Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Digital Scan Of The Eyes Reveals Health Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Digital Scan Of The Eyes Reveals Health Condition (456 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Scan Of The Eyes Reveals Health Condition by Haleplushearty: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-u6I6bKq4Dbk/Wh61M2MZEuI/AAAAAAAAIDI/es3_zwqM37E2Dx8vtIychb_o1LyMQ6LjgCKgBGAs/s1600/1511961611740-1314921298.jpg[/img]

In terms of diagnostic imaging, the eye is a unique part of the human body. Using optical coherence tomography OCT technology, 40,000 scans are produced within 1.2 seconds, with a total volume of 65 million voxels. Voxel is a contraction of "volume" and "element" and refers to a grid point in a three-dimensional grid and overall to a huge volume of information about a patient's retina.

The OCT data are analysed using automated algorithms generated on the basis of Artificial Intelligence. A digital image of the retina provides enormous amount of data, offering information about a person's entire personal and medical Life Data, not only about existing or potential diseases, but also about lifestyle.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-kcffPCR6SXs/Wh61VV7ecPI/AAAAAAAAIDQ/W4agPRWv91EBLTHgOmnYpJrmp1zRcmTzQCKgBGAs/s1600/15119617241911568381614.jpg[/img]
The retina shows how old a person is, their gender, smoking habits, blood pressure and whether they have diabetes, or at least an increased risk of developing it. Diabetes and high blood-pressure are very common conditions and in many patients, result in long-term retinal damage, incorporating these new technologies into clinical care will give accurate picture of patients general health for customised treatments.
[url]haleplushearty..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read......complete Natural Solution To End Bedroom Dysfunctions / Rwanda Government Place Total Ban On Shisha / Bill And Melinda Gates Are Paying Off Nigeria’s $76 Million Debt To Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.