Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? (1188 Views)

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? by Sherowin: 4:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Hi Everyone, I'm new here, Just joined today and I'm posting this as early as 5am because the thing don comot sleep for my eye.

I have been in a relationship with this one of a kind lady and it's been all I've ever wanted and we're ready to make it permanent. Wahala is she's in the US.

1) Our plan is to get married here(traditionally) and then in her church in Arizona. And then she can come down here again. So basically we're thinking about an arrangement that sees her come to Nigeria, spend about a year then we go back to the US, get married, then she comes back to Nigeria with me as again.

I have a few questions.

1) What do I and her need for her to be able to come here? Visas, Bank statements... Just any information you have please

2) How long would her visa permit her to stay in Nigeria? How do I extend it when need be?

I don't know Jack about this and I guess what I'm saying is I'd appreciate any information I can get. I just would like to know all that should be done from people who may have done the same.

PS: I know this is not Nigerian Embassy Website but then again, if you want to know what a road looks like, ask someone who has gone there.

Y'all help a brother abeg.
Re: HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? by Flexherbal(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2017
You will get some suggestions here.
But, you still need to go to the embassy.
Re: HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? by Sherowin: 5:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Sure thing. But I'd like to know what to do because you know as our thing de be for 9ja. Someone is trying to rip you off at every end and once them hear "girlfriend from USA", they start thinking you're a yahoo boy and prices hype.
Flexherbal:
You will get some suggestions here.
But, you still need to go to the embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / .... / Driving My Private Car On An Airport Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.