Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story(must SEE) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story(must SEE) (346 Views)

Competency Test: Kaduna State Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers / Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Teachers’ Competency Test: The Untold Story(must SEE) by laurreta2017: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Recently, Kaduna State Governor was quoted saying about 21,780 out of 33,000 Kaduna State teachers failed primary four test conducted by the state government to know the ability of the teachers. Questions were drawn from different areas with only that of religious knowledge teachers set focusing ontheir subjects.To be fair to both the governor and primary school teachers, I decided to keep mute until I lay my hands on the scoresheet of the competency test, which I was privileged to get last week. While going through the scoresheet, I discovered that, unlike 33,000 teachers mentioned by the governor, 34,197 (4,940 Arabic/IRK, 1,638 CRK and 27,629 other subjects) teachers actually wrote the competency test (Table 2).
https://www.ireporteronline.com/kaduna-teachers-competency-test-untold-storymust-see/

(1) (Reply)

3 Surprising Ways On How Losing Focus Helped Me To Achieve First Class / New Date For The Sales Of Jamb Form / Institutions To Get Extensively Trained In Skills As An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.