Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Style An Over-sized Shirt In Two Ways And Be Very Comfy (mom Blogger) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Style An Over-sized Shirt In Two Ways And Be Very Comfy (mom Blogger) (490 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Style An Over-sized Shirt In Two Ways And Be Very Comfy (mom Blogger) by Zobamzobs: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Today I would be sharing few tips on how to feel comfortable in your own skin. I may sound like a broken record but with the type of pictures and sometimes fake lifestyle that is dished out on social media, we loose focus of what is actually important.

So, the tips i would be sharing are in no particular …

WHO ARE YOU?

This is a question you have to ask yourself constantly. You would be wondering why, right? I mean who doesn’t know who he or she is… everyone does. But some don’t.

Who are you?

How much worth do you accord yourself?

Are you trying hard to be like someone else without even knowing?

Well, depending on your answers you may have to go back to the drawing board or stick to what you are doing, that is if you are true to yourself.

how to style an over sized shirt

https://stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2017/11/27/fashion-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Do Jeans Perfect? / Iwearsa: A Movement To Inspire A Nation Of Local Label Lovers / Learn All Things Pattern Making For Womenswear Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.