Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

"Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello (36086 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by InsideOut247: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6321819_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

The family of Bilyaminu Bello, the son of ex-PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, who was recently stabbed to death by his wife, Maryam Sanda, have finally broken their silence on the very sad incident that occured on Sunday, November 19th.

A brother of the deceased who spoke to the Nation, said the family is still in shock over the unfortunate incident. The brother who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they are waiting on the law enforcement agencies to ensure that justice prevails in this matter. The brother of the deceased spoke at a night of tribute held in honor of the deceased in Abuja last Thursday.

“So far, the family is grieving. Maryam’s family have come to pay their condolence. The mother has come but what is more painful is the fact that Maryam does not look remorseful for what she did at all. I just pray one day, she finds it in her heart to honestly say what it is that made her do what she did. As a family, we are looking at the authority to do what is right, to let justice prevail. This is an example to others. The way this case is treated will determine how we move forward…Bilyamin was not just my older brother but best friend.” he said

A friend of the deceased, Hakeem Ali, who also spoke at the night of tribute, said Bilyaminu was a prisoner in his matrmonial home. He denied allegations that Bilyaminu was a serial cheater.

'My friend was being held a prisoner in his own home. He couldn’t leave the house in the sense that it was an ongoing thing; the abuse went on for a while. For me there is a difference between love and when somebody is being obsessive. People tend not to understand the difference between love and obsession. It wasn’t the best marriage and I believe either of them could have just walked away. It’s easier to sit down in that sorrow and think you can change things, or that if I can’t have him, no one will. I don’t consider it love. I can’t speak on his behalf. I can’t speak on his personal issue, he is a good friend and he is gone. He was that one guy that the minute we step out, we will be like, it is time for you to go home, your wife is about to call, after hanging out for as little as an hour or even 30 minutes. Even in the afternoon because she always calls. So we formed the habit of going to see him at home. The situation with the law, there are a lot of speculations right now on social media but if Nigeria should excuse people for murder just because they have a child, then if I am a murderer, then I will keep on having babies every week, that is not an excuse, for me. If somebody has committed a murder, either intentionally or by mistake, she should not be allowed to even see her baby because you don’t even know her state of mind. I don’t understand the system. A conversation has to begin on domestic violence against men as well because it’s becoming recurrent. If it is a case of murder by mistake then there is a price to pay of which a family can forgive but only God gives life and only God can take it. So, if you take a life, then your life should be taken. It is that simple. If the evidence shows it is a murder, then there is no excuse. It should be a case of an eye for an eye. It is that simple.”

Another friend of the deceased, Jemila Shehu, who was also at the tribute night, suggested that Maryam might have bipolar disorder or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD

'Our pain is that Maryam Sanda is not remorseful' family of Bilyaminu Bello Speaks
”I have no idea. I was not in her mind. I don’t know what she was thinking. All I know is that they both loved each other. There was love there, only God knows. It beats my imagination and I don’t want to think about it or give any excuse as a Muslim. He is gone but I don’t know what she was thinking. I don’t know what to think about her. For me, she should be punished. She committed murder. So, she should serve the punishment fully. This happened to someone that was loved by a lot of people. He was kind, quiet and people knew them to be in love. So, it beats everybody’s imagination. Domestic violence should be treated. People should relax, love is not by force. Obsession is a disease. There are a lot of people in Nigeria that are sick but people don’t know because you think that if you go to the therapist, they look down on you or think you are crazy but there are a lot of PTSD, bipolar patients and they live among us. Maybe she flipped, maybe it was a psychotic break or maybe she planned it.”

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/our-pain-is-that-maryam-sanda-is-not.html

3 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by lalanice(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
she's probably a psycho

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by haywire07(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
lalanice:
she's probably a psycho

But you ladies won't see is as domestic violence shay?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by kalufelix(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44 Flash Me When She Gets Her Own 3years Sentence
01- 09288224

8 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Bonapart(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
You can't really tell what went down

2 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Realfitbody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's a very interesting development. Many women are visiting shiloh every year, praying for a husband. This one that got hers on a platter of gold snuffed his life without a second thought for no reason. Hope she does not get only 7 years too

In Other News
Here Is How Sleep Deprivation Almost Drove Me Mad
www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/here-is-how-sleep-deprivation-almost.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
mehn she is a stone cold murderer

2 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by ct2: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
ok ,if it's true then that evil spirit of struborn Ness is highly dominated in her
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by NairalandCS(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, Definitely not domestic violence. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by chillychill(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Y would she,wen she nos she will go scot free undecided no b our judiciary system,abi Unna don forget say Na rich family she come from? Abegi jare undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by donstan18: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
I understand that feeling!

Even if she's remorseful, The family of the deceased won't still accept the fact, anything she does seems annoying and hating because she killed their son!

Just bear the loss...God knows the best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by NwaAmaikpe: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Theres no need being remorseful.
It's a total waste of remorse.

After all, she is being prosecuted for the crime.

Human beings are so wicked;
They want you to still be remorseful when they are busy punishing you.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by free2ryhme: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
InsideOut247:

The family of Bilyaminu Bello, the son of ex-PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, who was recently stabbed to death by his wife, Maryam Sanda, have finally broken their silence on the very sad incident that occured on Sunday, November 19th.

A brother of the deceased who spoke to the Nation, said the family is still in shock over the unfortunate incident. The brother who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they are waiting on the law enforcement agencies to ensure that justice prevails in this matter. The brother of the deceased spoke at a night of tribute held in honor of the deceased in Abuja last Thursday.

“So far, the family is grieving. Maryam’s family have come to pay their condolence. The mother has come but what is more painful is the fact that Maryam does not look remorseful for what she did at all. I just pray one day, she finds it in her heart to honestly say what it is that made her do what she did. As a family, we are looking at the authority to do what is right, to let justice prevail. This is an example to others. The way this case is treated will determine how we move forward…Bilyamin was not just my older brother but best friend.” he said

A friend of the deceased, Hakeem Ali, who also spoke at the night of tribute, said Bilyaminu was a prisoner in his matrmonial home. He denied allegations that Bilyaminu was a serial cheater.

'My friend was being held a prisoner in his own home. He couldn’t leave the house in the sense that it was an ongoing thing; the abuse went on for a while. For me there is a difference between love and when somebody is being obsessive. People tend not to understand the difference between love and obsession. It wasn’t the best marriage and I believe either of them could have just walked away. It’s easier to sit down in that sorrow and think you can change things, or that if I can’t have him, no one will. I don’t consider it love. I can’t speak on his behalf. I can’t speak on his personal issue, he is a good friend and he is gone. He was that one guy that the minute we step out, we will be like, it is time for you to go home, your wife is about to call, after hanging out for as little as an hour or even 30 minutes. Even in the afternoon because she always calls. So we formed the habit of going to see him at home. The situation with the law, there are a lot of speculations right now on social media but if Nigeria should excuse people for murder just because they have a child, then if I am a murderer, then I will keep on having babies every week, that is not an excuse, for me. If somebody has committed a murder, either intentionally or by mistake, she should not be allowed to even see her baby because you don’t even know her state of mind. I don’t understand the system. A conversation has to begin on domestic violence against men as well because it’s becoming recurrent. If it is a case of murder by mistake then there is a price to pay of which a family can forgive but only God gives life and only God can take it. So, if you take a life, then your life should be taken. It is that simple. If the evidence shows it is a murder, then there is no excuse. It should be a case of an eye for an eye. It is that simple.”

Another friend of the deceased, Jemila Shehu, who was also at the tribute night, suggested that Maryam might have bipolar disorder or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD

'Our pain is that Maryam Sanda is not remorseful' family of Bilyaminu Bello Speaks
”I have no idea. I was not in her mind. I don’t know what she was thinking. All I know is that they both loved each other. There was love there, only God knows. It beats my imagination and I don’t want to think about it or give any excuse as a Muslim. He is gone but I don’t know what she was thinking. I don’t know what to think about her. For me, she should be punished. She committed murder. So, she should serve the punishment fully. This happened to someone that was loved by a lot of people. He was kind, quiet and people knew them to be in love. So, it beats everybody’s imagination. Domestic violence should be treated. People should relax, love is not by force. Obsession is a disease. There are a lot of people in Nigeria that are sick but people don’t know because you think that if you go to the therapist, they look down on you or think you are crazy but there are a lot of PTSD, bipolar patients and they live among us. Maybe she flipped, maybe it was a psychotic break or maybe she planned it.”

you can sue her for that as well
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by nkwuocha1: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Many Nigerians are mentally ill. Unfortunately what we term madness here is when we see patients chained in psychiatric hospitals or naked people roaming the streets in rags.Many Nigerians are mad,but they don't know it.Bipolar disorders is a very rampant mental disease in Nigeria, unfortunately there's no rampant diagnosis for this.

Many bipolar females are labelled ogbanje in this country and seeks spiritual help where mental evaluation,medication counsel is needed.psychiatrist should be richer than politicians in Nigeria, if we operate a system where people's health issues are given outmost priority.

The following is some level of madness Nigerians exhibit

*Driving too fast on a free road and still beating traffic light.
*Voting for criminals in politics over and over again.
*Making live videos of victims of jungle justice.Some of the videos ,I can't help but notice kids on the background. This is madness!
*Driving in the middle of the road,hence depriving other drivers from overtaking you, you are,simply mad!
*Ladies, if you sleep with your make up every other night,especially when you reapply it again after a night bath,NNE you're crazy.
*Its madness to turn a section of our environment into dump sites ,especially canals. In this case,the entire residents of such locale needs massive psychiatric evaluation. They are all mad.
*A man who beats his wife because of another mistress outside is definitely mad.I've seen cases where a wife quitely confronts the husband of infidelity, only for the wife to be beaten blue and black.Madness!
*I've seen a child pour kerosine on an almost dead cockroach and set to lit it on fire.When I inquire why the extreme measure especially when you can still kill it with a slippers just by the corner, the child response was,"I want it to die very well".It's not normal. Cruelty in children should be watched closely. I've seen many of them hack helpless birds to death.
*Its madness to defecate in the open.
*its madness for an already drunk man to still demand for more liquor and fight even in that state.
*Its madness when a security officer leaves his gun on plain site.In more crazier climes, like USA he may be shot with it by a mentally unstable individual who will later be treated in federal facilities rather than go to jail.
*If you have a spouse that gets provoked unnecessarily, he/she maybe very mad.

Funny how Nigerians admire extremely quiet people. grin
Many quiet individual are mad,but you and I may not know it.They may be fighting several demons within. Its difficult to know the level of madness quiet people possess. That's why I really don't Like quiet people especially females.I met my wife as a loquacious woman, I hated that.I would rebuke her for being too down to earth, by talking way too much.As a Pisces that she is,I never knew my actions will become counterproductive.NOW, she has managed to stop being open.I guess she was building the new character over the years.Now,every time we quarrel, I don't know if I should go crazy or not.She will stare at the wall for hours while I rant.I will go do other chores,come back to the room,yet!she will be sitted at that same position, unmoved,eyes transfixed.And then she starts cleaning the house,making everywhere spotlessly clean.Without exxageratting she can do this from as early as 9am to evening,moving heavy machineries,fixing bulbs,re-arranging and relocating household stuffs,cleaning fans,all these chores without as much as a 5 minutes rest!Jesus!And then she will withdraw for as long as she can be able to be happy again.Now I'm begging her to be loquacious again,guess its too late?Now,I'm doing all I can to be more talkative, loving and engaging as a form of counseling her.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
l think she is remorseful now that she has spent few days in cell.
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Buharimustgo: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
And she was busy pretending to love Quran more than Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by rhames(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
InsideOut247:

I was surprised to find out she studied abroad and more pathetic to find out that she was never refined by her former environment.
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na d prick abi na d money... which one now cool
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by fuckpro: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
chillychill:
Y would she,wen she nos she will go scot free undecided no b our judiciary system,abi Unna don forget say Na rich family she come from? Abegi jare undecided
...u know you shouldn't comment in public forum ...its haram

2 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
rhames:

I was surprised to find out she studied abroad and more pathetic to find out that she was never refined by her former environment.
lols, are there no serial killers abroad. You dealing with a sick person here. Sickness is not a respecter of borders

5 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by phineas: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
With a good defense lawyer she may walk....classic case of mcnaughtens rule.The interesting part is the victims family are the ones supplying the data....
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by wildcatter23(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
He got entangled in a web he couldn't get himself off from.

What a waste. RIP.

2 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by kalu61(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
let the law prevail.i pray l don't marry such a woman.I love football n watching it in a crowd then somebody will time me 30mins.From the narrative the bobo suffered n was caged.R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by rhames(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
majekdom2:
lols, are there no serial killers abroad. You dealing with a sick person here. Sickness is not a respecter of borders

There are serial killers and criminals of passion abroad. She comes from a comfortable background for God's sake and her studying abroad is to refine her orientation. It didnt.
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by chillychill(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
fuckpro:
...u know you shouldn't comment in public forum ...its haram
because? undecided
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by joenor(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hummm see their pics as they both look at each other like, she heart the man, Wait my ppl person seeing all this can some one get marry so? na text ooo nor be say u catch them in the act!
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
naso everyone is a saint when dey die in Nigeria. the guy na cheat who married a witch. he was married before he met dis one and i sure say e don dey fuk her while married. make dem send the babe to join him too. ndi ara
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
rhames:

There are serial killers and criminals of passion abroad. She comes from a comfortable background for God's sake and her studying abroad is to refine her orientation. It didnt.
Bi-Polar is not a respecter of background. Same with obsession. There are people that are much more comfortable that turned murderers. Oscar pistorius, Simpson.. the internet will help you.

1 Like

Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by nkemdi89(f): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Remorse for what? When she is satisfied with the outcome of the incident, let the law take her full course. She isn't guilty of any offence until proven.
Re: "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello by goshen26: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
Yeah, Definitely not domestic violence. undecided

Its bush or wild violence then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) / 37 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.