Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: (4001 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by daharry(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2018
Allen.da.harry2018@gmail.com
Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by thayyor: 9:32am On May 08, 2018
Thayyorcal@gmail.com
Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2018
victorikpeabijo@gmail.com
Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by mrfarmer600(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2018
Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by pakpan89(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2018
iLegendd:

You are almost a goat. I don't know the OP, but he is more intelligent than you.

Let me tell you a story of my experiment here on Nairaland. I once posted an amazing book with a link for people to download for free.

Luckily, 200 people read the thread and some downloaded it and that was how the thread died. I did it again months later and less than 200 downloaded it.

Out of these numbers, only 2 commented. After some weeks, I took down the threads.

I wasn't pleased with the result because what is contained in this book is a rare gem.

I had to go back to my drawing board and invented a system called HARDSHIP to reach more people by using psychology. People value what is hard to get.

Whatever you can get easily has no value. So, I brought back the value of the book by using the newly invented hardship technique.

I put a password on the PDF (book) and uploaded it on my site, then created a new thread. It was the same book, but different strategy.

The third time, I told all interested members to drop a comment after downloading the book and those people who dropped a comment will get the password via mail.

Before I knew it, the thread was on 3rd page. When people drop comments, it increases the chances of other people seeing the thread and participating. "Ideas that spread win." Seth Godin.

I sent the password to the first two people who commented and told them never to reveal it publicly, but help me send it to anyone who drops a comment via mail.

Now I had to cross my legs and focus on other things while the thread keeps moving forward.

Do you do what happened? The thread had more than 5,000 views compared to the previous 200 views and this means, more people downloaded it for free compared to my old strategy. It's called wisdom.

When you want to reach more people, think. If I were the OP, I wouldn't stress myself. I have come up with different systems to handle humans.

If you want to be wealthy, look for a problem and find a solution to it. Calling people who dropped their mails fools or gullible is a lack of knowledge and wisdom.

I failed twice in giving out my book for free, but I used wisdom the third time. If we all make use of wisdom, life will be easy. On the third time, the hardship technique made more than 100k in profit from a little wisdom. I didn't do anything fancy.

Now, you'll ask, "How did you make the money?" I'll leave this as a mystery. It's genuine money from those who loved what they read.

The reason I wrote this long reply is because a clueless guy made this kind of comment on that thread, but I ignored, so I decided to open up today in someone else's thread because of your pointless comments.

Listen, no one drops their main email online. Everyone has at least 2 mails and 1 is for things like this. If a scammer gathers those mails and tries to scam them, he's wasting his stupid time. He should look for something fruitful to do.

This simple technique accomplished five things.

1. More people read it.
2. More people visited our site.
3. More people bought other products we offer.
4. At least 50 guest viewers registered on Nairaland just to drop their mail to get the password since they've already downloaded it.
5. More exposure because ideas that spread win. And many more.

Just a little wisdom, everything turned around. So, go on your knees as beg God for wisdom and stop insulting people for no reason. Life has a formula and it's wisdom with action.

Now, I have revealed my hardship secret and I'd love the OP to implement it next time and see the difference. It works like magic.

By the way, I love learning new things, so Mr. OP, send me a copy via iLegendNairaland'AT'yahoo.com.
Thanks Broh. Sent to you all. Wisdom is the principal thing. A wise person goes for wisdom whether that wisdom makes sense or not. He analysis the wisdom and takes his decision whether to accept it or not. Life is a choice. No compulsion. My only advice to anybody in life is always find things out yourself. Get to the root. DO NOT DEPEND ON NEGATIVE REPORTS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT EVEN VERIFIED ANYTHING. RUN AWAY FROM NEGATIVE PEOPLE or you will lose a piece of info that can change your life forever. They are poor and they want you to be poor.

2 Likes

Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by Goddys(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
iLegendd:

You are almost a goat. I don't know the OP, but he is more intelligent than you.

Let me tell you a story of my experiment here on Nairaland. I once posted an amazing book with a link for people to download for free.

Luckily, 200 people read the thread and some downloaded it and that was how the thread died. I did it again months later and less than 200 downloaded it.

Out of these numbers, only 2 commented. After some weeks, I took down the threads.

I wasn't pleased with the result because what is contained in this book is a rare gem.

I had to go back to my drawing board and invented a system called HARDSHIP to reach more people by using psychology. People value what is hard to get.

Whatever you can get easily has no value. So, I brought back the value of the book by using the newly invented hardship technique.

I put a password on the PDF (book) and uploaded it on my site, then created a new thread. It was the same book, but different strategy.

The third time, I told all interested members to drop a comment after downloading the book and those people who dropped a comment will get the password via mail.

Before I knew it, the thread was on 3rd page. When people drop comments, it increases the chances of other people seeing the thread and participating. "Ideas that spread win." Seth Godin.

I sent the password to the first two people who commented and told them never to reveal it publicly, but help me send it to anyone who drops a comment via mail.

Now I had to cross my legs and focus on other things while the thread keeps moving forward.

Do you do what happened? The thread had more than 5,000 views compared to the previous 200 views and this means, more people downloaded it for free compared to my old strategy. It's called wisdom.

When you want to reach more people, think. If I were the OP, I wouldn't stress myself. I have come up with different systems to handle humans.

If you want to be wealthy, look for a problem and find a solution to it. Calling people who dropped their mails fools or gullible is a lack of knowledge and wisdom.

I failed twice in giving out my book for free, but I used wisdom the third time. If we all make use of wisdom, life will be easy. On the third time, the hardship technique made more than 100k in profit from a little wisdom. I didn't do anything fancy.

Now, you'll ask, "How did you make the money?" I'll leave this as a mystery. It's genuine money from those who loved what they read.

The reason I wrote this long reply is because a clueless guy made this kind of comment on that thread, but I ignored, so I decided to open up today in someone else's thread because of your pointless comments.

Listen, no one drops their main email online. Everyone has at least 2 mails and 1 is for things like this. If a scammer gathers those mails and tries to scam them, he's wasting his stupid time. He should look for something fruitful to do.

This simple technique accomplished five things.

1. More people read it.
2. More people visited our site.
3. More people bought other products we offer.
4. At least 50 guest viewers registered on Nairaland just to drop their mail to get the password since they've already downloaded it.
5. More exposure because ideas that spread win. And many more.

Just a little wisdom, everything turned around. So, go on your knees as beg God for wisdom and stop insulting people for no reason. Life has a formula and it's wisdom with action.

Now, I have revealed my hardship secret and I'd love the OP to implement it next time and see the difference. It works like magic.

By the way, I love learning new things, so Mr. OP, send me a copy via iLegendNairaland'AT'yahoo.com.

You are practically a demented dunce. While your mates are making meaning out of their existence, you are seeking a cheap justification to collate email addresses for selfish purpose.

Strictly assess and reassess your life and observe how a failure you have become to the extent of using another account to mask your identity as the OP.

Never mention me again f00l cuz I won't glorify your mention with a response

1 Like

Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by bidemi1190: 11:25am On May 12, 2018
Bidexmail88@yahoo.com
Re: The ONE reason Why People FAIL In Life And The Simple Way Out: by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
Goddys:

You are practically a demented dunce. While your mates are making meaning out of their existence, you are seeking a cheap justification to collate email addresses for selfish purpose.

Strictly assess and reassess your life and observe how a failure you have become to the extent of using another account to mask your identity as the OP.

Never mention me again f00l cuz I won't glorify your mention with a response
Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vintage Shirts At Wholesale Price / Meet Mrs Folorunsho Alakija Africa's Richest Woman @ $600 Million = N94 Billion / Dangote Cement Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.