Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62605 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by emmysoftyou: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
This one just made me laugh
Nigeria control what ?
We provide a save haven do good people in Nigeria to have a sound mind to keep their money
Ghana is an expensive place to live period and there are reasons why.
Our consumer taxes are way higher and it's going to get even higher if government decides to take the current suggestion that will enable that country tax every single Ghanaian that deserve to pay tax.
what am saying is that, majority of the products consume in Accra, Ghana came from Nigeria. Eg indomie, viju milk,lacasera ,minerals etc .
All these products passed through borders hence contributing high standard of living in Accra.
QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
emmysoftyou:
what am saying is that, majority of the products consume in Accra, Ghana came from Nigeria. Eg indomie, viju milk,lacasera ,minerals etc .
All these products passed through borders hence contributing high standard of living in Accra.
QED
so viju milk which I haven't heard of before us a thing too ? Indomie and lacasera
Boy stop talking about thing you dont know about or understand

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
wristbangle:

I thought we are having a good conversation. The bolded confirms your pathetic trait.

Good day.
it only confirm that fact that
I want Nigeria to be better, so that tour fellow Nigerians who can afford to live in Ghana and those living through their teeth will stay home in Nigeria.
You many Nigerians around Ghana these days
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

U high on weed, this country or Western organ his Nigeria receiving Budget support

Ghana received and keep receiving budget support to pay public workers wages from European Union £150 million plus
Ghana has not been receiving developmental support since 2010 when it became a lower middle income economy.
Form your info, Nigeria still does cus it's a poor country
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Where did u see where i stated it was me, keep denying d suffering and anguish ur people are going through
so when people don't get loan , it mean they're suffering
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2017
360command:
lol! Big liar! Ghanaians buy car in nigeria and license and then take it back to ghana... Joke � of the year!!! Wait a minute, I think you might be right but come to think of it, Nigerian students where bringing their cars from nigeria, ship it to tema and drive it to kumasi.. Is that what you mean by Ghanaians buying license plate 9ja cars? Even 9ja no dey drive newly secondhand cars unlike before... Just a few wey dey use 2009... 2015 cars.. But ghana ratio high pass 9ja..

Imagine, 9ja still dey use kabou kabou as taxi, but you and I know say for Gh na all dis new cheap manual cars wey dem dey buy new at 15000 cedis, now 20k cedis as taxi.. better still na newly secondhand model cars used as taxi.. Omo, make we enter seme and u Go c d kind cars wey 9ja dey use enter mile2, na all this 2001 model toyota camry or 2003-5 space bus cars... Omo, come aflao na toyota corolla 2007-9, toyota camry 2007-9 model.. If I lie, let us go to olx Nig and ghana and see the kind of cars used in both countries.

You know whenever I see that there is a battle BTW 9ja and ghana.. The moment a 9ja guy starts boasting about how big 9ja is, GDP, population that is when they are on the loosing side...

I have been stressing comfortable living In both countries and ghana tops it all..

You sound like a loser to me.. You are one of those that did not make it in ghana so you ran back to 9ja... The man who fed hungry Ghanaians (gboy talk)...

85% of nigerians in ghana doing business are happy, the rest 15% are people like you who the system did not pay and you got frustrated because you had no job, no biz or yahoo did not pay for you.. Most of your type move to Togo, LA cote d'ivoire..

Give me your name and I know you have no record in the immigration only to come to Ghana and feed hungry Ghanaians... I hate those talk when I hear Gboys say, ghana no get money, I buy d bar, I feed hungry Ghanaians, ghana babe cheap... . Kwasiaa
they don't know we see through them
He should show his Ghana residence card cheesy grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

4700MW Nigeria is currently generating above ur 4700MW that is not still enough for us to use

Go and sit down

Nigeria does not generate up to that

Stop lying on public forum.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Unionised:

Oga don't even compare!
That cedi that gets devalued every few years?
Appreciate your own...
And the naira has not been suffering devaluation?
Over the last two years, cedi has been more stable than the naira
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SmartyPants(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Unionised:

You want to rent the presidential suite for one month? grin

That amount is more than enough unless you want to buy a lot of things.

An average hotel actually costs around 20k naira per night, so look for less than average. Trust me, they are still better than most hotels in Lagos grin

That being said, your major money guzzler in accra would be the taxis because you will need to move about.

So, ditch the Taxis and take TROTRO.
Their version of the danfo would bring you closer to the people.
The reall Ghanaians.

Nice...thanks so much for your input
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Ugosample:

Nigeria does not generate up to that

Stop lying on public forum.

Oga keep quiet, liar, that's how u people spread fake news

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
Most micro finance banks take bribe b4 granting u loan to business owners...... If dat is not a problem den i sorry for u
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
Ghana has not been receiving developmental support since 2010 when it became a lower middle income economy.
Form your info, Nigeria still does cus it's a poor country

Olodo Nigeria receiving budget support fund from who? When and where

U think Nigeria is ghana, togo or Benin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Unionised:

Seriously, 24 hours to Ghana?

For what? That transport company should do better!

It shouldn't be more dan 12 hours journey
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2017
360command:
lol! Big liar! Ghanaians buy car in nigeria and license and then take it back to ghana... Joke � of the year!!! Wait a minute, I think you might be right but come to think of it, Nigerian students where bringing their cars from nigeria, ship it to tema and drive it to kumasi.. Is that what you mean by Ghanaians buying license plate 9ja cars? Even 9ja no dey drive newly secondhand cars unlike before... Just a few wey dey use 2009... 2015 cars.. But ghana ratio high pass 9ja..

Imagine, 9ja still dey use kabou kabou as taxi, but you and I know say for Gh na all dis new cheap manual cars wey dem dey buy new at 15000 cedis, now 20k cedis as taxi.. better still na newly secondhand model cars used as taxi.. Omo, make we enter seme and u Go c d kind cars wey 9ja dey use enter mile2, na all this 2001 model toyota camry or 2003-5 space bus cars... Omo, come aflao na toyota corolla 2007-9, toyota camry 2007-9 model.. If I lie, let us go to olx Nig and ghana and see the kind of cars used in both countries.

You know whenever I see that there is a battle BTW 9ja and ghana.. The moment a 9ja guy starts boasting about how big 9ja is, GDP, population that is when they are on the loosing side...

I have been stressing comfortable living In both countries and ghana tops it all..

You sound like a loser to me.. You are one of those that did not make it in ghana so you ran back to 9ja... The man who fed hungry Ghanaians (gboy talk)...

85% of nigerians in ghana doing business are happy, the rest 15% are people like you who the system did not pay and you got frustrated because you had no job, no biz or yahoo did not pay for you.. Most of your type move to Togo, LA cote d'ivoire..

Give me your name and I know you have no record in the immigration only to come to Ghana and feed hungry Ghanaians... I hate those talk when I hear Gboys say, ghana no get money, I buy d bar, I feed hungry Ghanaians, ghana babe cheap... . Kwasiaa

I will keep exposing u people, oloshi, u don attack finish, y ur people nor migrate go ghana go from dey dey make money take sponsor u, abi dem dey forbid better thing.

People who speak like u are simply losers, who look for anything under d sun to hype their failure as success

Na Money ghana get pass naija or waytin, or na biz ghana get pass Nigeria or na purchasing power ghana get pass naija..........

Or we should talk about d so called university for Ghana wen nor even qualify as a glorified secondary school for naija......

What u know nothing about u should keep quiet....

Ma me and u go do d Gboy for ghana ba, i believe u are simply telling us that has been ur trade in ghana, so na una dey go give us bad name abi.....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2017
An average Nigerian in Nigeria is an Elite in GH, someone who lives in a decent miniflat in Ogba, ikeja, ajah, same cost will get a 2 bedroom apartment in GH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

oh
I know very well what Nigeria is
Check the budget support from the EUROPEAN union to feed the starving 6m kids in the North of Nigeria
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Unionised(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Ugosample:

And the naira has not been suffering devaluation?

Over the last two years, cedi has been more stable than the naira

Yinmu
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

oh I forgot
You didn't even read your 2017 budget because it wasn't released to the public
Just so that your politicians can keep looting
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:

Come and talk another poor toiletry system in accra ur so called Capital, where majority of neighborhood have very poor toiletry system, many household are force to use paid toilet facility
Imagine u rent a house and end up paying to go to a public toilet bcus u landlord simply don't have one or is in a poor state

Talk about how bathrooms are connected to the public drainage system, and how dat makes majority of areas (Neighborhood) in Accra skinks

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Most micro finance banks take bribe b4 granting u loan to business owners...... If dat is not a problem den i sorry for u
This one really have an issue
They demand that you have an account w8th them with money in it before they can give you a loan
They require collatera in case they can't trust you to pay back
If that's what you called bribe then you dont know how the banking sector operate and you dont know what bribe is. grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
oh
I know very well what Nigeria is
Check the budget support from the EUROPEAN union to feed the starving 6m kids in the North of Nigeria

And u call urself a graduate, Budget support

Do u even know what is budget support fund?

Nigeria is not Ghana, togo, or Benin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Come and talk another poor toiletry system in accra ur so called Capital, where majority of neighborhood have very poor toiletry system, many household are force to use paid toilet facility
Imagine u rent a house and end up paying to go to a public toilet bcus u landlord simply don't have one or is in a poor state

Talk about how bathrooms are connected to the public drainage system, and how dat makes majority of areas (Neighborhood) in Accra skinks
good luck
So you lived in the 1800s part of Accra where only less than 0.001% of the population of Accra live
Are you this poor ?

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
This one really have an issue
They demand that you have an account w8th them with money in it before they can give you a loan
They require collatera in case they can't trust you to pay back
If that's what you called bribe then you dont know how the banking sector operate and you dont know what bribe is. grin grin

If u don't know wat is bribe pack well
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
good luck
So you lived in the 1800s part of Accra where only less than 0.001% of the population of Accra live
Are you this poor ?

I will post it again.....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:
An average Nigerian in Nigeria is an Elite in GH, someone who lives in a decent miniflat in Ogba, ikeja, ajah, same cost will get a 2 bedroom apartment in GH

what's the price grin grin
Thus guy is really delusional
Aren't those the same average Nigerians I see around
With swaety stinking armpit who can't even afford to pay their light bills and get their power disconnected on the daily basis

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

I will post it again.....................

even Accra with it small jungles are better than the whole Lagos with it super disgusting jungles and the unbearable stench from all of the lagoons that have turned into living places for people.
When it rains in Lagos, you better have glass windows that are stuck protected to prevent the stench from coming into your house.
You drive around Lagos and you can't afford to roll down your glasses because the air blowing stink so badly

Who are you really fooling

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

I will keep exposing u people, oloshi, u don attack finish, y ur people nor migrate go ghana go from dey dey make money take sponsor u, abi dem dey forbid better thing.

People who speak like u are simply losers, who look for anything under d sun to hype their failure as success

Na Money ghana get pass naija or waytin, or na biz ghana get pass Nigeria or na purchasing power ghana get pass naija..........

Or we should talk about d so called university for Ghana wen nor even qualify as a glorified secondary school for naija......

What u know nothing about u should keep quiet....

Ma me and u go do d Gboy for ghana ba, i believe u are simply telling us that has been ur trade in ghana, so na una dey go give us bad name abi.....................
fine
Let's talk about schools then

Here, I'll list 60 secondary schools that are better than the universities you guys attend in Nigeria.
How do you attend a university with deplorable housing facilities ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

If u don't know wat is bribe pack well
you dont know the banking sector
Just ask for education
Illiterate grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Same here mehn. Good morning bro. kiss
Good morning. How's the holiday going?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
what's the price grin grin
Thus guy is really delusional
Aren't those the same average Nigerians I see around
With swaety stinking armpit who can't even afford to pay their light bills and get their power disconnected on the daily basis

Ok thanks for letting us know so many of Ghanaian can't afford the cost of electricity

And that majority of ur prime houses are occupied by foreigners majorly by Nigerians, majority of those Nigerians u see that rent room and parlor with porch are those who rent one room face me i slap u in Nigeria,

Those who live in Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Akwaibom and some other prime states on low income comes to ghana and they turn to Elite

The worst of Nigeria is far better than d worst of Ghana

I welcome you to Nigeria ur expenses under my cost, come and experience it urself

When u see a House u will nor Ghanaian own d learn

Accept my invitation and cme1back here and testify

We will visit one state per region

South East
South west
South south
North Central
North west
North east

Lets see if u will still be spiting out the trash after your visit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
you dont know the banking sector
Just ask for education
Illiterate grin grin

Ur Ghanaians micro finance bank collect bribes b4 give customers loan, no bribe no loan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
buzzmania:
Good morning. How's the holiday going?
Going well, just in the saloon making my hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.