Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife (31457 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by InsideOut247: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6308268_1_jpeg_jpegb14275b5f78bece688542a179cd8bd1b

Last night, friends of Bilyamin Bello, the son of a former Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP), Hilaru Bello, gathered at the Unity Fountain in Abuja to pay tribute to him. Bello was allegedly stabbed to death by his wife, Maryam, last Sunday.

All dressed in black tops, the mourners took turns to pay glowing tributes to him. One of the close friends of the deceased, Ahmed, spoke of how Bilyaminu was very generous to him. Ahmed said the deceased gave him a substantial amount of money to build his house in Abuja. He explained that he has been living in a rented apartment for several years when the deceased decided to borrow him money and even gave him the privilege to pay back until year 2020.

Others described Bulyaminu as a devout Muslim who feared and revered God.

See more photos from the night of tribute below

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/friends-hold-night-of-tribute-for.html

2 Shares

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wat a world
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by hobermener: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
T
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by BruncleZuma: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Birds of the same feather...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by emeijeh(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na we we

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by kay29000(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Nonnyflex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by yjgm(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by DIKEnaWAR: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
They should let this guy rest already and stop putting him in the news and prolonging the parents sorrow. Last time I saw his dad, he didn't look too sharp to me. Let this issue not take a toll on him. After all, Islam does not support this unnecessary attention given to the dead.

The young man chose a way and love, he died by it.

What I expect is for the feminists who think being a h0e amounts to feminism and are always calling men out to call the lady out and demand justice. Domestic violence is not done by men only. Many men are being physically assaulted every day by their wives and they dare not talk about it. It is not as if the wives are stronger than them too.

11 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by mikeycharles(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Either he was abusing her or she's psychotic and had an episode, only Allah knows what happened but I believe the former to be the cause.
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by castrol180(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
ina li lai wa ina lilahi ra ji huna

1 Like

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Chinachriss(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
The worst thing to happen to a man is to end up in a hand of a bad-tempered woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Amarabae(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
But what could have pushed the woman to try something like this.
She is lucky that she didn't try this in the Middle East.
#jailHER
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by pautex: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
cry Hmmm. Rest in peace Bro. That is the world we live in. cry cry
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by fvckme(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Keep stabbing your husbands .
Their types gives we women bad names..
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by polite2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rest in peace bro
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by HermesParis: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is to inform that friend that he said you should pay back the money he borrowed you to me....else undecided

4 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by adaksbullet: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
These his whot am alway telled all mine frnds.....never on ur live marryed any ladies that his haved vaolent bloods on his body sad sad sad

Jus seen how these gilr his ended these mans live cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Sabadon(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
speechless, bt some woman get mind sha oo
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
May your soul rest in peace, we will learn a lot from your story cry
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by basty: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lord comfort the family
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by dayleke: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
RIP to him.
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by HermesParis: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
fvckme:
Keep stabbing your husbands .
Their types gives we women bad names..

Shut up!! stop impersonating women. We all knw u re a broke ass nigga

6 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by ChykeBivins(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
So sad..He seems to have been a great guy..It's times like this I appreciate my darling wife of 13yrs.. Always super calm even when I'm being an ass.. I guess I'm amongst the lucky ones..Thank you JESUS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Emilo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
May his peace rest in soul...
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by bewla(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Get out while u can, one wicked ness the female focks won't speck against but say the guy just pinch her little she will rub powder on her face with lip stick show us selfi of her swelling mouth with lollipop in side that the guy is a. beast
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by nowpresence(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
ChykeBivins:
So sad..He seems to have been a great guy..It's times like this I appreciate my darling wife of 13yrs.. Always super calm even when I'm being an ass.. I guess I'm amongst the lucky ones..Thank you JESUS
your time dey come. keep being an ass.

6 Likes

Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by redsun(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why did she stab him? He was probably a prolific wife basher and she eventually snapped.
Re: Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife by whyx06(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
May Allah forgive him and her

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) / How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.