Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

... - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (21360 Views)

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Unveiling Makeover Mastery!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
All those people sending pms, I have replied all but I never hear anything from you guys , why?

1 Like

Re: ... by bronich: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello 2sexycom:

I really appreciate the great work you are doing. God bless you.

I need to know how to open a PayPal and payoneer account and how to link it with my master card.

Thanks
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
2sexycom:
All those people sending pms, I have replied all but I never hear anything from you guys , why?

Sir i just pm u
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
aboutbiz:

Sir i just pm u
I think I have replied you as well.
Re: ... by kejibabe(f): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
complete this class now @ 2sexycom
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
kejibabe:
not much is left. I will get it done.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
kejibabe:
what else would you want me to talk about?
Re: ... by Emmy9ite(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Great thread.. Well done sir!!
Re: ... by africanman85: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
2sexycom:
what else would you want me to talk about?
Bro, wch of the Chinese agents do u recommend and how do we pay them safely without losing our money to scam agent ? Can I chat them on Whatsapp ?
Re: ... by kentochi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice thread
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
kentochi:
Nice thread
boss... Been a while oo.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
EmmyBusko:
2sexycom God will bless you for this piece, however, it's with heavy heart I'm writing this. Some self acclaimed guru collected 50k from me for this importation guide, after everything, I decided to give it a try by importing a product (crank chop) my boss does not reveal to us that the heavier the product, the higher the fee. So I decided to pay Annie from China if you know her, after payment for everything including her processing fee, that's when I was cleared that I will be needing over #80k to receive my products after getting to Nigeria.
As I am talking now, I lost interest because of the shipment fee. This happened around July and since then, I have not been able to gather something let's just say #50k to start again. Importation is really profitable if you get correct product.

Thanks for this piece brother, non of your family member will ever know poverty in life, God will uphold you and 2018 will be a great year for you.

With the products I just spotted now, believe me, if I have #50k right now, I will make #200k before January 1!

Is this the product that you imported?

https://www.crankchop.com/?mid=8810047

From where did you buy yours from? From Aliexpress or 1688.com? How many pieces did you buy? From I see there, that product is quite lightweight and shouldn't cost you much for shipping. There is something fishy about the handlers of your shipment and so I will wait for your response.

BTW, that product is something I wouldn't even dare to import. Like I always say, go into something that is not common but in demand.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
DonX001:

I'm surprised that in all these places you mentioned for buying ads, you didn't mention Nairaland.

Do you also run ads on Nairaland, and any particular reasons if not?

Just curious.
lol Nairaland? Joke! Meet savvy advertisers and you will hear them tell you not to. Ask yourself why is it that Nairaland ads spaces are not fully booked? Why do you have too many empty banner begging for usage?
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
aboutbiz:
My boss thank you so much. Apart from ymodulus thread that i just come cross this is the second thread ever.
Im so much happy.

I hope you will later talk more on what student like me can import.

More blessing sir
Yeah, ymodulus is a real deal. I got inspired by his doggedness and creative business mind to start what I am currently working on. One thing is obvious about his style... he is always ahead of the curve, giving him an edge and almost less competition. I do hope to meet him someday.

1 Like

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
aboutbiz:
Thank you so much for exposing me and allowing me to dey think.

What do you guys think of camera sunglass . just my thought.
Any suggestion is highly welcome

start one and test the market before moving to another one.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
otosa:
Generally, shippers have two types of shipping: The Cargo and Express and they have variant prices. The express will deliver your goods to Nigerian within 48 hours (aside festive periods as we currently have which defiles the norm and takes longer than was the case.) while cargo is cheaper and takes 10 days to deliver to Nigeria. Choose anyone that suits you. Express charges $8/kg at Base One (the shipping company I use) while cargo cost $5.5/kg. Then they have clearing fees attached to this which goes for N450/KG for express and N360/kg for cargo
If I missed this opportunity I wouldn't ever forgive myself but thank God I did not.
Kudos to you chairman to share this greater information with us.
But here is my question : On the cargo charge, this is something I don't really understand. for an example, my goods is 5kg and i want it to be carrid by cargo that means I will pay $27.5 for cargo and another N1,800 in Nigeria here for an agent?
The answer to this is yes.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
bronich:
Hello 2sexycom:

I really appreciate the great work you are doing. God bless you.

I need to know how to open a PayPal and payoneer account and how to link it with my master card.

Thanks

Go to Payoneer.com and sign up with all the info that you will be asked to provide. They will send the Payoneer debit card to the address provided. Make sure that you include your local government postal code for easy access. After 45 days, go to the nearest NIPOST office and ask if they have received any package in your name.

For paypal, what kind of paypal do you want to create? I use Nigerian Paypal, link my Nigerian card to it and use it to make payment. There is nothing complex about it. just go to PayPal.com and sign up. But if you mean a paypal account that you can use to receive money, I do not have such.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
For those who are interested in the contract section of importation, I would advice you to follow this thread and jot down as much as is needed. It was created by Ymodulus himself and it is worth the read IMO.

https://www.nairaland.com/1990482/it-yourself-contract-version

Here is a link to the Alibaba version.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by femieunice(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
2sexy,pls how can one identify hot in demand product?
Re: ... by aboutbiz: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
2sexycom:
I think I have replied you as well.

sir i checked my mail now but i couldn't see ur reply.
Re: ... by kentochi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
2sexycomsame :
boss... Been a while oo.
Bros chat me up on whatsapp or telegram with the same number on my signature
I dey your area so oooo
I come see your sister way you give to me
lol
connect let's talk business bro
am in lagos now.
Re: ... by DonX001: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
2sexycom:
lol Nairaland? Joke! Meet savvy advertisers and you will hear them tell you not to. Ask yourself why is it that Nairaland ads spaces are not fully booked? Why do you have too many empty banner begging for usage?

Yea, I've noticed that, that was part of why I asked...why don't you guys advertise here?
Is it that NL's traffic does not convert??
Re: ... by OgahBohz: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
2sex.,u be correct guy . infact I words can't express my feelings ryt now. I'm gonna start this bzin soon, I'll try nd raise up to 100k, I know its a token, buh guy, everywer tight , to drink garri self na gamble., ...

pls and me ur WhatsApp contact, or for safety purpose u can't cht me up, I no say u know want disturbance ...

1 Like

Re: ... by jefy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Been brainstorming on what i can import based on needs, what comes to mind are SD Cards,flash drives etc,prices on aliexpress seems ok,but those on power banks seem expensive.anyways,am still hovering around the site for an inspirational and profit marked item. Thanks guys
Re: ... by Rhodiumic(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
aboutbiz:

Thank you so much i so much appreciate this.
My second feasibility problem is on how to reach them. because they are not meet-able easily/

Thanks
This is where you hv to think outside the box bro, infact think like there is no box(no boundary), like an innovative astute businessman. Firstly: these guys go to clubs, your assignment is to find the various clubs they patronise. Go there buy the cheapest drink(because you hv to atleast sit in order to relax ur nerves) then BOOM! Marketing starts from there. Secondly: these guys are students and thereby hv depts. If you can't meet them directly, meet a coursemate and explain ur plight formally or informally. The said coursemate will convey ur mssg in terms of business. This will boost ur chance of making sales because the coursemate knows them even by name. These and several other ways yhu could use to reach them.

1 Like

Re: ... by Fiverrguru: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Based on my research and feasibility study, I was able to discovered that women accessories sell most in Nigeria, I have import a few of them waiting for the goods to arrive this Thursday.

1 Like

Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2017
aboutbiz:

sir i checked my mail now but i couldn't see ur reply.

well, i don't know why you are not getting replies.
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
@kejibabe, oya talk na grin grin grin what else would you want? have a question? ask.
Re: ... by Maltilda1: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2017
2sexycom:

Well, generally, most people focus on light weight products. The reason is very obvious... it is cost much less for light weight products during shipping. The higher the weight, the higher the cost of shipping. It is that simple.

You don't have to know how many piece I deal on as that makes no sense IMO... it is best to start with what you can cope with. Basically, I usually start by TESTING... at this stage, I usually import just a few pieces. Once I confirm the demand, I go back and import a lot of it. Start small and scale up. It is manageable that way.

Reasonable profit has to do with your pricing structure. You can decide how much profit that you would want to make . I made a profit of 5k for each product sold. 5000x100 = 500,000. With aggressive marketing and FOLLOW UPS on the phone it is possible. you don't have to be lazy. Take note of the caps... I say this because you will experience some popping disappointments if you do not follow up. This is because of courier companies in Nigeria who employ lazy staff with bogus lie. They lie that the person was not reachable but they NEVER called on delivery of the products and so, they had to return the products back. So what do you , you pick up the phone can call your prospects to confirm the status of delivery. In most cases, they buyers often told us that they never called or came to deliver the products. It sucks

But then, Nigerian factor will always have its spot the in scheme of our existence in this country.

It may amaze you to also know that some other guys make as much as 2-3M per month in this same importation. One guy did over 25M this year. but they didn't start today. it was a gradual process.
Which delivery agent do you use here in Nigeria? Are they reliable? In terms of payments, do they remit as at when due? Please I need answers to these questions.

I know lots of us would learn from this too...anyone with solutions could answer.

Thanks
Re: ... by 2sexycom(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Maltilda1:

Which delivery agent do you use here in Nigeria? Are they reliable? In terms of payments, do they remit as at when due? Please I need answers to these questions.

I know lots of us would learn from this too...anyone with solutions could answer.

Thanks
I used KOS, but they have discontinued Payment of Delivery. I think I will talk about that.
Re: ... by olushollys(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2017
thanks so much for this life changing information. you mentioned sites like aliexpress.com and 1688.com I want to know if things are cheaper on 1688.com than alibaba.com because you did not mentioned alibaba.com at all or better still which Chinese web site can one buy stuff at the cheapest rate.
thanks
Re: ... by Maltilda1: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
2sexycom:
I used KOS, but they have discontinued Payment of Delivery. I think I will talk about that.

Please do, we would really appreciate your idea on this cos this is one major issue for every mini importer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / Is E-naira Dead? / ₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.