Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (24986 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
brunobaba:
See what Banky W has caused now,i cant look at susu's picture without remembering her ass pic....banky...you no do well o.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by jaheymezz(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
hbd mama just know we saw your daughters ass yesterday... thank you ma atleast the Vaseline crew were able to Jack off to something..... if only I had Vaseline maybe I for don join the gang self
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ImpeccableHaywhy(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Instead of her to start looking for money to undergo surgery for that tiny ass of hers.

Okay, so that you will have mouth to say that she did butt enlargement undecided
NwaChibuzor13:
Instead of her to start looking for money to undergo surgery for that tiny ass of hers.

Okay, so that you will have mouth to say that she did butt enlargement
Okay bye
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
I saw her tiny bum bum yesterday grin grin Banky should release another one biko

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by potipher7: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2017
am only the one who's tired of banky w and his wife matter
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by chigalakingsley(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
BAAD matter still dominating front page undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
AnodaIT:

I will remember you in my prayers
LMAO
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Her mother is Yoruba.
Her father is Esan.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by davonameen(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
KayDEAN:
grin grin grin grin

the likes go give u money ne? Abi na gate pass to heaven?
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
jaheymezz:
hbd mama just know we saw your daughters ass yesterday... thank you ma atleast the Vaseline crew were able to Jack off to something..... if only I had Vaseline maybe I for don join the gang self
lolz

Hahahahah

so embarrassing
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by mamagee3(f): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Cool!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Justbright(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

grin grin grin grin...Oga u get bad mouth ooooo
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by zeezeal: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Happy birthday ma May God bless you
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by fof1: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
kidap:
Nollywood Actress Adesua Etomi who just got married to Banky W took to her Instagram page to pen down sweet birthday to her lovely mum who is celebrating her birthday today.

After this lovely photo,she wrote...

Happy Birthday to my hero.
Superwoman
My gist partner
My prayer partner
My girlfriend
My mother.
I am incredibly blessed to have you as my mum.
You have taught me everything i know. I am the woman i am today because of God and because of all you taught me.
I have learnt soooo much from you.
Because of all we've been through and because of the way I've seen you handle things, i don't walk in fear...i just pray.
Because of you, i know for myself that God is real, God is great, God is kind and God never fails.
Your life is a living testimony.
May God reward your labour of love. May he bless you till your cup runs over. May he keep you, Sustain you, uphold you and continually protect you.
I love you more than words can express.
The angels are rejoicing because you're God's beloved and it's your birthday. ����������������
#prayingmother#myhero

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-wellington-pens-sweet-birthday-message-to-her-mum/

GREAT. WELL THOUGHT OUT WORDS. EXEMPLARY AND INSPIRING. CONTAGIOUSLY REVEALING HOME MADE AND LEADING RIGHT. HAPPY CELEBRATION AND MANY MORE FRUITFUL YEARS AHEAD.AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / May-D Visits Charlyboy's Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.