Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday (36203 Views)

Divine Sam: Maheeda Cerebrates Her Daughter's 18th Birthday With Beautiful Pics / Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by DaddyKross: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
you too..
Have a nice day

Thanks cutie.

Catch ya around.
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lalasticlala we are sick and tired of any news about Banky W and his family. Pls safe us from boredom
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by Spaxon(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
DaddyKross:

Thanks cutie.

Catch ya around.
anytime luv
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
E tire me ooo...

Me sef fit go pay Seun and Lala make dem go dey campaign my awesome life begin dey put for FP. "If I get money ehhh" grin

- "Me go eat"
- "Me g sleep"
- "Me go shit"
- "Me go waka"
- "Me go church"
- "Me drive car"
- "Me take danfo"

Me, me, me, me, me sha.... He tire me sef.. undecided.
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala we are sick and tired of any news about Banky W and his family. Pls safe us from boredom

Abi ooo...

E tire me ooo...

Me sef fit go pay Seun and Lala make dem go dey campaign my awesome life begin dey put for FP. "If I get money ehhh" grin

- "Me go eat"
- "Me g sleep"
- "Me go poo"
- "Me go waka"
- "Me go church"
- "Me drive car"
- "Me take danfo"

Me, me, me, me, me sha.... He tire me sef.. undecided
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Follysho707:

Abi ooo...

E tire me ooo...

- "Me go eat"
- "Me g sleep"
- "Me go poo"
- "Me go waka"
- "Me go church"
- "Me drive car"
- "Me take danfo"

Me, me, me, me, me sha.... He tire me sef.. undecided
they just don't know when to stop pushing some stuffs to the front page
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by nextstep(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
HBD ma.

Let me say though that this is the trouble with social media... small small and before you know it you have to celebrate and congratulate everyone publicly every 15 minutes. The day you don't, the enemies of progress will start looking for divisions and fanning flames.

If it were me, I won't put anything on social media, so there's nothing for people to chew on and spit out.

In other news... maybe it's time I bought stock in bleaching cream companies... will all this market I'm seeing. grin
*runs out of thread*
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
This one weak me! This k God say e nor expose her nyansh grin

emmanuelrabb:
Are we still on Banky this, Adesua that threads on NL....
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by Xisnin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
ObaKlaz:
This wedding is some sort of 'attention/publicity cow' for Banky to milk dry.

I can't be the only who's bored with it already!

Banky W posted on posted on his social media page and he has
the full right to post whenever he likes, you should direct your anger to
the noncreative bloggers reporting his posts.
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by ladygudhead(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
What i dont get is ppl complaining of hw they r tired of BAAD#2017 threads but would stil click on it...plz i'm not tired of seeing good think o
Re: Banky W Cerebrates His Mother-In-Law, Pastor Etomi's Birthday by hillz0103(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2017
And you started it with a typo undecided
emmanuelrabb:
My first FTC since I joined nairaland.

I'm dedicating my FTC to all FUTA aspirants awaiting Second List.

May the good God help us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Basketmouth Refers To A Man As 'My Queen'; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.