Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Any One Locate Abuzola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any One Locate Abuzola (1697 Views)

Caption This Photo :God Let Me Locate My Own Dasuki B4 The End Of 2015 / SERMON Jotters:arrows Of Shame, Locate My Adversaries -dr. D.K Olukoya / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2010
Abuzola !:

Hello cross worshippers, babaearly and co,
Banning cannot stop me from executing my campaign of crusade in the religion section, so what AKO is saying is spurious. I have more than 4 ids which i created when my routine was brought to a halt, this is my first post since da break, you can check da number of posts and date and you would observe that i took a break not as a result of banning.
Anyway am not here to distabilize and devastate the section for now, just came to address this issue and go coz the whole NL makes me sick, from tribalism to selfish interest. I leave you in peace

Ogaga4life, *wink*
Inesqor, it is time for your fix.Your supplier is back.Come and get it! grin
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Ha ha you're the LIER now , i told you Abuzola my man is coming back very soon but you didn't believe , instead you called me a lier , now you see it didn't take up to 5 minutes before he respond. cheesy cheesy smiley[/size]
toba:

we shall see about that
[size=13pt]Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy friend , you're welcome back!!! . i have been telling people that you wasn't absent because of banning they think i was lieng. even some have been saying you're in jail somewhere and some have been badly missing you- but i' ve told them you're coming back .
[/size]

Abuzola !:

Hello cross worshippers, babaearly and co,
Banning cannot stop me from executing my campaign of crusade in the religion section, so what AKO is saying is spurious. I have more than 4 ids which i created when my routine was brought to a halt, this is my first post since da break, you can check da number of posts and date and you would observe that i took a break not as a result of banning.
Anyway am not here to distabilize and devastate the section for now, just came to address this issue and go coz the whole NL makes me sick, from tribalism to selfish interest. I leave you in peace

Ogaga4life, *wink*
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2010
@jagunlabi: Have a great week! smiley
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]ABUZOLA my friend is back. . . .!!!! I told you people to be careful how you table his issue's on here now he's fully out to respond to the challenge you've started. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by tunde1200(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Were is my friend guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Freemanson. / Bishops Condemn Moves By Saudi Arabia To Ban Churches / Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.