Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) (39353 Views)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Paulosky1900: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
angry
where all those feminists? they should come and talk now oo anyway i dont blame men that beat ladies .....panel beating loading.........
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Shameless man...how can he engage in a fight with a woman? What happened to dialogue?

Well, she was defending herself
You Are Simply A Transgender Feminist. I Just Pity You In Advance. Chai!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
tossie101:

Lol. cheesy How are u?
Doing Fine,and You?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by asagbaesiri: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
CastedDude:
One Miss Odinke Sylvester, a second year Community Health Extension Worker student, has been accused of pouring a hot water mixed with pepper and salt on Mr. Ethoti Uno, the President of Community Health Department, College of Health Technology, Calabar, Cross River state capital.

According to Adat Adat Obona, a administrative Staff at the College of Health Technology, Calabar, the victim Mr Ethoti was at the practicum site at Abini Biase LGA on Friday to address some abnormalities bordering on misbehavior exhibited by Miss Odinke Sylvester, when fight broke between the two of them and Odinke resolved to bathing Ethoti with combination of hot water, salt and pepper.

Mr Ethoti is currently receiving treatment at Cottage Hospital, Akpet Central.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-attacks-man-hot-water-mixed-pepper-salt-calabar-photos.html
so, this is what she want to do as a community health extension worker!!!! destruction of human lives instead of saving them!!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
nidera:
why saying what is not true? The FIN I belong to do not encourage violence rather to stand up for yourself where it's necessary.

I won't like us to argue but down deep ur heart u know the truth, if what u hold on to Is the truth I leave u and ur belief.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by ruffDiamond: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
I just dey laff..Hell hath No Fury Like A Woman enraged....

guys better be careful.. many a lady don see too much rough play
in the hands of men...some are looking for
the next unfortunate fellow with sweet mouth weyy dem go use VENT all their bottled up anger accumulated from every last dickSON of the devil that has ever fuq them up.....if na you go be that man
ehn..I pity in advance..dem don use their Last Chill with John Player...be careful and try control una reckless rod to avoid tori wey dey touch...uhuh
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by oxon(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
collabo4me:
Dis is d result of fighting. Hw will a guy be quarreling with woman publicly. Nonsense
you an idiot , what should he do beat her so the likes of you would come an lash him for fighting a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by wonlasewonimi: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Remaining thyme curry and Maggi

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
dominique:
I'm getting worried about this so-called female revolution going on across the country. We females need to start talking to ourselves. Violence is NEVER the way.

@bolded, you are not too far from the truth. That group encourages bad behavior all in the name of women empowerment. My brief stint on the page showed me the hypocrisy and double standards exhibited by women.
Correct Woman. This One Na Marriage Material No Doubt.
#TellThem.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by MunorAnne(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ah ah! She wan use the man cook soup?
Imagine the pain for this heat season.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by MunorAnne(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shebi she wan use the man cook soup ni?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by proeast(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
dominique:
I'm getting worried about this so-called female revolution going on across the country. We females need to start talking to ourselves. Violence is NEVER the way.

@bolded, you are not too far from the truth. That group encourages bad behavior all in the name of women empowerment. My brief stint on the page showed me the hypocrisy and double standards exhibited by women.
Did you call it female revolution? God forbid such a thing to even happen to a close friend or relative, I'll personally give the person money to pay mercenaries that will ensure that her pretty face is turned into a monster! I once had a girlfriend like that but I thank God I was able to overcome the stvpid love. They are always pretty in outward appearance but evil inside. God help men in Nigeria. The problem is that if there is no equal vengeance all these attrocities are bound to continue! EVIL EVERYWHERE!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by oxon(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
any man who a woman has the mind to raise her hand to touch him has probably allowed it , while y'all stupid men are forming its not right to hit woman blah blah me am solidifying my resolve if a woman as much as lookat me funny your face go hear am , you hear on social media how women torture their house girls and minor that is because they can , if a woman has the strength to slap you she would so don't any one fool you ,if a woman as much as struggle with curb there and then if not the next time na stab wound you go battle with ..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Edonojie007(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
MunorAnne:
Ah ah! She wan use the man cook soup? Imagine the pain for this heat season.
The Man Lucky We Don Enter Hamattan.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by censeakay(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
tossie101:
Hmm so as pretty as she is she has such a wicked hrt. Smh.
Pretty ke, she is not pretty at all
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by onyokometer: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
The man went to the girls hostel or room to correct some anomaly. You did not do that at the lecture hall,okay na....you see your life.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by hartson(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is totally act of wickedness.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by BENRAZY(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
eyaa oga sorry o, but e no still concern government sha

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Jokkarm2: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
if it was a man that slapped his wife , all the human right law will be read, just look at what one of the devils did to this guy . I also read the same story of a lady that did same to her husband in the north . no women group will make noise because it was not a man that slapped a lady .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Edonojie007:

Doing Fine,and You?

Im kuL thanks
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Macmoni(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
y u no kukuma add maggi oil and onion so dat u go just cook am #angerdemon
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
censeakay:

Pretty ke, she is not pretty at all

Lol dat lady is fine na. But ugly inside sha.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by LordIsaac(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm, I have said it...it's happening in my life time. This worshipping of a gender and making them feel supreme because of their genitals has boomeranged! God help any soul at their mercy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
policy12:
The rate at which women are leading the domestic violence now, is questionable.

I see this as the negative Impact of the so called F.I.N, you need to see female comment in this group on facebook. A friend of mine will say the group is occultic, a group where u can't counsel a fellow female in the name of God.
A group you can't challenge the story of a fellow member, anything the female do is always right, in my opinion I think Lola th founder of the group has done more than good

Thank you!!!
I thought I was being sentimental. Something is wrong with that group. Like why the hell do they all comment the same thing?
Everything, 'that's the FIN spirit', that group dey do me somehow abeg!!!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by censeakay(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
tossie101:

Lol dat lady is fine na. But ugly inside sha.
okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Skitle: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Braaad:
There is more to this story.... Let's hear from both sides
More? Maybe yes maybe no.. Sorry I quoted you, I would have loved to comment solely on my own but I can't find the comment section. Back to the topic, first of all I have to thank God for that decision of leaving this girl, if you know her you could not believe that
she did that I mean this girl can't even hurt a fly. Though dumped her because of her promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
And the lady looks innocent o.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by ngwababe(f): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank God na one wey no wear make up, open chest and no bleach, else slay queen for dey fly upandan!
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by COOL10(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
ceezarhh:
Not just hot water...she had to mix it with pepper!. Let same be done to her, except hers' will be melted aboniki balm and pepper...
. Chai,u wicked oo. Ordinary aboniki balm after bathing is something else let alone mixing it with pepper.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Thank you!!!
I thought I was being sentimental. Something is wrong with that group. Like why the hell do they all comment the same thing?
Everything, 'that's the FIN spirit', that group dey do me somehow abeg!!!

You are not my dear..
Then you will hear everyone saying ' That is the FIN spirit and FIN love'
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Dronedude(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
daewoorazer:

Is this the literal interpretation of

'you are in hot soup today'

Mum didn't elaborate all this while na undecided

Wait, I think vitilego is now a man-made condition if u understand

My thought exactly.

And thus is how vitilego can be man made.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) by Innobee99(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
collabo4me:
Dis is d result of fighting. Hw will a guy be quarreling with woman publicly. Nonsense
U breath through ur armpit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) / Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.