Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Libya: The New Slave Slaughter Slab. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya: The New Slave Slaughter Slab. (671 Views)

Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Libya: The New Slave Slaughter Slab. by onward4life(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
My Heart Bleeds looking at the unimaginable conditions I saw my Fellow Blacks going through in the Hands of Cursed Arabs! Yeah you can Ask me again How I mean, am going to reply that again because they Really Are! They started Slave Trade in Africa before Portuguese ventured in, British later humped in before the Americans made it a major National income Earner! We all Saw that the Americans continued long after the British abolished Slave Trade. American actually had a Break when the Likes of Martin Luther king, Steve biko, Nelson Madiba Mandela, Kenneth Kaunda emerged, although it has been Modified as white Cops  shooting Unarmed African American at the Moment! Thank God for all this Great Men too glorious to mention. Though my instinct tells me that Mugabe is also as great as he never borrowed to Finance his country and the entire country deemed it fit to mutually mark is Birthdays a National Holiday.

Oh yeah, i really did Call Arabs cursed because they Represent the monkey in the jungle if they have actually visited the Jungle. The monkey, I know is and animal of the Mammal Family no doubt. But actually is Naturally and partially habitat on trees or Nest when they ain't birds and can never fly. They always go between looking for lazy soft spots always as Evident in the Invasion of Africa by the Europeans. They Claimed White and Actually helped in Cleansing the Arab world of the inhabitant Black Race in order to Please the White Invaders that Seperated Families, stole cultural Heritage, Raped our women while Or Fathers Worked on Farm Lands from Sun Up to Sun Down. We all Know the Story of the point of no return in badagry, If only you stood on that spot oh my warm tears. How many of you can Name an Arab that fought and Meant Well for Africa and Africans anywhere in the struggle for equal Rights, freedom, apartheid and independence. No ram blooded Arab nest monkey was mentioned even by European Writers or shool of thought, rather They Brought and introduced bombings and slit throat Judgement against the world at large are easily toxicated speaking and dispensing their Evil fatwa.

And then, I blame Blacks for lack of unity amongst us, the black Race. I deem and tagged the problem onto our Colour as BLACK and greedy, Africa can produce a Country as splendid as dubai in Ten years but skin colour is an issue. Arabs don't stand a chance to stand us as a united Africa and will never will. Arabs come into Nigeria and right from Lagos entry point, are given free house, a car, a juicy post to smoke and blood cuddled yell, they always pose as lebanese, treating Nigerian Graduates as glorified messengers just because he pays he/she approximately N50k. I will not say about the orgy treatment they dish out on our young Girls seeking white collar Jobs to gain the independent status! I don't blame them but our German concentration styled economic crack down on us by our Leaders that promised us ease of life.

I think we a Africans should finally come out of our inferior corner and to our senses and use comparative Advantage as a tool to put the west and Arabs rams in their right place in this afro-continent of ours. They lack patience and are not associated to hard work and cannot challenge us academically come rain come sunshine. They ancient and backward and come out sliting throats using religion as a defense if challenged academically. And are quick to fall back on religious books as the only means to raise their face for coerced recognition in the world of Science and dynamics. I Am an African by gift , and Since I Watched the Movie "Birth of a Nation" I discovered that a black man holding and Axe does not represent harm but Defense. His Oppressors came with deceit, Chains, pains and the mysterious gun powder! Made our families abondon our ancestral homes in different direction in fear. Later summoned courage and came back holding and Axe to protect his Family as the the only tool he can muster as a soil tiller! Yet some ignorant coloured people say it represents violence! Wait and see what a Nuke Head does and eventually did to Japan for almost no tangible Reason. 

I shall hold my peace here, with palm wine in my right palm, chilling sipping and watching poorly treated blacks attack me for my poor use of their Masters English!

Rubbish!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious:bank Robbers Used Dog Poo To Distract Bank Staff While They Carried ON / Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures – Student / Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Allegedly Shot Dead After Gun Duel With SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.