Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (43552 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Get one pager website for your product. Use custom audience (conversion purchase) and thank me later
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Adam00(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2020
webme:
Get one pager website for your product. Use custom audience (conversion purchase) and thank me later
how can one create one pager website?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Adam00:
how can one create one pager website?

Use page builder.
one of the best to use is instabuilder.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Make more money while you are sleeping
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Always the best seriously
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
talk214:
Always the best seriously

You welcome
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Your goal should be how to create time freedom and thanks to online because there are hundreds of business that can give you that, not a business that sucks all your time.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why Nigerian are doing like this?

You saw a products advertising on Facebook with the price on it and you went to the comment session and still write how much.
the must annoyed thing is; if 100 comments on the product more than 70% will still be asking the same question "How much" is it that they don't read or watch the video or they don't read your respond to the people who first asked how much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Vsammi1: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

Have you been looking for a

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- any course in the area of facebook marketing,

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

I have 5 terabytes of files across these all areas.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375 to get it

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Adam00(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Vsammi1:
Hi,

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

wow!
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Adam00:
wow!

Okay
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Imagine being the business prospects think about first when they consider a product or service.

It’s like ranking first in their mental search engine.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Everyone who watches my content knows that I’m all about working smart, not hard.
Is very good to work hard but if you don't work smart you will just
be working without any return.

One of the way to work smart in 2020 is to do any of these businesses.

eCommerce
Digital Marketing And
Af-fili-ate

Which one are you into?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
You really can get whatever you want from the universe.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Do you even know is been over 6months I imported anything last. And am doing this mini eCommerce still making over 300% profits.
If you know you know.

The truth is; discover problem that people have that even if they don't have money they will be able to borrow money to get the solution from you if you have the solution. With that you win their heart and you make your money
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Another new week in Feb.
What have you achieve this year?
I hope you are not lacking behind without your 2020 goals?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by officialfestus(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Following
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2020
officialfestus:
Following
Okay
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is Corona affecting Your Business?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Vsammi1: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Vsammi1:

Happy new year to you!

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

**WhatsApp only please

Hmmmmm
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Our fears are a "defense" that comes before ANY
solution. That's one of the reasons you see the same people read 50 business books and attend another 50 entrepreneurship seminars... but they still haven't started even one business.
""From my Mentor""
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Vsammi1: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Bump
Vsammi1:

Happy new year to you!

Here's what you get:

**WhatsApp only please
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vsammi1:
Bump

sad shocked sad
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
How to get what you want, starting TODAY

Fear. Freedom. Power.

These are the three most powerful
motivators behind all the actions
people take.

Think about it.
Most of the things you want in this
life have to do with one of the above,
right?

Fear.

You are afraid that you will be stuck exactly where you are right now 1, 2, 5 or even 10 years.

You are afraid that you are just spinning your wheels in circles and
will never get ahead no matter how hard you work.

You are afraid you won’t ever be able to make any real money online and
that you failed your family, yourself, and that your friends were right when they repeated told you that 'this stuff
never works out'.

You are afraid of not becoming the person you know you deserve to be
who lives a life of happiness, joy, and fulfillment without a worry about money.

You are afraid you won't have that good health, you can't lose weight, you can't perform as a man etc

You are afraid of failure.

You are afraid of success.

Tomorrow, I will talk to you about Freedom.

I hope you start something today and don't allow fear stop you from Achieving that success....

Good Afternoon to you
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2020
*Freedom.*

You want to be free of worries.

You want to be free of the anxiety of
living paycheck to paycheck where there
never seems to be enough to get ahead.

You want the freedom from the guilt you face for not reaching your goals.

You want the freedom to do what you want when you want without having to worry about how much it costs.

I’m talking about complete time and financial freedom
for you and your loved ones.

You want freedom from the mental shackles
you have put on yourself that limit your
beliefs about who you are and what you can
really achieve for you and your family.

You want freedom from the bills that pile
up, the sacrifices you make just to get by,
and the feeling in the deep pit in your
stomach that if something doesn't change soon you don't know how you'll make it
through.

*You want freedom from doubt.*

You want freedom from the mental pain and anguish of repeated cycle of excitement
and failure.

*You want the freedom from distraction.*

You want freedom from the feeling of not being good enough.

And you want freedom from worry of
wondering 'am I doing the right thing,
am I on the right track' because you are
tired of seeing others that are not as
smart as you achieve the success you know you deserve.

*Aim for Freedom today
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Create a one pager for one hot selling product, run facebook Landing page view ad for 10days, create a custom audience and run Purchase ad using conversion.

Try that and come back in 20 days to tell me the result.

The best is to offer payment in delivery.

I wonder why people are saying they always get return, how are you doing it?

I hardly get two return out of 100 products shipped. So, why are you doing wrong?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Adam00(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
webme:
Create a one pager for one hot selling product, run facebook Landing page view ad for 10days, create a custom audience and run Purchase ad using conversion.

Try that and come back in 20 days to tell me the result.

The best is to offer payment in delivery.

I wonder why people are saying they always get return, how are you doing it?

I hardly get two return out of 100 products shipped. So, why are you doing wrong?
how many ad set do you think is good to start with and budget per ad set for testing a product. Thank you sir
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Vsammi1:
Hi,

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.