Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (29812 Views)

I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... / 5 Stress Management Tips For Postgraduate Students / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Deicide: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
tellsblinks:

That is a big lie
No its not, but well it seems i wasn't clear on that post something i was actually worried about that people wont understand the message

Every thing seen in the physical is as a result of it manifestation in the sprirtual.
You don't have any proof 4 this when you do i might decide to take you seriously grin

For your point below that i deleted you seem not to understand and know that world hunger is a thing? what is your god doing about it? oh and i do understand that religious peeps are selfish the don't care as far as their own life is going smooth

Their so many people that achieved first class without believing in the god crap, handwork and determination is what do shit and not god

life is no joke
of course it not have a nice day grin

2 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by KayDEAN(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by otopxy: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

COME AND MAKE FIRST CLASS IN BIOCHEMISTRY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. I HAD 2ND CLASS UPPER AFTER DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE!
i hope u read d latest news about first class guy in biochemistry that had an accident on front page?
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by BruncleZuma: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just by adding God I believe the Op is an idiot who's lucky to have made a first class.

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Uyi168:
..As a pharmacist,u can work in the hospital/community pharmacy as clinical pharmacist..the area of industrial pharmacy is also there where u work as regulatory pharmacist..sales and marketing is also there..nt forgeting research and academics
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Afrok(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

COME AND MAKE FIRST CLASS IN BIOCHEMISTRY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. I HAD 2ND CLASS UPPER AFTER DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE!
easy nah boss... we had 5 first class graduates during my set 2015 (biochemistry). Well nah 2nd class upper I carry comot though.
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by bezimo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Especially that God factor..
I can't overemphasize that.
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by daveblessed(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Maybe ur "ALL" wasn't just "GOOD ENOUGH"
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by shadeyinka(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Deicide:
The number one point is crap is like basically doing noting

And even if a god exist why shoud he give a crap about you getting a first class or not? what of people that believe him that didnt get first class what would you say about that?

Hard work and determination is what might get you first class and not god. there are people around the word with different beliefs and there are doing fine.
Why are you this dumb!
Why you s it that the most brilliant don't become rich
The fastest dont always finish first
The strongest sometimes loose in the game of strength

Nothing in life is Predictable

If Dangote comes back to this world as a Nigerian, he would be just an ordinary average person. That's where you need the God factor.

The OP has spoken on his strategy: show us your own result

2 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by chuksdavid28(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I concur oo bros...biochemistry possess a big threat, more like the spartacus in life sciences
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Deicide: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
shadeyinka:

Why are you this dumb!
Why you s it that the most brilliant don't become rich
The fastest dont always finish first
The strongest sometimes loose in the game of strength

Nothing in life is Predictable

If Dangote comes back to this world as a Nigerian, he would be just an ordinary average person. That's where you need the God factor.

The OP has spoken on his strategy: show us your own result
We day fight?

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by dejavuh0007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
I also hope to make a first class by d tym I graduate.

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Tashmahal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
That third point is worthy of emphasis again. The fifth point too. Nice writeup
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by fergusen: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
cool
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by KevinDein: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Uyi168:
..uniben oga..pharmacy.
That's really a feat. A First Class in pharmacy, and in uniben (probably the only university in Nigeria offering the pharm D program); really impressive.

Maybe I'm bias, myself being a pharmacist, but pharmacy is probably the most difficult course to make a First Class.

Thumbs up and keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by DONADAMS(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
dejavuh0007:
I also hope to make a first class by d tym I graduate.
how can many E's and C's give a 4.3I doubt this
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by dejavuh0007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
DONADAMS:
how can many E's and C's give a 4.3I doubt this
Lol. The "E's" represent my ELECTIVE courses while the "C's" represent my COMPULSORY courses.

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Uyi168: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
KevinDein:

That's really a feat. A First Class in pharmacy, and in uniben (probably the only university in Nigeria offering the pharm D program); really impressive.

Maybe I'm bias, myself being a pharmacist, but pharmacy is probably the most difficult course to make a First Class.

Thumbs up and keep it up
..Thanks boss..

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Habakus: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
OP thanks for this.
I usually tell people that every body is capable of making First class if everything is equal (ceteris paribus).
It all depends on the strategy employed by each person.
My formula for making First class in Nigeria is:
Don't overlook or underestimate any course or assignment or presentation or anything;
Take everything very seriously by way of preparation.
If you're good at cramming, then by all means cram and make sure you can download every single detail on your answer sheet. Don't take anything for granted.
Aim to make an "A" in every single course.
The difference between a First class student and the rest is simply preparation;
the amount and quality of preparation put in.
This is where the "God factor" comes in.
A higher being will help to align some things in your favour.

3 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by DONADAMS(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
dejavuh0007:

Lol. The "E's" represent my ELECTIVE courses while the "C's" represent my COMPULSORY courses.
ohhh...I understand...all these 2 unit courses sef...all the best bro...

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Infamous(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Infamous:
Op, you're the real mvp. I enjoyed reading your post. I must confess that you write well.
Having said that, i can't seem to make a goal and stick to it. Call it indiscipline or anything. I will definitely work on it.
You regard yourself as a procastinator, omoh you no do am pass me.
I read a lot albeit stuffs i find on the internet but i usually can't bring myself to read academic books. I kinda find them boring. Do you experience this? How do you overcome it?

dareal199, please i am waiting for your reply on this
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Ayomide002: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
dareal199:

https://www.scholarshipvilla.tk/5-proven-tips-made-first-class/
[img]https://4.bp..com/-0DTA2abqSQs/We6yeKreCdI/AAAAAAAAC4Q/6V7o2Le5InUEguEcL3kIS776sljy2nHwwCLcBGAs/s1600/9mOMK.jpg[/img]
who first class elp. .?

mtcheew. .I will advise you to better develop yourself rather than chasing one crazy first class

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by KosiGrove: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuu89LDtgD0

click to see police harasses yahoo boys on the road
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Infamous(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Habakus:
OP thanks for this.
I usually tell people that every body is capable of making First class if everything is equal (ceteris paribus).
It all depends on the strategy employed by each person.
My formula for making First class in Nigeria is:
Don't overlook or underestimate any course or assignment or presentation or anything;
Take everything very seriously by way of preparation.
If you're good at cramming, then by all means cram and make sure you can download every single detail on your answer sheet. Don't take anything for granted.
Aim to make an "A" in every single course.
The difference between a First class student and the rest is simply preparation;
the amount and quality of preparation put in.
This is where the "God factor" comes in.
A higher being will help to align some things in your favour.
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Maj196(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol... Naija sha
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by joviegghead: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
God bless this op. Ur head dey kampe..
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by shadeyinka(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Deicide:
We day fight?
No fex!
Na Bihari cause am.

Chuck knockle���
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Infamous(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
KosiGrove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuu89LDtgD0

click to see police harasses yahoo boys on the road
Please IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU?
How can you just waltz and post crap totally unrelated to the subject being discussed?
If you didn't know what to say, you should've just read only or moved along.
Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Imposter: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Deicide:
The number one point is crap is like basically doing noting

And even if a god exist why shoud he give a crap about you getting a first class or not? what of people that believe him that didnt get first class what would you say about that?

Hard work and determination is what might get you first class and not god. there are people around the word with different beliefs and there are doing fine.
Your stupidity is finally growing up.... Even if u are stupid must u prove ur stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by pweetiedee(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
In the end, your pocket is important.
Nice write up tho. Please go make lots of money. That's what matters most.
Its good to make first class, at least you can boast about it to your kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
My school no go allow person make first class in peace, my 4.1 be like first class where I dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.