Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

We Send Blessings And Salutation Upon Him. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Send Blessings And Salutation Upon Him. (326 Views)

Blessings In Disguise / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Some Sicknesses And Calamities Maybe Blessings For Us As Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Send Blessings And Salutation Upon Him. by habbey99(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
We send blessings and salutation upon him.(S A W)

1 Like

Re: We Send Blessings And Salutation Upon Him. by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
The Muslim’s faith cannot be complete unless he loves the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and until the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is dearer to him than his father, his son, his own self and all the people. It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you truly believes until I am dearer to him than his father, his son, his own self and all the people.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 15; Muslim, 44.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Hishaam said: We were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he was holding the hand of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab. ‘Umar said to him: “O Messenger of Allaah, you are dearer to me than everything except my own self.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul, not until I am dearer to you than your own self.” ‘Umar said to him: “Now, by Allaah, you are dearer to me than my own self.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Now (you are a true believer), O ‘Umar.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6257.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Central Mosque Chief Imam Dies At 95 / The Nullifiers Of Fasting / Saudi Crown Prince Implicated In Murder Of Muslimjournalist At Consular Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.