Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Maina's Saga - 'President Buhari Ordered AGF Abubakar Malami To Meet With... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina's Saga - 'President Buhari Ordered AGF Abubakar Malami To Meet With... (371 Views)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Maina's Saga - 'President Buhari Ordered AGF Abubakar Malami To Meet With... by Dface2: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2017
'President Buhari ordered AGF Abubakar Malami to meet with me and ensure my reinstatement' – fugitive ex-pension boss, Abdulrasheed Maina alleges

Wanted former chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, has alleged that President Buhari was aware of his reinstatement into the civil service in October. In an interview with Channels TV, Maina said his meeting with the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, that led to his reinstatement was on the order of President Buhari.

Recall that on October 23rd, President Buhari ordered Maina's dismissal from the civil service following the public outcry from his reinstatement. Maina who is wanted by the EFCC and INTERPOL, was reinstated in controversial circumstances into the civil service.

In the interview granted to Channels TV from his hideout on Monday, Maina implied that president Buhari not only knew of his reinstatement but that he ordered it.

Full story: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/11/president-buhari-ordered-agf-abubakar.html

Re: Maina's Saga - 'President Buhari Ordered AGF Abubakar Malami To Meet With... by Mynd44: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017

(1)

18years Of Nigerias Democracy: Military Generals Still Calling The Shots / Fayoshe A Man Of Good Repute / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At 2017 Harold Mitchell Oration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.