Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

... - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (21339 Views)

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Unveiling Makeover Mastery!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2017
aboutbiz:
@2sexycom And other expert thank you. Let me cheap in this, due to what our boss 2sexy said that we should try to solve problem.

Their is Staff school in my campus i am thinking of proposing children watch GPS tracker to them. i get the watch due today on my research today.

What do you think on this idea or do you have another suggestions.

Thanks
great. Search Google on how to market such product or even visit Quora.com to ask how you can market the product to students. Now make sure they buy as much as 1000 with a profit or 500 on it for you. That is 500k profit. Go with sample cos it makes things believable.

1 Like

Re: ... by aboutbiz: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you so much for exposing me and allowing me to dey think.

What do you guys think of camera sunglass . just my thought.
Any suggestion is highly welcome
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2017
skytech2020:
Please which Bank can one boost his Facebook ad with?
I used GTB naira mastercard
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2017
2sexycom:
great. Search Google on how to market such product or even visit Quora.com to ask how you can market the product to students. Now make sure they buy as much as 1000 with a profit or 500 on it for you. That is 500k profit. Go with sample cos it makes things believable.
Thank you sir. I so much appreciate this.

More blessing sir
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you boss. My Research Time Start now grin

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
aboutbiz:
Thank you boss. My Research Time Start now grin
great. But if I may ask, how is that monitored? I mean of I wear the watch, how do I get found if I am kidnapped?
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2017
2sexycom:
great. But if I may ask, how is that monitored? I mean of I wear the watch, how do I get found if I am kidnapped?

That is one of the major thing im still having problem with. With what i know so far, it seems that it has limit and it can only be tracked within some range.
Also i saw some that can be track with an installed app on their parent or teachers phone i.e drone like one, but that one expensive.
On others i haven't contacted the seller yet to know more on their product.

Sir any contribution or suggestion
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Quick Details
Type:
Gps Tracker
Use:
Automotive
Screen Size:
0.96" OLED Screen
Function:
Bluetooth-enabled, tracking and positioning
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
WONLEX
Model Number:
GW200S
Warranty:
12 Months
SCREEN:
1.54'Colorful touchful TFT screen
AGPS:
GPRS Class12, location time 26 seconds
LBS:
L1, 1575.42MHZ C/A code
SIM card:
Nano SIM card
Anti-take off alarm:
Support
G-sensor:
Support (in three axis)
Battery:
Lithume batter 400mAH, Standby 3days
Dimension:
47.7*40*15.15
Accessories:
USB cable and user manual
Weight:
150g/PCS

Feature :

Solution: MTK2503D, 260MHZ
Screen:1.54’Colorful Touch TFT screen
GPS: BD2, 1561.098MHZ/L1, 1575.42MHz C/A code
AGPS: GPRS Class12, location time 26 seconds
Positioning: LBS/GPS/WIFI
LBS: L1, 1575.42MHZ C/A code
GSM,GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900
Color: Blue,Pink
SIM card: Mirco SIM card
Battery: Lithume batter 600mAH, Standby 3days
Dimension: 33*50*10mm
Accessories: USB cable and user
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0
Function: Pedometer, Sleep Monitor,Amount of exercise, Electronic fence
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Other Detail

1.TK89 gps watch is a new generation of personal GPS tracking gadget for kids/adult/elderly safety.

2.It is accurate, discreet and reliable. With Quad-Band GSM connectivity, the GPS Tracker works anywhere in the world.

3.With GSM positioning and GPS positioning, user can accurately track whether the device indoor or outdoor.

4.With voice message, call button and two-way voice function, user can have voice conversation

with kids/elderly whenever they need your help.

5.You will enjoy a piece of mind with knowing exactly where your love are.

Structure

Color Pink, Bule
Size 200X32X13.5mm
Buttons Power button and SOS button
GPS anttnna High sensitive ceramic antenna
GSM antenna laser etching LDS antenna
Display screen 0.66 inch OLED
Battery 400mAh
SIM card slot one slot
Charging Magnetic suction charging

Hardware
Chipset MTK MT6261
GPS chip MTK3336
GPRS Class 12
GPS singal L1,1575.42MHz C/A code
GPS channels 20 channels
GPS chip Tracking Sensitivity:-159dBm, acquisition sensitivity:-143dBm
GPS accuracy 5~15m
LBS accuracy 100-1000M
Minimum standby current <0.5 mA
Average standby current <2.5 mA
Deep dormancy current <5 uA
Average working currency <55mA
GSM antenna Four frequency PIFA antenna
G-sensor Supported
Speaker AAC 1609 speaker

Software
Supported OS Support android 2.3 or above ,IOS5.0 or above
Languages Chinese/English
GSM+GPRS+GPS GPS+Wi-Fi+LBS three mode
AGPS Cool start 26 seconds positioning
Power manage Ultra-low power consumption management, intelligent dormancy
Geofence Alarm when out of setup range
Historical track Three monthes's historical track
Remote update Remote update app ,remote maintenance & regulation,remote setup parameters
Product Description
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Boss Can you please release your mail or you digit.
Seriously you are helping me, i dont money to import it but i have an idea

Thank you
Re: ... by otosa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Generally, shippers have two types of shipping: The Cargo and Express and they have variant prices. The express will deliver your goods to Nigerian within 48 hours (aside festive periods as we currently have which defiles the norm and takes longer than was the case.) while cargo is cheaper and takes 10 days to deliver to Nigeria. Choose anyone that suits you. Express charges $8/kg at Base One (the shipping company I use) while cargo cost $5.5/kg. Then they have clearing fees attached to this which goes for N450/KG for express and N360/kg for cargo
If I missed this opportunity I wouldn't ever forgive myself but thank God I did not.
Kudos to you chairman to share this greater information with us.
But here is my question : On the cargo charge, this is something I don't really understand. for an example, my goods is 5kg and i want it to be carrid by cargo that means I will pay $27.5 for cargo and another N1,800 in Nigeria here for an agent?
Re: ... by kejibabe(f): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2017
still following
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Good morning sir.
After the research i realize that it will cost almost 15-35$ per wristwatch and my thought is that in my own area(ogbomosho) here i dont think any school will be ready to go for such proposal due to the price. But sir you can still give me some hints or any other advice or idea .

Thanks
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2017
I am off to vconnect to see top rated private secondary schools in osun and oyo.

Any suggestion, idea, advice. all are welcome help a poor boy grin

1 Like

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
aboutbiz:
I am off to vconnect to see top rated private secondary schools in osun and oyo.

Any suggestion, idea, advice. all are welcome help a poor boy grin
This is just the hallmark. You have it in you and I know you will succeed if you persist. Don't limit this to just school. Let it cut across as much sector as possible.
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:
This is just the hallmark. You have it in you and I know you will succeed if you persist. Don't limit this to just school. Let it cut across as much sector as possible.

Thank you so much boss
how i wish if you will be available to mentor till the end.

On the other sectors i will need some funds and of which for i dont have.

Thank you sir.

please update the page
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
aboutbiz:

Thank you so much boss
how i wish if you will be available to mentor till the end.

On the other sectors i will need some funds and of which for i dont have.

Thank you sir.

please update the page
No, you don't need much funds. But start with this school if that will serve as launchpad or springboard to the next level. Let me give a recap of that school idea that someone else did.

He got the watch sample and wrote a proposal to a school. His USP (Unique Selling Proposition) was that students from various sports houses can were the watch with respect to the colour of their sport houses. You can take it a step further and say that it is very imperative to teach students the importance of TIMING and punctuality which by extension should make them wear watches on their arm. You will also say that you can product the watch with the name of the school on it( but make it know that this extra feature will cost extra to add)

2 Likes

Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:
No, you don't need much funds. But start with this school if that will serve as launchpad or springboard to the next level. Let me give a recap of that school idea that someone else did.

He got the watch sample and wrote a proposal to a school. His USP (Unique Selling Proposition) was that students from various sports houses can were the watch with respect to the colour of their sport houses. You can take it a step further and say that it is very imperative to teach students the importance of TIMING and punctuality which by extension should make them wear watches on their arm. You will also say that you can product the watch with the name of the school on it( but make it know that this extra feature will cost extra to add)

Thank you so much i so much appreciate this
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now i have more idea.
God bless you more.

Sir can i get the proposal template
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:

Boss even with this it will still advertise them more. putting on a wrist watch with their school logo on it grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
aboutbiz:
Good morning sir.
After the research i realize that it will cost almost 15-35$ per wristwatch and my thought is that in my own area(ogbomosho) here i dont think any school will be ready to go for such proposal due to the price. But sir you can still give me some hints or any other advice or idea .

Thanks
Oops, I am just seeing this. Search 1688.com for the wrist watches, not aliexpress.
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:
Oops, I am just seeing this. Search 1688.com for the wrist watches, not aliexpress.

Alright sir
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
2sexycom:

Sir please i dont know if i can see the picture of his own or the name to know what keyword to search for. haykaybee4real@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Boss check this. but this picture is from aliexpress but i already get similar from 1688

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2017
aboutbiz:
Boss check this. but this picture is from aliexpress but i already get similar from 1688

Hoe much? Yeah, the watch he sold were something like this. If you have enough money, you can buy as much as 10 and gift to at least 2 students of any school you approach. You can give to their best students overall. But make sure you present it in such a way that they see themselves making money as well. Another angle to sell them is that you tell the school that many kids don't know how to read the time. So to help them, they need wrist watch so that they can learn faster. Just note this point down and the ones before this.
Re: ... by Rhodiumic(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
God bless yhu real good 2sexycom. You will be amazed at the level of progress you are going to make in 2018.

2 Likes

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rhodiumic:
God bless yhu real good 2sexycom. You will be amazed at the level of progress you are going to make in 2018.
Amen bro.
Re: ... by jefy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
this is so so cool. Mini importation and web flipping , my target for 2018. honestly, am learning from this post. but guys, too many questions, let's allow op to take the topics one at a time. I think at the end of each topic, we could ask questions based on the concluded topic.@Op, I need mentoring like seriously. I want a turn around in 2018.

1 Like

Re: ... by aboutbiz: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
jefy:
this is so so cool. Mini importation and web flipping , my target for 2018. honestly, am learning from this post. but guys, too many questions, let's allow op to take the topics one at a time. I think at the end of each topic, we could ask questions based on the concluded topic.@Op, I need mentoring like seriously. I want a turn around in 2018.

Thank youn my brother. i will not disturb the thread again i will allow him to finish
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
2sexycom:

Hoe much? Yeah, the watch he sold were something like this. If you have enough money, you can buy as much as 10 and gift to at least 2 students of any school you approach. You can give to their best students overall. But make sure you present it in such a way that they see themselves making money as well. Another angle to sell them is that you tell the school that many kids don't know how to read the time. So to help them, they need wrist watch so that they can learn faster. Just note this point down and the ones before this.

Sir on the price. it is a ridiculous price just 1.5yuan so amazing. but with minimum order of 2-5000.
im having some questions to ask here but i will allow you to complete this program first.

Thank you sir
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
aboutbiz:

Sir on the price. it is a ridiculous price just 1.5yuan so amazing. but with minimum order of 2-5000.
im having some questions to ask here but i will allow you to complete this program first.

Thank you sir
if you follow up what I said before, you will notice that I said a product on 1688 can have over 5 different price ranges. What this means is that, if one sells his for 10 naira, search around and you see another selling his for 8 naira, search again and u will see another selling his for 6 naira. All are different prices but same product. The reason for the price variation is that you are dealing with resllers who are competing against one another to sell a product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud / The New MTN Internet Bundle Plans And Codes. / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.