Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife (62814 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by showghan(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Na wetin he sabi chop na him kill am

1 Like

Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Osi360(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
May be dis one na frying pan,but the fire come too much wey burn chairman pikin ausa people sha
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Wesely01(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/the-nation/real-face-bilyamin-bellos-ex-wife/

Beauty without a good character is NOTHING. She get good character ?
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by petitejolie(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
re u serious? chai chai chai!!! That bilya too mumu abeg. end of talk.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
adioolayi:
When the word of God (Bible) says : One Man, One Wife....it is to prevent man, among other things, from gruesome murder such as this.
he was married to one woman!
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by larrybee2017(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Print the initial part of your post, frame it and present it to those who trained you.

Meanwhile, the African man is by nature polygamous. It was the colonialists who forced monogamy on us through religion.

Don't refer me to Abraham and Judas, they were Jews of the Jewish tradition. The Jewish culture was monogamous. They could only marry 1 but they frequently kept concubines.

I'm an African man and looking at things from an African perspective. I can marry as many as I can provide for emotionally, financially, spiritually and romantically.
No wonder, I now understand the reason behind your response. You lack home training to refer me to those who train me, when next you see your mum tell her she fail in her responsibilities. Ode Omo alaileko, akogba.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Okoyeeboz: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
larrybee2017:

No wonder, I now understand the reason behind your response. You lack home training to refer me to those who train me, when next you see your mum tell her she fail in her responsibilities. Ode Omo alaileko, akogba.

Home training, you don't have. Correct tenses, you can't provide. Only on Nairaland can a thing like you try to insult me.

Well, you're infra-dig yo me and I won't dignify you with further response. I'm not responsible for your frustration, carry it elsewhere.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by larrybee2017(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Home training, you don't have. Correct tenses, you can't provide. Only on Nairaland can a thing like you try to insult me.

Well, you're infra-dig yo me and I won't dignify you with further response. I'm not responsible for your frustration, carry it elsewhere.
Just don't forget to tell your mum what I said OK. I think she is the one I need to talk to not you. So when next you meet with her tell her we need to talk.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by somehow: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where sir bible twister.

Only said if you want to attain the post of a bishop, you should be a man of one wife! (Solely because service requires time and marriage to more than one wife requires double time too).
adioolayi:
When the word of God (Bible) says : One Man, One Wife....it is to prevent man, among other things, from gruesome murder such as this.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by somehow: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
Matthew ch 19vs5, 1timothy ch 3 vs 2 & 1 Corinthians ch 7 vs 2.

First ref:
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Didn't kick against having more than one as you put it.

Second ref:
[2] A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

This was talking to a bishop and didn't kick against having more than one!

Ref 3:

Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Same as first. None kicked against one as you made it sound like bible is against multiple wives.

Next time, don't use bible anyone. It's even more reasonable to use logic rather than try to make it "spiritual". Multiple wives na hard work, you must have to give double attention to them all unlike one (logic) but if you don't mind and wants to carry the cross like most kings all over the world, then enjoy!.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by dultmax(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fatherofdragons:
Matthew ch 19vs5, 1timothy ch 3 vs 2 & 1 Corinthians ch 7 vs 2.

Matthew 19:5New International Version (NIV)

5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[a]?

1 Timothy 3:2New International Version (NIV)

2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1 Corinthians 7:2New International Version (NIV)

2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.

How does this answer my question?
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by adioolayi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
somehow:
Where sir bible twister.

Only said if you want to attain the post of a bishop, you should be a man of one wife! (Solely because service requires time and marriage to more than one wife requires double time too).

Gen 2:24, Math 19:6, Mark 10:8, Eph 5:31.

I hope this help....and you sincerely dont have a preset mind to just argue.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by adioolayi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
dultmax:

Please...i need the verse in the bible....where Jesus says one man one wife...ive been checking all over the internet but couldnt find the verse

Gen 2:24, Math 19:6, Mark 10:8, Eph 5:31.
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Kooldon(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Compare the beauties and the intellects of these two women. 1st wife is still outstanding. Many mistakes of young men of our generation. I pity him even in grave. RIP
Re: Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife by Mryacks: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
The muderess wive is finer sha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.