Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (57591 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Shookasfd: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2017
This generation is bleeped. I fear that I could be like that too, pressing phone all the time when you're supposed to enjoy honeymoon
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by gbishman: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Kath Henshaw has always been a role model to worth emulating.
Banky W just proved to be a immature man not ready for marriage, it's said in the Koran that a woman's body should be protected by her husband and seen by him alone.
I can only imagine how the parents of the Bride would feeling knowing their daughters nudes are now viewed for all to see round the world.
Whats most scary these days is that u find men posing for pictures on like ladies even lining their eye brows fixing their laps and all, one is forced to ask are we competing with the women folks or what.
Prince Harry once said he doesn't like or take selfies and that people should watch it.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by oriakuna: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
What are you doing here on nairaland if you were minding your buisness you wont be here
sureway1:
watin concern am?

all this celeb... just want to trend due to another person's mistake...
people will not mind their business and let..........
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by leroi01(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Was d nigg blind when he was shooting the snap' ? Thats the crap u get when u r bent on showing off
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw, has reacted to the naked photo ‘mistakenly’ posted online by Bankole Wellington, otherwise known as Banky W of his wife, Adesua.

Joelsblog confirmed it was actually a mistake carried out by banky W and it wasn't intentionall to put his wife's nudes before the public.

The Nollywood actress took to Twitter handle to warned that some things should be kept private.

She called on the couple not to be carried away by social media.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HenshawKate/status/935506984773746688

News By JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/kate-henshaw-reacts-to-adesua-etomis-nudes-pics-circulating-social-media/

is she so daft that she can't understand that it was a mistake? I don't think Banky would intentionally post a thing like that.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by trustibk1(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Hades2016:
man wa da do amebo I hail you oooo

Keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by juddybrown(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
he did that on purpose, check his post,saexperience meaning sex experience, he just had sex with her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by ediko5(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Good advice.

And you are not married?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hades2016(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
trustibk1:

Keep kwayet
lol .. amebo man

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by martineverest(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Nonnyflex:
Wait ooo... U shouldn't even comment on their private life... It's private #justsaying
private?? Then banky shud have kept it private
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
WHEN WILL I SEE THE SAID PIC? THEY'RE TRYING TO GENERATE MORE HYPE.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by deafeyez: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Donexy16:
That mistake is an expensive one..

The way I see Adesua, that could be romantic tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Virus777: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
All we need now is their sex tape. Shikena.
I wanna see how Adesua moans.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by trustibk1(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Hades2016:
lol .. amebo man

If I catch you!!!

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Gamusgamus: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Nonnyflex:
Wait ooo... U shouldn't even comment on their private life... It's private #justsaying
Private made public what do you expect
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hades2016(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
trustibk1:

If I catch you!!!
iffa wos u better slap grin

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by trustibk1(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Hades2016:
iffa wos u better slap grin

Your village people are using 4G+ network on your matter.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Hades2016(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2017
trustibk1:

Your village people are using 4G+ network on your matter.
cheesy cheesy
no them no fit reach the LTE I da use na

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by biggie73(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Banky took the nude pic for a purpose. He achieved its mission. So it was never a mistake.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2017
A mistake that shouldn't have happened in the first place, that is a very stupid oversight of him, if my husband were to make that mistake, I will call him stupid angry
sureway1:
watin concern am?

all this celeb... just want to trend due to another person's mistake...
people will not mind their business and let..........
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by frank042: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Banky avoid scandal in your marriage
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by godofuck231: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2017
tofolo:
Nice one Kate.

I have died
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by FaniDan(f): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
simonlee:
what's all the fuse sef? we didn't even see much! undecided
meanwhile I don't blame Banky because it was clearly a mistake. Let's not make a big deal outa this before Adesua starts feeling bad about herself
, really amaze at the way some people comment to a post anyway it shows the different perspective to which we all see life. To me being naked is a big deal let alone some one seeing me naked not just someone everybody who wants to on social media just because of a mistake that could be avoided. Mr W should be careful and yield to advice
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Organizer111222(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes somethings should be kept private....like you teeth
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by tofolo(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
please ooo dont die for me.
godofuck231:

I have died
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Blissbeatz(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Banky mumu pass d word mumu, must u press fone all time, what a fucking silly mistake, finally ur village pple eventually gets u, big pakura head
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by goodvision12(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
AutosBay:
Crashing loading
Celebrity weddings doesnt last
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by raquel23(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Aunty mind your business.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video by Ralphdan(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
tofolo:
Nice one Kate.

brother this would be decent by 2090
he/she would be so amazed how decent her grandma was then compared to their time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.