Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics (35794 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
She's pretty and her father is a billionaire. Ebuka is a very lucky man, now all he has to do is bang this beauty and wear designers agbada .He doesn't need to work a day in his life anymore.
As in,he's very lucky.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Crixina(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
IVORY2009:

Yes u can, the door is open for u, only if u will not do wat other girls are doing!
Read the last part of my comment, emphasis on the right way.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by cstr1000: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
The girl worwor jor.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Crixina:
Read the last part of my comment, emphasis on the right way.

Yeah I do, that's why I said yes u can....
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by allstarcomic(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
When Banky W sees this.
Banky W:"Ebuka There's trouble on Aso rock"

Ebuka: Yes i saw everything.

Banky W: Ahhh. You mean Everything.?

Ebuka: Should i Describe how it looks like?

Banky:

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by forreelinc(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
hmm the gal no even fine see as e head big like e husband own well na e p*say go suffer am when she wan born
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by opribo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Except if she is God fearing otherwise that man cannot tell it all that he is going through in the hands of such rich man's daughter.

Forget the public showings, we know them.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Elnino4ladies: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
She is fugly
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by bitingcool: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Do you know how hard it is for a handsome and popular married man like Ebuka not to cheat on his wife who looks like this after all the editing and makeup?

That in itself is hard work.

Jesus!!!
Razor blade, running tap and scissors cannot compete with your mouth
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Carodsfsd: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Do you know how hard it is for a handsome and popular married man like Ebuka not to cheat on his wife who looks like this after all the editing and makeup?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Kingsceze: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by migeoart(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

hahhahahahha! U are a very mean somebori grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Carodsfsd:
the risk of loosing billions of Naira. Na this kind babes I dey find now not the ones that will do shakara on top my money
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
sexymoma:
Sincerely this babe is not fine, Confirm from IG, Na makeup dey carray am
na she their pikin resemble
if you wan know say u fine, na from your pikin we go know
haba na,that's not a nice thing to say
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Ekpoma25: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

All i can say is that you are just wicked.................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by trustibk1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
The thing goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun Poom, poom, you don' know? I tell her man's not hot. . the baby take off your jacket. .i say bae man's not hot grin grin
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by ADNAR(f): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to her smiley
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by ifygod20(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
She's pretty and her father is a billionaire. Ebuka is a very lucky man, now all he has to do is bang this beauty and wear designers agbada .He doesn't need to work a day in his life anymore.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

She's not pretty.

She's just there.

Let's face the truth.

Where? grin
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by DreManuel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked
"If you have a poor father, it's your destiny; but if you have a poor father-in-law, it's your mistake." ~African Proverb
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Lilimax(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
love Cynthia Obianodo daughter of Young Shall Grow Motors boss Vincent Obianodo of Anambra state.

Lovely!
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Classy, stunning and clean babe. These well brought up old money rich kids know how to respect their men while wannabe new money kids are full of shit.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by oprah007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Offpoint:
Thanks to Glo, my neighbors no longer disturb for Wi-Fi again. last time I shared with one I heard him breaking things in his room out of frustration and I narrowly escaped being beaten for sharing my Wi-Fi with Glo line.

Glo The Grand Baste.rd of Data. grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by charlsecy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Offpoint:
Thanks to Glo, my neighbors no longer disturb for Wi-Fi again. last time I shared with one I heard him breaking things in his room out of frustration ....
Glo data is bad news. Huge data expires on you, not because you don't want to browse, but because you can't browse.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Coldfeets: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
angelbulksms:

Where? grin

4 out of 10!
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Virus777: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Offpoint:
Thanks to Glo, my neighbors no longer disturb for Wi-Fi again. last time I shared with one I heard him breaking things in his room out of frustration and I narrowly escaped being beaten for sharing my Wi-Fi with Glo line.

anyways...
learn photoshop and CorelDRaw for just 5k holla if you're interested.

What are you even trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Offpoint: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Virus777:

What are you even trying to say?
honestly I don't know what I'm trying to say
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Offpoint: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
charlsecy:
Glo data is bad news. Huge data expires on you, not because you don't want to browse, but because you can't browse.
take heart bro... we are in it together... hopefully things will get better 2018
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Seni22: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
happy birthday pretty lady
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
She is not pretty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.