Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? (1724 Views)

5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 12:35pm On May 11, 2012
I was watching a news clip on youtube that aid that atheists are trusted on the same level as rapists by Christians. Furthermore, there was a study that showed that atheists are one of the least trusted people in America.

[size=18pt]
Why is this so? Does atheist = devil worshiping and sacrifice?[/size]

Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by Callotti: 12:47pm On May 11, 2012
Trust ke?
I dunn tink the word trust is useful here.
Are we 'business' partners or 'romantic' investors? cheesy

God forBID!

Make dem nor vote for us.
Dem nor vote for 'Jesus'. . . . Dem killam! cheesy

Who suppose 'trust' who? shocked
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 12:53pm On May 11, 2012
Callotti: Trust ke?
I dunn tink the word trust is useful here.
Are we 'business' partners or 'romantic' investors? cheesy

God forBID!

Make dem nor vote for us.
Dem nor vote for 'Jesus'. . . . Dem killam! cheesy

Who suppose 'trust' who? shocked

You are forgetting how this works in the society. Tell people your an atheists and you will first get shunned and then get abused. Even in USA, there was a family in a small county that had their daughter abused in school. Even teachers were calling her "satan worshipper". Furthermore the parents too were harrassed and the family had to move elsewhere.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 1:27pm On May 11, 2012
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2012
dont worry the tide is changing.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy: I was watching a news clip on youtube that aid that atheists are trusted on the same level as rapists by Christians. Furthermore, there was a study that showed that atheists are one of the least trusted people in America.

[size=18pt]
Why is this so? Does atheist = devil worshiping and sacrifice?[/size]

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.
BECAUSE YALL ARE CORRUPT AND YOUR DEEDS ARE VILE AND YALL DONT DO GOOD angry
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 4:26pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.
BECAUSE YALL ARE CORRUPT AND YOUR DEEDS ARE VILE AND YALL DONT DO GOOD angry

Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

all those are pictures of rich heathens. even pat robertson is a heathen. they are edomites. you know. the ones with whom the lord has perpetual indignation. malachi 1 vs 4
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 4:45pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: all those are pictures of rich heathens. even pat robertson is a heathen. they are edomites. you know. the ones with whom the lord has perpetual indignation. malachi 1 vs 4

Your bigotry falls flat. Many good people are atheists.

Atheists
-lowest population in prison (in USA)
-most peaceful countries in the world are atheistic
-positive relationship with intelligence
-do not bomb buildings (al qeada muslims) murder abortion doctors (christians)
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Your bigotry falls flat. Many good people are atheists.

Atheists
-lowest population in prison (in USA)
-most peaceful countries in the world are atheistic
-positive relationship with intelligence
-do not bomb buildings (al qeada muslims) murder abortion doctors (christians)
this aint bigotry. those are 3 pictures of some of the most powerful demons in the world. you have to be a strong demon to sit on that much money when everything else is collapsing around you. those demons wouldnt give you a cup of water if your life depended on it. the money they donate is uded to curb population through eugenics. nothing more nothing less. try telling them you need money to feed africa they will laugh in your face. tell em you need money for dodgy vaccines for africa and they will fall all over themselves to give you the cash.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 5:15pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: this aint bigotry. those are 3 pictures of some of the most powerful demons in the world. you have to be a strong demon to sit on that much money when everything else is collapsing around you. those demons wouldnt give you a cup of water if your life depended on it. the money they donate is uded to curb population through eugenics. nothing more nothing less. try telling them you need money to feed africa they will laugh in your face. tell em you need money for dodgy vaccines for africa and they will fall all over themselves to give you the cash.

We all know how Bill Gates got is money. Your demonology fails
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

We all know how Bill Gates got is money. Your demonology fails
he is the biggest demon of them all. he got his money from a demonic system set up to benefit a few and impoverish many. its all demonic. to your carnal mind it seems he is righteous but thats the symptom of a carnal mind. myopia, that is
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 5:22pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: he is the biggest demon of them all. he got his money from a demonic system set up to benefit a few and impoverish many. its all demonic. to your carnal mind it seems he is righteous but thats the symptom of a carnal mind. myopia, that is

What is this carnal carnal thing you always mention?
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

What is this carnal carnal thing you always mention?
worldly mind. shallow mind. instant gratification mind. superficial mind. materialistic mind. pick your choice
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 5:54pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: worldly mind. shallow mind. instant gratification mind. superficial mind. materialistic mind. pick your choice

lol....this is coming from someone that shouts "satan" when something is bad or believes that every atheist is evil.

You fail
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

lol....this is coming from someone that shouts "satan" when something is bad or believes that every atheist is evil.

You fail
i believe you suffer from an atheist disease called 'selective recollection'. i am sure you have never heard me say satan when something is bad. i have always quoted verses about the lord punishing people with evil

amos 3 vs 6
isaiah 45 vs 7
lamentations 3 vs 48
proverbs 16 vs 4
2 esdras 16 vs 19

once again you fail. which you always will anyway as an atheist.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
oh and the comment about every atheist being evil. yes every atheist is evil. any man who operates from his satanic side while denying the side of him that connects him to the source of life is evil. just because you act good does not make you good. even the most demonic people have days when they act good. acting good is not the sign of a good person. a good person is judged not by deeds but by your fruits.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 6:46pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: oh and the comment about every atheist being evil. yes every atheist is evil. any man who operates from his satanic side while denying the side of him that connects him to the source of life is evil. just because you act good does not make you good. even the most demonic people have days when they act good. acting good is not the sign of a good person. a good person is judged not by deeds but by your fruits.[/img]

What fruit would that be? Apple or banana?

This is how religion makes you stupid. You use atheist products everyday of your life. Your happiness and functionality depends on products made from atheistic countries like China, Japan and South Korea. However, like a bible thumping slowpoke, you choose to call atheists fools and evil people.

You condemn 64% of people in Japan because your religion tells you so. Your religion that should not be your religion in the first place. A religion used to enslave your ancestors.

You have some nerve insulting atheists
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 6:49pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: i believe you suffer from an atheist disease called 'selective recollection'. i am sure you have never heard me say satan when something is bad. i have always quoted verses about the lord punishing people with evil

amos 3 vs 6
isaiah 45 vs 7
lamentations 3 vs 48
proverbs 16 vs 4
2 esdras 16 vs 19

once again you fail. which you always will anyway as an atheist.

Wow, did you not just call the 3 rich people demons? Or have you forgotten your Obama-Satanist conspiracy?
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

What fruit would that be? Apple or banana?

This is how religion makes you stupid. You use atheist products everyday of your life. Your happiness and functionality depends on products made from atheistic countries like China, Japan and South Korea. However, like a bible thumping slowpoke, you choose to call atheists fools and evil people.

You condemn 64% of people in Japan because your religion tells you so. Your religion that should not be your religion in the first place. A religion used to enslave your ancestors.

You have some nerve insulting atheists

see how crazy you are starting to sound ? atheist products ? those atheists are products of God whether they choose to acknowledge him or not. those are God products not atheist products. everything on earth was put on earth by God for us to enjoy. You atheists sure like taking credit for Gods work. proud arrogant bunch

christianity was not used to enslave my ancestors. see there goes your myopia again. the lord works in mysterious ways. he brought back to you what you abandoned, by a nation with fierce countenance, a nation of base men, who were elevated to make you jealous. he used that nation to bring back to you what you abandoned and were being punished for which was , and still is ,worshipping sango and amadioha .

and it aint xtianity neither. it is a book of laws statutes and commandments.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, did you not just call the 3 rich people demons? Or have you forgotten your Obama-Satanist conspiracy?
your point is ?
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by judchuks20(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: your point is ?

Haba! what a strong word to use online. Agreed, I know Obama is not your uncle but... Take it easy, my friend.
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2012
judchuks20:

Haba! what a strong word to use online. Agreed, I know Obama is not your uncle but... Take it easy, my friend.
huh ?
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 7:12pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: see how crazy you are starting to sound ? atheist products ? those atheists are products of God whether they choose to acknowledge him or not. those are God products not atheist products. everything on earth was put on earth by God for us to enjoy. You atheists sure like taking credit for Gods work. proud arrogant bunch

christianity was not used to enslave my ancestors. see there goes your myopia again. the lord works in mysterious ways. he brought back to you what you abandoned, by a nation with fierce countenance, a nation of base men, who were elevated to make you jealous. he used that nation to bring back to you what you abandoned and were being punished for which was , and still is ,worshipping sango and amadioha .

and it aint xtianity neither. it is a book of laws statutes and commandments.

Who sounds crazy between me and you?

-Bill gates is looking for ways to end malaria in Africa and also donating to charity but you call him a demon and start some eugenics conspiracy about him
-You say people who do good are not judged by their good actions but by their fruits? What fruit? Banana?
-Christianity clearly supported slavery of West Africans and is a foriegn religion to Nigeria but you deny it.

You have problems, homie
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Who sounds crazy between me and you?

-Bill gates is looking for ways to end malaria in Africa and also donating to charity but you call him a demon and start some eugenics conspiracy about him
-You say people who do good are not judged by their good actions but by their fruits? What fruit? Banana?
-Christianity clearly supported slavery of West Africans and is a foriegn religion to Nigeria but you deny it.

You have problems, homie

bill gates is looking for ways to end malaria in africa ? now i know you are dumber than you sound. ok let me get this right. you spent 22 years of your life worshipping some demonic religion and eating cabin biscuits and drinking ribena in an establishment that was established to enslave your people and then just when those people have accomplished what they needed to accomplish with the catholic religion, which is conquering the whole world and its resources, they all abandon the religion in the west and embrace atheism. then one of these demons walk up to you and tell you that you are a fool for worshipping a religion used to conquer you ( never mind it was his people that used the religion to conquer you ) and then you sulk to your home and embrace the new religion that this demon told you was the in-thing ( atheism ). its either you are a m-oron with the IQ of a dilapitated slug or you are just subservient to white people and follow them around as a lapdog and do everything that they do. either way you come across as an easily cajoled simpleton. grin grin mumu . so a white guy walks up to you and tells you you are a fool for being in a religion that he used to conquer you and then you run to his new religion ? mumu to the tenth power grin
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 7:35pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: bill gates is looking for ways to end malaria in africa ? now i know you are dumber than you sound. ok let me get this right. you spent 22 years of your life worshipping some demonic religion and eating cabin biscuits and drinking ribena in an establishment that was established to enslave your people and then just when those people have accomplished what they needed to accomplish with the catholic religion, which is conquering the whole world and its resources, they all abandon the religion in the west and embrace atheism. then one of these demons walk up to you and tell you that you are a fool for worshipping a religion used to conquer you ( never mind it was his people that used the religion to conquer you ) and then you sulk to your home and embrace the new religion that this demon told you was the in-thing ( atheism ). its either you are a m-oron with the IQ of a dilapitated slug or you are just subservient to white people and follow them around as a lapdog and do everything that they do. either way you come across as an easily cajoled simpleton. grin grin mumu . so a white guy walks up to you and tells you you are a fool for being in a religion that he used to conquer you and then you run to his new religion ? mumu to the tenth power grin

Buzugee awwwww, you sound hurt. grin grin grin grin

look here,

1) atheism is not a religion.

2) Christianity is a slave master religion

3) atheism is not a "white thing"
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Buzugee awwwww, you sound hurt. grin grin grin grin

look here,

1) atheism is not a religion.

2) Christianity is a slave master religion

3) atheism is not a "white thing"

shut your cabin biscuit eating and ribena drinking for 22 years heathen a-ss up mayne. atheism is a white thing. wasnt nothing called atheism till the white man popped on the scene. every indigineous tribe had their own lil thang going on. and if christianity is the white mans religion what does that say about you ? you spent 22 years of your life worshipping the white mans religion. doesnt that make you the biggest fool ? grin all up in that church eating cabin biscuit and ribena for holy communion angry
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 8:01pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: shut your cabin biscuit eating and ribena drinking for 22 years heathen a-ss up mayne. atheism is a white thing. wasnt nothing called atheism till the white man popped on the scene. every indigineous tribe had their own lil thang going on. and if christianity is the white mans religion what does that say about you ? you spent 22 years of your life worshipping the white mans religion. doesnt that make you the biggest fool ? grin all up in that church eating cabin biscuit and ribena for holy communion angry

What does cabin biscuit and ribena have to do with anything? Do you miss your mommy or something?

Yes, I was wrong for 22 year but I saw the light. You are still in darkness. Grow up! you are not a slave; free yourself from the shackles of religion
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2012
Emmmmmmm
Let's see.
How is it that my two dear friends are arguing, instead of hugging and drinking a beer?
Sorry for interrupting you, but I just want to say two things.
1. Atheism is not a religion, but a theological position, that is, a stream or theological opinion, as valid as any other
Personally, I do not think that atheism is western or western origin is by adopción.Yo nor I can be wrong, but I think the vast majority of Americans are Protestants or Catholics (not atheists). I do not think that because a person is an atheist, Satan worship. That would be something like saying "if you do not think like me, you're the devil" and that's a very childish reasoning.

2. I agree with Logicboy, that Christianity (Catholicism more) played an important role for transatlantic slavery. But it was not the only religion that took responsibility. Nor do I believe that all Catholics are responsible for these repudiable acts wild. I prefer betting man, and think that this attitude of the Catholic Church was a terrible mistake of the authorities in power.
That does not remove responsibility for the Catholic Church as an institution, but does not mean that all Catholics are slaveholders....
Friends, drink a beer (one day I would try palm wine, which is very typical of Nigeria!), Go dancing with some pretty girls and stop fighting ...
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

What does cabin biscuit and ribena have to do with anything? Do you miss your mommy or something?

Yes, I was wrong for 22 year but I saw the light. You are still in darkness. Grow up! you are not a slave; free yourself from the shackles of religion
i see eating that cabin biscuit for 22 years done clogged your brains son. sounds like you need a lobotomy
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by logicboy: 8:06pm On May 11, 2012
buzugee: i see eating that cabin biscuit for 22 years done clogged your brains son. sounds like you need a lobotomy

No one does lobotomy anymore. Outdated medical practice.

Anyways, it's your choice to remain a slave to religion
Re: Why Are Athiests Not Trusted By Christians and Muslims? by buzugee(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2012
Ptolomeus: Emmmmmmm
Let's see.
How is it that my two dear friends are arguing, instead of hugging and drinking a beer?
Sorry for interrupting you, but I just want to say two things.
1. Atheism is not a religion, but a theological position, that is, a stream or theological opinion, as valid as any other
Personally, I do not think that atheism is western or western origin is by adopción.Yo nor I can be wrong, but I think the vast majority of Americans are Protestants or Catholics (not atheists). I do not think that because a person is an atheist, Satan worship. That would be something like saying "if you do not think like me, you're the devil" and that's a very childish reasoning.

2. I agree with Logicboy, that Christianity (Catholicism more) played an important role for transatlantic slavery. But it was not the only religion that took responsibility. Nor do I believe that all Catholics are responsible for these repudiable acts wild. I prefer betting man, and think that this attitude of the Catholic Church was a terrible mistake of the authorities in power.
That does not remove responsibility for the Catholic Church as an institution, but does not mean that all Catholics are slaveholders....
Friends, drink a beer (one day I would try palm wine, which is very typical of Nigeria!), Go dancing with some pretty girls and stop fighting ...
i would fight logicboy tooth and nail till he sees that he is a loquacious cretin who needs to sample the delights of a horsewhip so he can be brought back to his senses grin grin oh yeah try that palmwine brother. it will jack you up. i tried it once in the sun. lets just say it wasnt a great experience. was pure too. straight from the tree. undiluted. good stuff. go down well with tortillas and guacamole

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts About Easter. / Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ To Spiritual And Religious Leaders In Nigeria / Is It Wrong For A Muslim To Pray With Psalm Verses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.