in the western countries n Asia.
A fat lady below age 20 that can't trek for 10 mins you call that what? hell no not laziness or fatigue
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by mattiu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
have u ever seen a fat fulani
hahahaha this is one of the funniest comment/question? those Fulani's knows what they are eating but actually this article was centered in Nigeria. it's just an awareness
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by ezeagu(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Too much food and people don't move around like they used to, farm, market (not driving to supermarket), etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by NairalandSARS: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
mattiu:

copy and paste... search d web and challenge me where this was copied from..funny girl... when has taking excessive beer lead to obesity. or you can a fat tummy an obese individual.

Dude, 1 gram of alcohol contains twice as much calories as 1 gram of carbohydrates.
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by mattiu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Dude, 1 gram of alcohol contains twice as much calories as 1 gram of carbohydrates.
I agree with you Mr SARS let not argue but 100% of obese cases alcohol didn't contribute to 20%...
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
I have large muscles and bones, even when losing a few pounds. I am still termed obese. I weightlift alot by the way. Is vin diesel obese as well?
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by Pylony(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Eat junk foods you'll surely look like a junk. grin
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by chukxie(m): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2017
free2ryhme:
How come there are no obsessed Fulani marauders

Nice question. Reasons:
1. Genetics.
2. They do a lot of walking. They can walk for days on end.
3. They hardly eat junk food.
Re: Why Is Obesity Growing Out Of Proportion? by healthfolds(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
nice one. I think most time obesity is cause as a result of genetic factor and also eating junk food

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Workers Flee From Suspected Lassa Fever Patient. / NMA Arrests Fake Doctor In Rivers / What Makes Doctors' Handwriting Rough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.