Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (60737 Views)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
do you have a better candidate
better promote him so we can have another choice
all this your grandstanding abi na sitting no epp anybody

I guess you missed the young candidate in the just concluded gubernatorial election in anambra.. Seek facts and don't just talk

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by PetrePan(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Memphis357:
Nigerian musicians nor dey conscious like that..... They just a bunch of dumb muthafuckaz.
In America now,where the current trends is trap music and mumble rap,there are a few artists who speak about what people face. There's this guy called Logic. He put out a song called "1-800-733-6876". It has helped lots of people going through depression and suicidal thoughts. ...and guess what
That song is already 3x platinum.
The song is already nominated in grammy award 'song of the year category'
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

I guess you missed the young candidate in the just concluded gubernatorial election in anambra.. Seek facts and don't just talk

bankole/Jonathan was young and he was the biggest thief so what's your point

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oblang:

Migration through that channel did not start with buhari's govt. Are they the only ones suffering? Are there no others suffering in Nigeria and are still struggling to make it here in Nigeria. Why didn't they embark on such journey too...Hurricane victims is different from this. It is the same way our own VP visited flood victims in Benue state...

Your comment in its entirety reeks of politics... Sorry man, I don't argue politics.... I Bleep up all politicians.... Goodluck man

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
bankole/Jonathan was young and he was the biggest thief so what's your point

Young without political Godfathers

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikolo80: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Young without political Godfathers

everyone, everyone has godfathers,do not deceive your self.
ask Obama or Trudeau they all have old billionaires backing them.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by triple996(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
blueivy8:
buhari shld try and travel to Libya so he can sort things out undecided
Can u imagine diz one
So u r saying BUHARI should go to Libya because some idiots dat want cheap success without working r caught illegally crossing into order people border
Y r Nigerians just looking 4 de slightest opputunity To insult their Leaders
Is it 2day dat Nigerians started Producing illegal immigrants
Were there not order African countries like Senegal, Cameroon etc why didn't their presidents go to libya
Slavery is wrong Bt has nothing to do with our leaders

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
everyone, everyone has godfathers,do not deceive your self.
ask Obama or Trudeau they all have old billionaires backing them.

Thank God you said old billionaires and not politicians

If dangote shld support a candidate, do u expect him to ask d candidate to steal and give to him? If tinubu gives you ticket, all projects go to his firm

Not having new fishes without old political Godfathers is why Nigeria is backwards

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Trippletriangle: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]tell your people its not by force to travel out
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikolo80: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
daewoorazer:

Thank God you said old billionaires and not politicians

If dangote shld support a candidate, do u expect him to ask d candidate to steal and give to him? If tinubu gives you ticket, all projects go to his firm

Having new fishes and supporting them is why Nigeria is backwards

shey you know you're a member of the Nigeria.
if e easy why haven't you done it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
KingstonDome:
Starboy Wizkid has reacted to the auctioning of African migrants in Libya.

The "Come Closer" crooner put up an emoji showing he was heartbroken over the news.

If Wizkid is reading this, please use your music to talk about things like this instead of girls and money. Fela is a living legend because he used his music as a weapon against things like this. Then, you would truly become an icon.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/wizkid-also-reacts-to-auctioning-of.html?m=1
A blogger with some sense. Quite a rarity these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikolo80:
shey you know you're a member of the Nigeria.
if e easy why haven't you done it

Because if I try it, majority of Nigerians will rather collect 2 congos of rice from atiku than vote for a political nobody like myself.....

That's y d young anambra candidate failed... He has no Godfather

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
see wickedness o! is libya not in africa? blacks selling blacks

Is blacks selling blacks something new in Africa, I think not.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by mikolo80: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

Because if I try it, majority of Nigerians will rather collect 2 congos of rice from atiku than vote for a political nobody like myself.....
like I say if you aren't smart enough to offer something better than 2 Congo (even too much, I've seen ppl collect and fight for 3 cups of rice) then you're not presidential material

That's y d young anambra candidate failed... He has no Godfather
no, he failed cos he had no superior idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2017
morbeta:
Chris Brown don open talk for una

Don't mind them chris brown in America thousands of mile away 1st reacted b4 these ones now want to trend wen they shud hv been the ones to lead such issues. This is all for show. Only chris probably really cared.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2017
But for real, that ain't the type of reaction we expect to see from such a big act like wizzy, an emoji? Pls it's out of it..... Words is what we need from anyone who wants to show concern and not some useless chat emoji.. Those brothers facing the barbaric act in Libya ain't chatting, so they don't need emoji.... Action! Moves! Not emoji!...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Really sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Alezy(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Crazy world we live in
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by geezyk(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Memphis357:
Nigerian musicians nor dey conscious like that..... They just a bunch of dumb muthafuckaz.
In America now,where the current trends is trap music and mumble rap,there are a few artists who speak about what people face. There's this guy called Logic. He put out a song called "1-800-733-6876". It has helped lots of people going through depression and suicidal thoughts. ...and guess what
The first time I listened to this music, I felt connected instantly, had to virtually repeat it on YouTube.. never knew it had helped many people through depression..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by daewoorazer(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2017
mikolo80:

like I say if you aren't smart enough to offer something better than 2 Congo (even too much, I've seen ppl collect and fight for 3 cups of rice) then you're not presidential material

no, he failed cos he had no superior idea

Oga... Poor pple don't have ideas

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by ameh99: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Wait o....
I don't even understand why is everyone suddenly talking about this now.... like they've just realised that this Libya thing just started today....

It has always been there during Gadaffi and became worst the moment the unity government of Libya collapsed

Tell one truth that most people don't know...
I once tried embarking through that rout to Europe before....
When we got to Agades in Niger, my lever failed me and I had to turn back.
As I write this my cousin is somewhere between Tripoli and the sea harbour with about 1500 migrants from all over Africa mostly west African willingly ready pay for them to be shipped to Italy or only God knows where.

For most of us who don't really know what goes on in Libya,. Here is a shocker for us.

Do you know it cost about $300 to $500 per head to secure a space on a wooden boat to cross to the shores of Europe.

The question should be "how do a poor migrant make this monies.
I know some of you might think of cartels,
Like the ship you over to Europe and have you work for them, well that doesn't work too well for em' anymore, now they've resulted to pay before service. The girls will have to sell what they have to raise their fairs while the men labours endlessly to meet up....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:14am On Nov 29, 2017
dat Libya eeh it a Wicked Place ooooooo. angry sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by delib: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Memphis357:
but to me that song looks more of song for the gay and LgBT society as a whole. My opinion tho
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by Daeylar(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Lolz people now like logic's song,
I hope they know the song was also written to help gays facing depression also?

It's now wizkid has eyes, because chris brown has woken him up,

But no need to be heartbroken, Nigerians here say that they deserved what they got.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by naptu2: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Ishilove:

A blogger with some sense. Quite a rarity these days

"Fela is a living legend"??
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by melejo(m): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2017
iamozipatrick:
Still waiting for the first pastor to condemn dis inhumane act. I expect d church to b d 1st 2 show concern.

PS: The primary concern of government is d welfare of citizens not flying jet (bubu and Tinubu take note)
Yes we wait for pastors, but don't forget your imams also
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by matrixmuzi: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2017
This is the reason Hitler called blacks 'half apes' and that's epic.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by digglevictor(m): 3:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Memphis357:
the song got a grammy nomination for song of the year .....i love that song mehn,,,, and i like to call it the suicide song grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by digglevictor(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2017
blingxx:

He use that song to make a comment on LGBT society.. I watched the video
i havent watched the video though but the lyrics of the song covers all forms of depression and suicidal thoughts
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by anonimi: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2017
mikolo80:
I already attend party meetings
what do you do.

The information sharing that I do here, as sampled below, is just a tip of the iceberg.

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I give my own money, time and advice for campaign strategy to individuals I find more credible.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by babapressy(m): 4:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by komodapson(m): 5:13am On Nov 29, 2017
vision2050:
Nigerians will be reacting as if they are chemicals in chemistry lab. No one react about Mediterranean death of 29 girls about weeks ago. because people In Europe are condemning the Libya act, we now carry the matter for head. Hypocrisy is our second name.
I taya bros....but y are we like dat....i could remember Michelle Obama with hashtag #bringbackourgirls....d tag nearly finish..lol hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.