Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Check Your 2017 Admission Status With Jamb Cap - Complete Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your 2017 Admission Status With Jamb Cap - Complete Guide (2114 Views)

Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Procedure @ Www.eduloaded.com.ng / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your 2017 Admission Status With Jamb Cap - Complete Guide by Slaybaby1(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2017
How do I know my admission status with jamb caps and can I accept or reject admission status with jamb caps if I have not been offered admission yet? That’s what you are about to learn in this tutorial.
admission status with jamb caps.

All candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 UTME examination and have successfully undergone admission screening can now check their admission status on JAMB Admission Acceptance Page. Note that the page is to accept the admission you have been offered by your institution of choice.
Guide To Know Your 2017 Admission Status In Jamb Caps Portal

Ensure you have active data bundle.
Open your favourite browser but I will advice you not to use Opera Mini.
Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx. IF the first link does not work for you, use this one http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
Click on the submit button.
Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission or reject admission
If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Be very careful to to accept admission when you are not offered or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school.
Once you accept the admission offered you then you admission door is closed for that year.

All You Need To Know About Jamb Caps Website

It simply means the Central Admission Processing System. This CAPS was launched by JAMB in 2017 and the main aim of this innovation is to give candidates a fighting chance to get their dream admission and also a secure portal to check their status.

The candidates will also be able to accept or reject an offer of provisional admission on the portal.

If you accept an offer of admission, it simply means your admission will be concluded but if you reject the offer of admission, then your name would be left on the list for interested institutions to grant you admission.

How to register for JAMB CAPS?

To register for the JAMB CAPS

Visit the registration portal at https://caps.jamb.gov.ng

Follow the directive on the site, put in the necessary requirements and complete the registration.

I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal What Should I Do And Will I Lost Admission?

If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then I don’t think that would be an issue.

I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal What Should I Do And Will I Lost Admission?

If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then I don’t think that would be an issue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use This Subject Combination To Study Business Administration / Please How Can a friend Manage 10k Per Semester / A.b.u Zaria 2010 Pg Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.