Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo (1375 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Bhelamblog(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
They are not even bothered! Well it looks Like the New Couple Jointly agreed to shared her nude photo, probably to get attention, So its shouldn't be a problem, We all thought this could lead to something bad, But few minutes after the nude photo hit the Internet, They both shared photos from their wedding, and displayed their love on the comment section, Calling each other My wife, and Husband..

Contunu.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/its-our-mood-banky-w-and-his-wife.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by skyhighweb(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
God help so called bloggers, did u forget to add ur blog link also abi kini.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by olureignforever: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blogger must get traffic by all means.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Smellymouth: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adesua --- My husband..

Banky W --- My wife. Ello bae...

Village people ---- > Testing the microphone. 1-2 , 1-2, 1-2...

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Evablizin(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Smellymouth:
Adesua --- My husband..

Banky W --- My wife. Ello bae...

Village people ---- > Testing the microphone. 1-2 , 1-2, 1-2...
gringrin

Have small mercy now.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Itztotea(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
OP is a fool, Banky is a Clown, Adesua is a slowpoke.

Quote wrongly and loose your front tooth
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Damn they acting like two love sick teenagers. I am a fan of their love but in peter's voice, both of them need to cool it down and stay off social media a bit.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Smellymouth: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesygringrin

Have small mercy now.

cheesy grin
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
How is this a reaction?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by skyhighweb(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

How is this a reaction?
d op is learning how to blog
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photo by Jhenny(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kids. They will get tired soon. showing off their daily life on instagram. Smh. we already know u are both in love,e don do ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Called Out His Friend On Instagram For Eating His Jollof Rice / Don Louis Attempt To Sue Mr Eazi & Davido For Using His Lyrics (fire Fire Burn) / Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.