Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (43556 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Pstarogood0100: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Interested
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Happy Sunday Guys.
How was the service today my Christian Friends?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
The secrete to success in any business you are doing is Focus....
Stay focus today
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2020
“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Vsammi1: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Adam00(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
webme:
Create a one pager for one hot selling product, run facebook Landing page view ad for 10days, create a custom audience and run Purchase ad using conversion.

Try that and come back in 20 days to tell me the result.

The best is to offer payment in delivery.

I wonder why people are saying they always get return, how are you doing it?

I hardly get two return out of 100 products shipped. So, why are you doing wrong?
some expert said you can run conversion campaign without having pixel data it doesn't matter have you tried something like that before?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Vsammi1:
Bump
Lol
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wax up guys
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
What Challenges do you have with your Mini Importation Business?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2020
If you dont have business outside you don't need to go anywhere.

That's why work at home business is the best... I can decide not to go anywhere in the next 20 days.. Everything I want to eat is at home, my fridge is full already...

I think this will make you learn that work at home business is the best
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
I think now, perhaps more than ever before, everyone needs to start thinking seriously about creating their OWN source of income one that’s separate from their regular job.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Omo...... This virus no allow person go out... prevention is better than cure abeg shocked
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:31am On Mar 25, 2020
I did something with some of my inner circle students and it works....

This Corona time will make some people poor and will make some people who are wise rich...

am not talking of people who explore others ooo... Bcoz I heard that a mask selling for #250 on Friday is now #2500... Bad people everywhere.

What we did is, add one product that people need this time as a gift to our hot selling products and this increase the sales by 150%

Start eCommerce now... We have hot in demand products that people are ready to pay for especially this period.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
How Easy to Make Over $200 Daily on Google Ads

Even for me that has been working at home for the past 3 years I still make research during this lock down.

I never make money on Google Adsense. In fact when I was starting my business I tried to get it they didn't approve me and since then I didn't even disturb myself over it.

But for the past 4 days now have been making some research when I saw one guy earning on Google ads making as high as over $600 daily on this platform.

After my research I came up with alot of finding which will make me to re-apply for again and I know very sure they will approve me this time around because One of my website is 100% qualified now not like when I started back then.

What I discovered

There are some niche blog that will make you as high as $50 when someone click ad on your blog and there are some that will make you less than $1 which one do you want to focus on?

Seriously, If I begin to ask some people which niche is more profitable in making money on Google ads many of you will say weight lose, Travel etc.... But you will be surprise if I tell you that the 3 niches I just discovered will make you over 150% profits than weight lose....

Now, am building two of these niche website this month. I have content creator who are ready to work with me and I will re-apply for Gppgle adsense.

That is my discovery during this lock down.

Can you tell me the new business you just discovered and how you want to go about it?

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who notice that Facebook Ads is cheap recently?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
webme:
How Easy to Make Over $200 Daily on Google Ads

Even for me that has been working at home for the past 3 years I still make research during this lock down.

I never make money on Google Adsense. In fact when I was starting my business I tried to get it they didn't approve me and since then I didn't even disturb myself over it.

But for the past 4 days now have been making some research when I saw one guy earning on Google ads making as high as over $600 daily on this platform.

After my research I came up with alot of finding which will make me to re-apply for again and I know very sure they will approve me this time around because One of my website is 100% qualified now not like when I started back then.

What I discovered

There are some niche blog that will make you as high as $50 when someone click ad on your blog and there are some that will make you less than $1 which one do you want to focus on?

Seriously, If I begin to ask some people which niche is more profitable in making money on Google ads many of you will say weight lose, Travel etc.... But you will be surprise if I tell you that the 3 niches I just discovered will make you over 150% profits than weight lose....

Now, am building two of these niche website this month. I have content creator who are ready to work with me and I will re-apply for Gppgle adsense.

That is my discovery during this lock down.

Can you tell me the new business you just discovered and how you want to go about it?

I have one Google AdSense Account if you are interested
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
talk214:

I have one Google AdSense Account if you are interested
Okay
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2020
So, are you expecting 5G?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
The happiness, joy, peace, blessings, goodness, hope and love that Easter brings remain with you and your family today and always. Happy Easter to you all
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
I've been working on something for a while. Before I tell you more guys, I want to acknowledge how crazy the last few months may have been for your business.

I've heard the stories of disruption and job loss right alongside the creative ideas and inspiring innovation. While I started on this new project 2 weeks ago and am seeing future in it.

The project is: "YouTube Channel Building"
Wow, there is one particular channel that I neglected for a long time and I decides to try something new, keep people updated and within 2 weeks I can see changes.

I was having 140 subscribers there as at two weeks ago, I used over 2 years to build that 140 bcoz am not serious but now, am very serious about it.

Today now, the subscribers has grow to over 260 within 2 weeks which is driving me to do more.
I want to make sure I have up to 100k in that channel before the end of this year and is very possible the way am going. I keep on descoverying new thing about this YouTube.

What if you start your own channel too?
This is the best time to think on what to do guys, think on how to make more money abeg
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2020
If you have been thinking bout a business for a while, don't let it die.

Give it an electric shock RIGHT NOW.

Bring it back to life, while it is still breathing.

And do something about it.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
How are you doing your eCommerce in 2021?
Can I help you?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Focus on Selling only health products.
You can sell a lot of it and make your money without stress. You can even focus on one alone
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Due to an expected increase and the advent of 2020’s effect on commerce, the eCommerce industry is proliferating.

Every day, more retailers are making the move to online selling, while entrepreneurs are getting their start through eCommerce ventures.

What are you doing to make money on eCommerce in 2021?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
If you want to start making money selling affiliate products, or ecommerce. You can get my course and you will have two hours with me for two days where I will answer your questions and show you some things to get started with in 2021. The course is 25k plus my Facebook ads course

You will see my details below this post
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
For Over 4 Years of Doing eCommerce consistently, I'm thinking of giving you guys a new Tips of running ecommerce even without importing a single product. You just make use of local manufacturers and still make 6figure monthly.

Will you like to see the Tutorial?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by Carmal90(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
webme:
For Over 4 Years of Doing eCommerce consistently, I'm thinking of giving you guys a new Tips of running ecommerce even without importing a single product. You just make use of local manufacturers and still make 6figure monthly.

Yes
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by njikoka(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
webme:

Yes
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
njikoka:

Yes

Okay... I will work on it
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hey guys,
Can we bring this alive again and talk about the best way to do eCommerce in 2022?
If you are in say Hi
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by talk214: 4:49am On Apr 21, 2022
webme:
Hey guys,
Can we bring this alive again and talk about the best way to do eCommerce in 2022?
If you are in say Hi
I will love to learn bro
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2022
talk214:

I will love to learn bro

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.