Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"They Sleep...we Grind;they Dream...we Shine" - Oge Okoye, As She Shares Glamoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Sleep...we Grind;they Dream...we Shine" - Oge Okoye, As She Shares Glamoro (547 Views)

Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"They Sleep...we Grind;they Dream...we Shine" - Oge Okoye, As She Shares Glamoro by ambee199: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nollywood super actress Oge Okoye has taken to her Instagram handle yesterday as she post a picture of herself looking sparkling sweet in her princess like dress. The actress who is also a mother remain ever pretty always.

She Wrote: They Sleep...We Grind;They Dream......We Shine.......First thing you should know about me is that Am not U.....,A lot more will make sense after that.
Don't expect me to be U......Morning Glammies

BEAUTIFUL. tongue tongue

Source: http://omysound.com/sleep-grindthey-…amorous-pictures/

Re: "They Sleep...we Grind;they Dream...we Shine" - Oge Okoye, As She Shares Glamoro by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Well I don't understand the part were you said you are not me ! Are you suppose to be me ?

For a mama and you still look this cutie I will give it you ..

You rock.

But wait ooo next time just wear something less see through eeh mama .
Re: "They Sleep...we Grind;they Dream...we Shine" - Oge Okoye, As She Shares Glamoro by Foxrain: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
See how black her belly button looks, cheap olosho.
Anyway obiano her pay master have taken over power again ,more money to do her surgery.
Ode actress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[RIP] Veteran Comedian, Baba Sala Dead, Aged 82 / Lady Claim To Show B00bies That Is The Biggest In Nigeria (see Photos) / The Biography Of Fela – Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.