Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy (43401 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by lalasticlala(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toke Makinwa & Dr. Festus A Fadeyi have been trending lately. Check out this article from gistmaniaa.com. This article was written about a month ago before this recent story about the man's children: "Leave Our Father Alone” - Children Of Billionaire Festus Fadeyi Warn Toke Makinwa
https://www.nairaland.com/4199406/festus-fadeyis-children-warn-toke

Meet Dr. Festus A Fadeyi, The Generous Billionaire Who Is Also Toke Makinwa's Sugar Daddy - Article by gistmaniaa.com

Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for my many articles on the sexcapades of Nigerian big girls and slaymama; I'm just trying to clarify the notion passed unto younger girls that some sort of lifestyle could result in getting so much money that you would be spending unlimitedly on shopping spree without even owning a house of your own or so. This piece is about our own dearest harrods and selfridges shopping vlogger aunty Toke Makinwa. Aside from being "cheated" on in a hush-hush marriage, Toke's other claim to fame was her numerous social outing and some few (1 or 2) years of being a radio presenter with Toolz, Daddy Freeze, Dotun etc - the so-called OAP gang.

I know you already figured out where I am heading to like a Nollywood movie, with all of the introduction, How a retired radio presenter is able to afford such a flashy lifestyle of continious shopping spree in London, Paris and New York on major international designer brands like Louis Vuitton, Varsace and Gucci (not the entry level o, the top, the kind of ones worn by Beyonce and first ladies of other countries). Well, my Gistmanians, it is exactly what you are thinking at this point, like Kiran and Jyoti matharoo, Toke has been enjoying the perks of being an attractive young lady hustling 'hard' in Lagos, her expensive lifestyle has been bankrolled by a 70-something years old, heavily indebted, 6 month staff salary owing billionaire chairman of Pan Ocean Oil Nigeria Limited, Dr. Festus A. Fadeyi.

Thats a Naijapals exclusive, Dr. Fadeyi is in his 70s but he enjoys how Toke Makinwa makes him feel and she is steadily embracing all the goods that comes with her unique relationship with the old father, and grandfather. Despite Owing Nigerian banks over N190BN and not paying his staff salary running over 6 months, Naijapals has learnt Toke Makinwa and her wants/needs/desires are priority to Festus Fadeyi, infact we can conclude that she holds his mumu button and she pushes it whenever she wants. Do not be carried away with the smoke screen of her Vlogs or inspirational quotes on how she was ones poor and no-one believed she would make it etc - those are just cliche slangs of your regular slaymama. Slaying as Naijapals has learnt is a heavy trade on the street on Lagos these days as there are many super rich billionaires that do not find an inch of happiness from their many wives and have resorted to taking care of young socialites who inturn render their services, lets just say, it is a modernized version of Olosho. People in the knowing, have told that Toke is seeking to swim with the sharks and whales in the game, the likes of Toyin Lawani and Freda Francis, these girls are super big girls in the Lagos social scene and they are pulling major major stunts with the power of there juicy pumpum, and word is that, our dear Freda Francis is right on top of the food chain - sort of position, Kiran and Jyoity Matharoo occupied before they were ousted. There you have it Gistmanians, if you no get money, hide your face!

Source: http://www..com/talk/topic,345007.0.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by biacan(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
The man is not a child he's old enough to decide for himself....... so why all these noise.......?

What's wrong with toke dating him or is he Undatable........?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by BEENUEL(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Guys lets do this again.

Front Page:- 2.20 odds

Commenters Mention 'Snake':- 3.0

Commenters Being surprise about Lalasticlala Aproko:- 1.0 0dd

stake with your likes and share.....

lalasticlala....You seem to like aproko, a celebrity freak, Snake eater.... You are mouthed

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by nikkypearl(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
c
c for cat undecided
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mak una leave her abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Olalan(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Only a fool gets carried away by the lavish display of wealth by the so called female celebrities, they are funded by their immoral lifestyle of prostitution.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by biacan(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
c for cat undecided
cheesy sis
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by delishpot: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
So? If she was the amebos sister, would he come here to type all that? Hypocrisy full naija sha.

Osheyyyy badest I did not realize this was posted by the honourable Lalasticlala. Bros twale o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by cescky(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmm

Ceveat emptor land not for sale
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Evablizin(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okay.

Let her continue to press the mumu button for now,one day it will stop working and she will go back to square one.

Everything that has a beginning must have an end.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awon Gucci gang grin oshey

Swimming with Sharks and Wales shocked This is Serious
The hustle is really real

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by veekid(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
I heard pple saying this lady is an OAP......
No vex ooooo, which TV station or radio she dey work for? Spare me the hiptv crap

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Marvel1206: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
I came here expecting his picture undecided

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Sapphire86(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
The man is not a child he's old enough to decide for himself....... so why all these noise.......?

He is doing sugar daddy with their inheritance ni...

They are not trying to hear stories that touch the heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by 40kobo77: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Useless Toke.

I am sure she did not start sleeping with this man today. And there she was claiming the EX gave her STDs in her book,whereas she was busy sleeping up and down on the road.

Useless HOE.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by HermesParis: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let the girl be.... is it your money
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Flexherbal(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Did i just read this:

"Despite Owing Nigerian banks over N190BN and not paying his staff salary running over 6 months, Naijapals has learnt Toke Makinwa and her wants/needs/desires are priority to Festus Fadeyi, infact we can conclude that she holds his mumu button and she pushes it whenever she wants. "

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Adaumunocha(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just love her wigs...
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by AutoReportNG: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
This story has been online for a month, I have to dig it as well to see it that Toke has been milking this man for so long.

One of the reasons I never watched nor subscribe to her youtube channel, someone thats giving relationship advice that can't keep her home or marriage. There is more to this story

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by shaddoww: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
My people will say "o tin sin abe".

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by IVORY2009(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

You again....
Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
I like her stature tho, my kind of woman

1 Like

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by policy12: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sometime this lady will fine another time she will look WOR wor

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Psalm45(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Better sis press d mumu button well,if i see i go press am fire

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerians are not angry she is dating her ancestors not at all

But that she will be giving these small small naive girls on her list hope base on her false lifestyle sleeping with married man and flaunt proceeds of it in their face is what is annoying

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by oriakuna: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Can we at least see one picture of baba,,,,abi baba na ghost ni

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by mccoy47(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Despite Owing Nigerian banks over N190BN and not paying his staff salary running over 6 months,
That's always my problem with these bastards!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by OBAGADAFFI: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
And they will be claiming to be independent women, while some big old men fund their lifestyle.

FEMINISM is a joke on women.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa's Rumored Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
instead mk una put d man pic na toke own dey der. how does an OAP with less dan 200k salary drive a range rover kwa.i know how long before my 2005 corrola money complete, cos i no get pussy chai

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.