Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture (512 Views)

Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army / Gov. Ihedioha And Lack Of Maintenance Culture In Imo State / The Foolishness Of Nigerians Needs No Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture by Adieza(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let's Pray That God Help Us Because Nigerians Have No Maintenance Culture.

What do these names all have in common, Harley Davidson, Triumph, An Indian, Morris Minor?

They are motorcycles and a car we used to have in Nigeria. My father used to have one. They have all been destroyed. No one left. In Europe and America these 1950's model are selling for more than $20,000 per one today. Yes the old things! Many people kept repairing theirs and kept them clean and working, and today they can make money from it.

In Africa we destroyed everything. Why? As someone told me, Nigerians don't have maintenance culture, as if maintenance culture is thought in heaven. If you know maintenance culture is one of your problem why not work on it?

Even the person telling me Nigerians have no maintenance culture is the one stealing the money budgeted to maintain his office building. The rest of the money he brings to the church as tithes. Then the pastor will say let's pray that God help us because Nigerians don't have maintenance culture. Who is going to teach Nigerians then and when? What are these people smoking?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298661240639991&id=158338594672257

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture by Adieza(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44 cc:madridguy and sarrki
Re: Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture by Sunofgod(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Its actually down to a lack of spare parts ......
Re: Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
We lack virtually everything

That's why I support Buhari to build our institutions

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi N13 Billion: Nigerian Govt. Laments Emergence Of More “whistle-blowers” / It’s Time To Focus On Governance And Stop Blaming Jonathan —amaechi / Who Will Win In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.