Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (25967 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2017
horsepower101:
Imo state has the highest number of university graduates and professors in Nigeria.

That's a fact. Not criminal afonjas claiming it's Ekiti...wicked envious things

3 Likes

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by jrusky(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2017
DONADAMS:
nice.....Ndigbo

I know you will tribalized the topic have be waiting for your comment and you never failed to show yourself. Shout Ndigbo too that one of our indigene and a governor broke the world record to be the first stupid governor to be building statues around the capital I mean statues of his fellow cultist even from another country with state fund, mr Ndigbo ass hole now shout Ndigbo?

Nonsense!!!
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Fatherofdragons: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2017
SeniorZato:
What's WAEC pls
its an exam for west African countries
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Fatherofdragons: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2017
jrusky:

I know you will tribalized the topic have be waiting for your comment and you never failed to show yourself. Shout Ndigbo too that one of our indigene and a governor broke the world record to be the first stupid governor to be building statues around the capital I mean statues of his fellow cultist even from another country with state fund, mr Ndigbo ass hole now shout Ndigbo?

Nonsense!!!
e pain am ooooo chai
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2017
SeniorZato:
What's WAEC pls
are u from russia?
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Fatherofdragons: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2017
gawu1:

When Igbo auction Igbo who cares!
Drug trafficking and human trading, plus robbing with guns and women opening legs for money businesses no be languages for northerners. Though not all wannabi jews are thieves, but all pigs like potopoto play well well.
some afonjas are not happy lol AFONJA SKULL MINERS/ HUMAN PARTS EATERS WITH PAP LOL. Sophisticated tribe ma ass.
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by DONADAMS(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2017
jrusky:

Nonsense!!!
oga do you know me from anywhere??have i ever been a tribal bigot on here..thats by the way,,,chairman you're the tribalistic one here...your comment reeks of tribalism.....how does saying Ndigbo depict me as a tribalistif it were to be outside Nigeria...I would have referred to her as a Nigerian...buh since it's within Nigeria I decided with no harm to give kudos to the region...FYI,,I ain't Igbo...so stop seeing everything from a tribal angle...God bless you as you do

1 Like

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by kemmary: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Lothario:
If no be!!! igbo no be igbo grin
it isnt just Igbo. It is a federal/unity school and we have other tribes there. I went to the school and I am Yoruba.....
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by kemmary: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2017
GoroTango:
We all know how you guys roll, miracle center things angry
never.....u don't know fggc ow then
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Chyxki: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2017
it's always maintained #1 or #2 position for best FGGC in Nigeria sha...
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by JustinMartyr(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Afonjas won't like this
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by chloride6: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
How is this Ndi gbo grin grin grin grin grin

Students in Federal goverment colleges are admitted to strictly represent federal character...

Infact there would be more Hausa than Ndigbo there sef

So this thread should be more like ..... Up Arewa grin grin

1 Like

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by drmuchin: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Fedi no dey carry last! Proudly Pro Unitate!! FGC Enugu
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Lothario(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
kemmary:
it isnt just Igbo. It is a federal/unity school and we have other tribes there. I went to the school and I am Yoruba.....
But na igbo full the school
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Dlionsheart: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
anonimi:

I feel you bro.
The Fulani owners of naijeriya who are born-to-rule ruin our country know how to deceive our greedy and selfish leaders to allow them rule us despite their stark incompetence and illiteracy.
That is possible because the youths who are educated in the south do not bother to join political parties and use our own money to run the show. We should sacrifice our time and skills to identify more credible candidates and campaign vigorously for them.
Otherwise we will lament forever as foolanis use a NEPA certificate for president while a law professor is the vice president.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

A big thanks to you my brother

@bolded,
That reminds me. is that one still there in the villa ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by Icon79(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
KPOM!!!

O pari

lionjungle3000:

Even American government know that they (Afonjas) envy you...they know.

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)
Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by anonimi: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dlionsheart:
A big thanks to you my brother

@bolded,
That reminds me. is that one still there in the villa ?

The Vacant Pstor (VP) aka Mere Commissioner is still there oh running errands and reading newspaper while the vision-less illiterate Oga steadily rules ruins our country.
That is the lot of kafirs infidels by their sharia slave masters.
The Fulani owners of naijeriya are fully in charge as born-to-rule ruin cabal of 40 thieves.

[img]https://freethinkingheretics.files./2016/09/image3.jpeg?w=400[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507480_chqcpuuumaaeik_jpeg7b23bd5d77984f1469b9482a5204015a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578649_osiosi_jpg71aedfd93cf882908381aff91ded278a

1 Like

Re: FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations by ScotMisile: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dlionsheart:
Nonsense,

they will still be ruled, controlled, administered, directed, cheated and victimized by the certificate-less and educationally backward Hausa Mallam. So i ask, whats the point in the WAEC award to Imo?

Anambra spirit at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.