Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight (739 Views)

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by erunz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Aisha Yesufu on Sunday blast the Kaduna state governor and rubbish President Buhari fight against corruption. The Governor El-Rufai mocking the PDP and its plan to fight corruption better than the APC and President Buhari if given the chance by Nigerians in 2019.

Governor El-Rufai who tweeted through his twitter handle @elrufai said:

SUNDAY JJOKE: “We will fight corruption better than APC when we take over in 2019 – PDP”. For more jokes text PDP to 419. ������� .
https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/934734493553963009

In a swift reply, Aisha Yesufu rubbished the governor's claim and the current fight against corruption by President Buhari. In her tweet she said:

You got it wrong Mr Governor. The real joke is APC before election "We will fight corruption when we get into power" After election APC:You are only corrupt if you are not in APC Right now the code is APC to 419 Upgrade sir!
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/934736722193207296

Remember an APC senator once said Buhari uses insecticide to fight corruption outside but deodorant in house... He has defeated the saying that charity begins at home.

Just last week the APC in Lagos welcomed with merriment a former Minister who is been prosecuted for Corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by mikejj(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin APC to 419.i clean my teeth
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tsunami of blasters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by erunz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
mikejj:
She no lie nah

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by father01: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Apc is a Party of liars and thieves, watch how Obanikoro corruption case will be forgotten after joining APC.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by father01: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
mikejj:
what are they before.

A party whose promise of Change have turn to Change of Promise
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by ojun50(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
is atiku d only capable person for d position?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by father01: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
ojun50:
is atiku d only capable person for d position?
read the post again and show me where Atiku was mentioned
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by erunz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
father01:
read the post again and show me where Atiku was mentioned
they mind him, thats the trait of a zombie. they jump on thread and comment before reading
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by Paperwhite(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
These are the people who truly understands the hypocrisy of the so called anti-corruption fight of the useless APC government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by erunz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Paperwhite:
These are the people who truly understands the hypocrisy of the so called anti-corruption fight of the useless APC government.
Well said bro, even Buharist knows this.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight by mikejj(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
father01:
what are they before.

A party whose promise of Change have turn to Change of Promise
very pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Suggested 2019 Pdp Campaign Against Buhari / BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Tenure Extension For Service Chiefs (photo) / The Rise And Fall Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.