Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story. (511 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story. by candidjosh: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is my first time on this section and I made it fit to write a short story about my past and present life. And I thought nairaland is a forum I can express myself freely. I’m not too proficient in writing, please pardon my errors. Some names and locations will be withheld reasons best known to me. Please bear with me.
Re: Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story. by billynoni(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bros come,no be you talk say u be JJC to nairaland in the other thread?
Re: Chronicles Of Josh. True Life Story. by candidjosh: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
billynoni:
Bros come,no be you talk say u be JJC to nairaland in the other thread?
My brother, na me oo..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitch Of A Life / Fiction: The Secret of Mara by I May End Soon / Switching From Pharmaceuticals To Naturals For Pain-relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.