Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] (40822 Views)

Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by lymelyte(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
We live in the same estate. As a matter of fact,her family's house is opossite mine.I admire her life after marriage. She has done well for herself and family as she takes good care of her home and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by fof1: 12:36am On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Of all the pressing issues facing the country as a whole and my humble self as an individual.
What's my concern with one Jackson Mercy family

Everybody has a story so please tell me something else.

Off to look for my business where I last saw it

SADIST ARE DEFEATIST IN LIFE. REJOICE WITH THEM THAT REJOICE. BE HAPPY IN LIFE ALWAYS. LOOK AWAY FROM UR WORRIES AND FAILURES MOST TIMES TO ENABLE U SEE D BEND FOR GOOD RESULTS. LEARN FROM OTHERS LIFE EXPERIENCE AND SUCCESS.

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by baby124: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Mercy, it's like you want to run for office. You kuku gave them the amebo before they dig it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Rainmaker69(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2017
What the heck is this? Useless info no one needs. Obviously self-written... explains the poor style and shallow content. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Wow Mercy Johnson Okojie has a big happy Family. grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by temblor1(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2017
lymelyte:
We live in the same estate. As a matter of fact,her family's house is opossite mine.I admire her life after marriage. She has done well for herself and family as she takes good care of her home and kids.
Your house too dey leak? Abi na okpa u dey sell for morning come watch live Royal Rumble thru ur house window for night?
Just a tot.
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by sinceraconcept(m): 3:25am On Nov 29, 2017
why is OP hyping her like she's some Kim Kardashian? what do I want to use Mercy Johnson's info for,why do I need it?
I just know her as someone that could have had a dirty past and acting like a saint after marriage. Kogi girls dey Bleep pass anything
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by lymelyte(m): 3:39am On Nov 29, 2017
temblor1:

Your house too dey leak? Abi na okpa u dey sell for morning come watch live Royal Rumble thru ur house window for night?
Just a tot.
mumu..I mean her current residence..she got married to a rich young edo man.

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2017
U call this biography lol. Dis na guess work na
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Danchibez: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2017
we hv heard u OP

but if ur father , uncle, brother, in law, etc hs pure water making factory, tell him/her to contact me on 08036498130 for his/her high quality pure water packing bags with affordable price
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by NonsoPlatinum: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by ped21: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Mercy Johnson is married to Ghanaian
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Daeylar(f): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Nice work op grin let me say something nice to you grin

The mod that pushed this to FP,

I hope he knows that we don't care?

1 Like

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2017
fof1:

SADIST ARE DEFEATIST IN LIFE. REJOICE WITH THEM THAT REJOICE. BE HAPPY IN LIFE ALWAYS. LOOK AWAY FROM UR WORRIES AND FAILURES MOST TIMES TO ENABLE U SEE D BEND FOR GOOD RESULTS. LEARN FROM OTHERS LIFE EXPERIENCE AND SUCCESS.
Who asked you for sermon angry

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by ped21: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2017

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by lereinter(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2017
i thought u wanted to say something new abt her
can u post the pix of her susters maybe they got big wara too

Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Exumasdas: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Lovely family, beautiful children
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Exumasdas: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2017
but if ur father, uncle, brother, in law, etc hs pure water making factory, tell him/her to contact me on 08036498130 for his/her high-quality pure water packing bags with affordable price
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't believe this story...
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Dozi05(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
original poster: YOu need to also add that she attended Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri POrtharcourt where she was a Head Girl
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by Heartbender: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
This is a fairytale- a sad beginning, a happy end. I'm happy when she knocked on heaven's doors, the angels were on her side
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by temblor1(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2017
lymelyte:
mumu..I mean her current residence..she got married to a rich young edo man.
I smell lies. kontinue
Re: Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] by konews: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
The Biography of Mercy Johnson Okojie; Mercy Johnson was born on the 28th day of the month of August 1984, in Lagos. Mercy Johnson is a Nolly wood actress, Her career kick off when she acted the movie which was tittle “The Maid” that was in 2004, In the early days of her career, Mercy Johnson she was not giving the best of lines, she was giving the part of an house help possessed with demon. After acting the role she got recognition in the industry, she became a star she became a top actress in the industry. Mercy Johnson Okojie is from kogi state, the of okene native, she wasn’t the only child in her family because they are seven in the family
http://www.konews.com.ng/mercy-johnson-okojie-biography-movie-awards-net-worth/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okon Lagos' Mother Is Dead / 12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.